Let's play a game: A million bucks BUT

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Let's play a game: A million bucks BUT

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Raving Mad Pigeon
      Participant

Ok, this is how it works.
      The aim is to have an alternative that is really unpleasant yet still tempting.
      I’ll start:
      A million dollars but you can only eat uncooked rice (and nothing else) for the rest of your life. If you do try and eat something else, you immediately feel like you’re on fire until you eat some of that crunchy rice.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

If I feel like I’m on fire when I eat something else then I should be able to cook the rice in my mouth, really it’s win win.

Now for my turn. For a million dollars you have to give @roadpavement one pee pee touch. Hahaha don’t worry it will go off before you even touch it. But seriously, think about it, you know his poo is on it.

Raving Mad Pigeon
        Participant

Aha, but it’s ‘feel like on fire’.
        I guess I should have been more specific there. Think about eating chillies. Really hot ones. It feels hot to the tongue, but is it actually fire? Nope. It’s just a fruit with a death pledge. Hence the rice would still be as crispy as Kellogg’s corn flakes.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Feels like fire but doesn’t get hot? Sorcerer! You’ll get the stake for this.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Ok…A million bucks, BUUUUT…Ya gotta eat this gals pussy for one minute. Hit link to see the ‘BUT” part.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

@milton61 Not even a question, I’d stay down there till she tapped me to come up. As soon as I do a raspberry on her Gorton’s Fisherman most of the bugs will be flug off anyway.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

A big fucking BULLSHIT to you @aegrescit-medendo . You ain’t superman Dude. The Dude abides… he don’t eat rotten, maggoty snatch. Don’t make me lose my lunch.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

@milton61 One million dollars would buy a lot of White Russians and a rug that would really tie this place together. Now go find a cash machine. It’s time for supper man.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

@queeg0909 That’s pretty messed up, ain’t it? Those pants were stuck to her ass with maggot juice. I bet when it came time to put you mouth where the money is, you couldn’t do it…Lol Gag..

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Now for your turn. Million bucks to eat the blue waffle with, WITH, cream pie from a hep C guy and no spitting even if she’s a gusher. Antibiotic cocktails after to cleanse the palate. What do you do, what do you do?

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Nope…Blue waffle with or without the hep C… No freakin way. I would be barfing just thinking about it. You gotta show the Raving mad pigeon the pics since she’s the poster here.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Okay, you can drop the holier than thou act, this ain’t JDate.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

I heard that some Gregorian monks used Blue Waffle spores and bacteria to start the first batches of Bleu cheese and some other famous cheeses. Some sourdough and yoghurts were started with yeasts, fungi and bacterium’s that doctors today find a common ancestor with and actually use them to treat hard to manage vaginal infections that have gotten out of control. Amazing… absolutely amazing the things that can be grown in a woman’s vagina. They are the perfect connoissoirs breadbasket for some of the finest cheeses and sourdoughs in the world. Why do you think the finest Caviar in the world goes so well with some breads and special cheeses? @aegrescit-medendo

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

The only thing I have ever found growing in a woman’s vagina is contempt. 🙁

Raving Mad Pigeon
        Participant

I don’t think I could eat another slice of cheese. Ever again.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

I was just kidding about the bleu cheese, sourdough and yoghurts things.

Rsking
      Participant

1 million but you have to watch Garzey’s Wing 500 times each in the Japanese dub and in English dub back to back

Raving Mad Pigeon
      Participant

1 million but every time you see another person you forget where you put your car/house keys.

howefrank
      Participant

Okay a million bucks but you have to give it away to someone you don’t like and can’t stand

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

That’s cool, I will send the money to my BG friends.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

@helenfale then do it for love! Muhahhahaha! I’m sure it’s not all bad, probably a lot of cookie crumbs stuck to it.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Don’t just give up, let’s sweeten the pot. How about you get to inject him with spider larvae after?

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

@helenfale I think you just made someone a very happy boy, I bet he’s smashing his piggy banks right now.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

@helenfale I think a boy sat sullen in his bunk at Christian revival camp wondering why he wasn’t good enough for a late night rendezous even though he purposefully slept with his pecker fished out through the hole in his poo stained undies. I guess even pedos are turned off by desperation.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.