Lets play: Two truths and a lie

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute Lets play: Two truths and a lie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jack
      Participant

Post two truths and a lie about yourself and try to guess what someone else’s lie is.

Jack
      Participant

I’ll start:

I once gave someone a rim job.

I once swirled someone’s bloody tampon in a shot glass and gulped it down.

I once bit into someone’s face real hard and left teeth marks on her cheek.

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

Now did you drink the whole tampon too, or just swirled it and then pulled it out before drinking?
        This is very important for my decision.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Question 1, when you say “someone”, is that male or female? I’m kinda gagging here….no matter which sex. Uurp.

Jack
          Participant

Lol yes granny smiles, they were female. If they were elderly women, would it make it better or worse?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Haha…Way worse…still gagging. I’m a gagger. 😀
          Now come give granny a big ol kiss. *Muah*

Jack
          Participant

But ofcourse. Please don’t mind any period blood that might be on my lips. 😉

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Period blood? Gross.

Shit? Grosser. 😛

Jack
          Participant

LOL you’re too quick for me granny smiles. *drops dead*

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I own gold
      I own silver
      I think central banks are great for the economy

Jack
        Participant

The one about the banks. Anyone else wanna take a guess? C’mon don’t be shy!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Correct, but as you can probably tell, I was just having fun with that one.
          For yours, I dismiss the tampon.

I second that. I reckon the tampon story is false because you once said that your exgirl is in a world of hurt and you appear to be violent at times.Rim -job is not too controversial for you , it wouldn’t particularly turn you off or be unsafe ,but I reckon this-tampon- has the least chance of being true at the present time. You may in fact drink a tampon in a shotglass in future!

@jack-doe

@robc

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Okay, a serious one

1. I once killed a man by accident
      2. My monetary wealth is higher than the current value of my home
      3. I have a terminal condition which is curable but I choose not to cure it

Two of the above statements are true, one is false.

Jack
        Participant

Number 3. You strike me as the sort of man who just doesn’t give a fuck.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

You make a correct assessment about me but I’m not revealing whether you’re right or wrong about my statements. Not yet.

Jack
          Participant

@robc
          Shit, wait, I got mixed up while thinking too much about it. I accidentally picked number 3 as a truth from two lies, hence “striking me as someone not giving a fuck” lol. I’m guessing 3 is true and number 1 is the lie. Accidentally killing someone.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

#3 is the lie.

Three is the lie but not because it is inherently illogical. I just say it is the lie on the basis of my feel for @robc as a person.

You can have a prostate problem which causes backflow of urine. Can be treated and totally cured but if allowed to go on will definitely cause kidney damage and then death. Terminal and curable!

FlavviusMaxximus
      Participant

Number 3 is the lie- if a condition is curable (as in absolutely able to be cured) it is not terminal.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

This post neither confirms nor denies option 3 but how about….

Serious infection: treatable but deadly if left untreated
        Drug addiction: organ damage requiring transplant if addiction continues; continued misuse of drugs and transplant refused.
        Many forms of early-stage cancer; chemotherapy/radiotherapy refused.

I could list more but you get the point. However, maybe I used the wrong word and should have used treatable instead of curable. The true reason is not listed in the above examples.
        Or maybe I’m full of shit and was indeed trying to con you with option 3….which makes me a rich killer. :p

1) I am descended from quite a few war-heroes.
      2) I have disarmed violent drunks swinging cut- glasses just with my talking to them.
      3) I swam across the Hellespont to emulate a Hero in Classical Mythology.

Jack
        Participant

Number 2, disarming violent drunks just by talking to them. That would actually be more impressive than swimming across the hellespont.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m off to work, but I’m gonna ponder this…you haven’t made it easy, I can easily see all three being true. Number one is a definite truth…so I have to think a bit about two and three. I can actually visualize you talking down an asshole drunk. Ever the peace maker.

@hopingfornemesis

Thank you . I have tried to make it as hard as possible for all even those who know me quite well. Have a good day and later…

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I have decided it’s #2. A drunk person might be talked down; a broken glass swinging drunk is another thing though. If they’re that baked, usually no one is home.

I am sure you’re a good swimmer. I was so young when I learned to swim, I can’t even remember learning!

Trivia: I had to look up Hellespont. Dardanelle is the name of the first little town in Arkansas I ever lived in. It’s also mentioned in the movie True Grit, that’s where Mattie says she’s from.

despy
      Participant

-last week I was asked to come to work two hours later than scheduled and it kind of pissed me off so I “accidentally” forgot to punch in and when they corrected my punch they punched me in for original time and I got paid that stolen two hours

-my time clock tomfoolery was later discovered and I was put on immediate final disciplinary warning

-I once rescued drowning toddler from neighbor’s pool

Jack
        Participant

3 is the lie, rescuing the drowning toddler. I recall you saying the other day you were having a bad day at work and I’m guessing the first two statements are the reason why.

despy
      Participant

Saturdays always suck at work. hmm never ask me to come in late that day!

his name was Brad and I was in my backyard when I watched him drop in pool from his deck . I jumped the fence and fished him out, he was crying. his mom rushed out and said I could swim in her pool anytime I want! but my mom never really let me go over there, kid was like 2 and I was probably 10 so weird but that family was odd. she used to chase little guy around the yard all day shouting “Bradley I am gonna beat your bongos!”

but I definitely saved his life, I wonder what he ended up doing with it

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I knew the kid. His mother nicknamed him Teddy but I’m struggling to remember the last name…..Bundy, I think…not sure.

@desp

Well @despy has told us the truth, so now I will too .

My lie was the last one. I have not swum across the Dardanelles and back but should have. I could have when I was younger and fitter as I was a powerful swimmer.

Yes ,I did disarm violent glass-swinging drunks just by talking. I didn’t do it often nor did I seek out thrills. It just happened and I went into auto- pilot. It was right at the start of the glass-swinging so they were more amenable to ” cooling down”. It was a long time ago when I was much younger and fitter in any case.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Huh…so much for my logic. Well done, Grasshopper!!

Haha. Good one. I loved that show but always felt uncomfortable with his bullshit dancing manoeuvres! I knew even as a kid they were fake…bloody fraud.I loved the blind Chinaman! Hahah

@illegalsmile55

Your logic was valid. Just wasn’t true in the end.Some here could learn from your valid reasoning…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Someone got it right though 😜

Jack
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Curse you Nems. I was actually gonna pick 3 but changed my mind to number 2 at the last minute. I should’ve known it would be disarming violent drunks with words because that is definitely something you would do lol.

Mine was the tampon cocktail. It’s on my to do list though. I came really close to doing it once but my tinder date was unfortunately not on her period.

Just @robc left. Time to reveal your lie, mister.

Your logic was valid as was illegal’s. In most cases it is unheard of but i didn’t specify if it was right in the middle of a bar fight or not. You rightly assumed ,as would almost everybody that it was .However ,in my instance it wasn’t.

But i like robc and Hamburglar got yours! Yeah!!!

Jack
          Participant

Actually Hamburglar got mine wrong… at least someone did lol.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@jack-doe

@hopingfornemesis

@illegalsmile55

I did write out a much longer answer but in the end decided not to give details.

Number 1 was the lie.

Jack
          Participant

@robc
          I knew you came across as not giving a fuck. I’m usually a good judge of character. Now it hurts changing my answer with Nems at the last minute. At least he got yours wrong lol. And it’s all good, I wouldn’t go into that kind of detail on here either.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

What a tease. 😀

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Gonna have to watch you. You’ll be dangling me over the edge of the yacht above swirling sharks, interrogating me about statement number 2. 😰😰😰 @illegalsmile55

@despy ,no 2 is the lie. You did not get caught punchcarding.p. s i knew toddler was true.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

1. I once accidentally swallowed an expensive dental crown which I could not afford to replace. For a week I kept my stools and ran a metal detector over them until I found the crown. I used my ex-gf’s toothbrush to clean it up before taking it to the dentists to have it successfully refitted.

2. I once (in one day) hiked 28 miles and climbed a total (up and down) of 12,000 feet in order to catch an extremely rare trout species found only in one location in Scotland.

3. I have found a Gold Roman coin dating from Agricola’s first campaign in Scotland in 79 AD.

The third is the lie because ,although all three are ” very much you “,I vaguely remember you mentioning doing the first two.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

#2 is the lie. Not that I don’t believe you have hiked into many remote areas to fish, I’m just not sure about the rare trout found in only one location. Nice test though, you’ve made it difficult to guess…except the first one, I even told that story to my Dentist for fucks sake. Unless #1 is the lie….now I’m confused. 😀 I bet you’re dreaming about fishing. I do that! I have a friend who works on the harbor waterfront and is an avid fisherman; I told him to call me at the first sight of mackerel. MMMMMMM smoked mackerel.

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 Smoked Mackerel, Smoked Haddock, Smoked Trout, Smoked Salmon… I love smoked fish. I am dreaming of fishing these days… well… nights. Though I daydream too.

Of course No 3 is the lie. I found a Bronze (not Gold) Coin from the first Agricolan Campaign and Roman incursion into what is now known as Scotland.

https://ibb.co/5jYLB4s

Roman-Coin

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.