Little kitten hissing because afraid of you

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute Little kitten hissing because afraid of you

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Well, some newb is hitting on sookie by asking her if she fucks niggers. I know that “psssss-psssss” gets me everytime. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@icecreamlair

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Hard to believe there’s a troll hanging out, again….I actually think it’s someone who’s been banned/moderated. Someone “scared”, it you get my drift. I’m on a ignore all trolls kick. Some days Mark let’s a lot of shit slide, but he’s only human and I’m surprised he doesn’t do it more than he does. If I was a moderator, I’d be brutal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

“Get over here you fucking, hissing pussy!!!”

xsookiex
      Participant

Well thanks @icecreamlair next time at least tag a bitch so I can add you to my ‘not a fan’ list. It’ll save me money when sending out signed photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

@illegalsmile55
      Maybe it’s our favorite uncle with a new character. Personally, I like a complete asshole type of troll. You know, like, you can’t tell if s/he is a genius or full on retarded.
      Btw, I should have asked this years ago. Are YOU a nigger lover? Fly your flag on the coal pole?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Even the straight up crazies get on my nerves after awhile. Like Dick.

I actually have a disease called, coprodermophobia. I’m totally skeeved out by nigs when I have to be around them, which usually only happens if I’m in a larger city. I feel slightly nervous.
      I’ve also never seen a black Gortons fisherman. ๐Ÿ˜›

@dan-a-conda

Anonymous
      Inactive

@xsookiex
      You never answered the question. Is you is, or, is you ain’t one of them nigger lovers?
      You should be flattered that he is so interested in you personally. I thought it was sweet. Ha.

xsookiex
      Participant

Well my husband is a brown fellow and my kids are a similar hue so you tell me? I guess it depends what your definition of nigger is hmm? @dan-a-conda

xsookiex
      Participant

Lol *cries* @icecreamlair of course I’m going to reply this is a public forum and y’all talking about me. Sorry my pics offend you ๐Ÿ˜€

xsookiex
      Participant

Lol my pics don’t get attention anyway. I get all the attention I need in my actual life ๐Ÿ™‚ nice insult btw, yes I have short hair. If you knew anything about me and hadn’t made your judgement based on a picture you might have some better insults lol. You don’t want an argument don’t rag on people in public. Simple, right?

xsookiex
      Participant

Nothing to do with me except you both mentioned me and something involving me. Hey at least we can agree on one thing ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.