London tower on fire trillions burn to death

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else London tower on fire trillions burn to death

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/13/europe/london-fire-live-updates

Trillions of people jumping out of a London to avoid the flames trillions jump from the burning build only to catch fire and explode before they hit the concrete, It was like a tinder box some people say while blood is flooding the streets and body parts roasting on the pavement.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I honestly think you shit yourself on this one. The link says 12 deaths, many days later it’s confirmed 79 deaths and many more are still missing. Many groups claim that, from 600, at least a hundred people died and not more because they JUMPED. It was indeed a great spectacle.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Now, tower is as great dark cube above
      And shall never be forgotten

View post on imgur.com

UncleJim
      Participant

@MasterPlan. @Road Pavement. God that night was a good laugh beer in one hand penis in the other as I watched those darkies burn like rats. Ohhh how my salty semen hit the ground as the pitiful tears of lamentations hit the ash filled London streets. That day was a god day too be alive.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I bet if you masturbated more vigorously, you could put down the fire with your hose. Here is to your memories. Don’t forget to put some cling film in your screen.

Cr4nky
          Participant

I only just noticed you making fun about this, Fuck You dude.
          An you are from UK? I thought you were from Iraq by the way you spell sometimes, ~ Liverpool btw

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Read the post mate, and the link also. I’m offended by him and answering with sarcasm, that’s my tone, instead of fu*****. Feel free to offend people you don’t like them, just don’t do it for silly reasons. Put this @ when you address someone @cr4nky If you still hate me, unfriend me. . Send me your sister, I do need English lessons.

Cr4nky
          Participant

Looks like you are taking the piss aswell to me saying it was a spectacle an it’s not funny it’s not over for Alot of people, theres still at least 100 – 200 maybe even more remains of people in there melted to the floor but it’s too unsafe to recover them if you read & listen about it an we might not find out how many until next year so just imagine you had a mate in there or just a familiar face you use to see or maybe a family member or entire family still laying in that burnt out building an there is fuck all you can do but wait & see the shit people like you write an I unfriended you idk maybe 20 – 25 min ago

Nataska
          Participant

It’s not funny people burning to death or jumping
          To there death no one laughed at 9,11 this isn’t funny netheir I agree cr4 leave him to it he is very bitter and sick in the head

Nataska
          Participant

People dying is never funny karma always comes round 👌

Cr4nky
          Participant

Karma puts you in your place like nobody will lol 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I thought Americans say ‘Dude’, HERE we say mate. I live just next to that burn thing.

@roadpavement
          / Grenfell Tower Death toll
          https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/grenfell-tower-death-toll-may-not-be-known-until-end-of-year-say-police

Cr4nky
          Participant

Lol I say what I feel like I’m not limited like you & fuck your @ bs you are seeing it aren’t you

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@ calls me to reply to you. If you don’t use it, you’re bitching behind my back. Read the BG link, I’m there ‘all over’. If you start with offences, means you are offended, and thing just get worse for yourself. Sarcasm is a Bitch. My English sucks, I do what I can. Trying to help you, but may sound patronizing as well, just trying to help, because I did wrong you in the other post, isn’t it??

Cr4nky
          Participant

But yet you are replying.. an I don’t much understand the rest lol how about you just get over who you think you are here you double posting shithead

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m only an apple, please don’t bite or I will cry. Lol.
          Nothing in here is funny, is it??

Cr4nky
          Participant

K

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Kunt!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m not happy that this shit burn down, for god sake. Every other comment hit the ceiling and you guys are picking on me. I don’t get that!

Nataska
          Participant

Good cause burning to death isn’t funny I’m not picking on you but I think u meek this jocking by saying that

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Really, there is something wrong with you guys. I make no excuses. I’m been SARCASTIC. I can’t be crying in every post and I live next to the thing. Dawg!! She doesn’t no English, you do. C4. Or should

Nataska
          Participant

I don’t happen to find anything but tragic and sad bout this awful tragedy I’m sorry but I can’t see any humour sacism in children and adults burning to death but that’s just me as a person personally

Mr Spock
      Participant

My guess as to why safety precautions were not taken with regards to the mechanics of the building, is that most of the inhabitants were poor people and immigrants (some illegal, who have now claimed that they had papers but these have been lost). So no-one cared. If they were ‘proper’ English people leading middle class lives, it would have been a different story.

Nataska
        Participant

It’s a teribil tragedy the council get away with murder they don’t build buildings right to cheap crappy labour and health and safety is down the drain very sad so many people died I can’t imagine there terror and them poor children to find this tragedy funny you have to be very sick in the head

Mr Spock
          Participant

Oh no, I totally agree with you. ALL life is sacred esp children as adults have at least had a chance in life. But we live in capitalist world, where it’s about making money, or saving money, and treating different people differently. The people in that tower already had difficulties in life.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Not many people sustain the quality of life you hold @mrspock . Many work hard all their lives to FINALLY enjoy life once they retire, and you want to dump them like they had their chance?? It doesn’t look fair to me. If it’s a baby, have another one next year…A dead father could mean a miserable life for many children. I’m not gonna even start with the sanctity of a women life. Council houses are extremely unfair. Very few have them. They pay almost nothing and everything the happen is the council responsibility. Help all poor people with money, and let the market adjust. I worked for the Council and these houses are unfair!!

Mr Spock
          Participant

Good point, Masterplan. Those tower blocks are major safety hazards. And those people do work hard to sustain themselves, they deserved so much better than what they got. It’s just a pity the government never has them as a priority, and because most were immigrants also, the government didn’t care as much as it should have. (I’m an immigrant too, but I’m lucky enough to have had to live in that hell-hole).

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Are you being Ironic?? We were actually talking about that in this post. I’m saying they DON’T deserve ANY house. They find a f**** ant in their house and call the council to fix it. There should be NO COUNCIL HOUSES. THEY are a priority over all others that don’t have a council house.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

SMH, Tut tut.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I’m an idiot. I don’t get it, there are difference arguments.. I assume you calling us all idiots, I wouldn’t disagree with you. hahaha To respect Muzzies is to rspect those that don’t respect us… But there was plenty of children an old people. I don’t wanna fight any battle, but this guys were all over me. I not even sure what side are you on..hahahhaha

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

It was sarcasm. I don’t take sides and I generally don’t call people idiots. I’m quite capable of being a retard. 😂

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Again, sarcasm is a bitch. hahahaha And the fucking mayor granted all to those affected absurd benefits… beyond anything normal people would get. Gnat had a beautiful video I can’t find it now, I will post it if I can. It WILL give you chills. To me they were cockroaches, but doesn’t mean I’m happy for them to burn. Soon enough they will come back to me saying… but you are an immigrant yourself… They are just newbies but if I talk to much, you see what happens. She destroy all my posts… hope he can do better than that 😛 😛

UncleJim
      Participant

@cr4nky Haha a scouser giving spelling lessons is like a theological debate with my cat. And how many scousers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? , 98. 1 too shoplift it, 1 too fit it, & 96 too be crushed like cockroaches whilst kicking off with the busies and rifling thorough the deads fans pockets.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.