Lonely ghoul looking for good talks

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Lonely ghoul looking for good talks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Martine, I’ve been a long time watcher of best gore and just decided to make a profile after all this time as I am on a sickness leave. I am bored and lonely.

I have a fascination about the desecration of the human body, I find bloaters very funny, I like to draw them.

I am a funny person, though very pessemistic. I like to poke fun at about anything.

My hobbies include gaming, drawing and learning new stuff. I like to question myself a lot about life, where is mankind going, the madness that surrounds us.

If you want to chat, hit me up.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Greetings I bring from Jah Mars Raynecloud. If you wanted to post any of your original gore-art, that is always appreciated around these parts. If it is exceptional it could even end up on the front page.
      And hey, embrace the loneliness. We’re all eternally alone, from the tiniest bug to the largest star.

Mars Raynecloud
        Participant

That is a fact, we are boorn alone and we die alone ahah.

I might post a few pictures of my art here sometimes, I don’t consider myself a Leonard Da Vinci but I’m very critical of my stuff so it would be great to have feedbacks from people other than my own critical self ahahah.

LuvsPrisonWomen
      Participant

Hi..alwaya like to chat, welcome

SKX26
      Participant

Gaming!?! are you a console gamer or PC?, I’m just on here because I’m a bit of a sexual sadist, but I’m quite an optimistic guy, about my own life and self anyway, pessimistic regarding other people tho, I would too like to see your art sometime, I always appreciate the macabre and the inner workings that the mind can produce.

Mars Raynecloud
        Participant

Heyyy!!

Yea, I’m a PC gamer but I am not an elitist ahahah 😋 Cool, I’m a bit of a sadist too, though I’m mostly here because I am fascinated by death. I’m an aspiring Mortician so I like to push my limit so I know what to look forward to and not get shocked to the view of people mangled beyond repair ahahahah 😂

Always welcome to talk 😋

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@marsraynecloud

Console gamer here….mainly RPGs. I’m the guy who cracked the code to a certain FF game 🙂

Mars Raynecloud
          Participant

Niiiice!!!

I’m a big RPG fan myself,been playing a lot of Fallout lately. I play a lot of nintendo 64 ahahahah 😁 Doom is one of my favorites

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@marsraynecloud

I’m a PS4 guy but I do have an XBox and my laptop is capable of playing games though not the latest ones; I’d need to upgrade it to be able to do that.

Do you ever watch video gamers play on Twitch? I used to stream on there but haven’t done so for a couple of months but I do have a couple of players I follow and I tune into them here and there when they play something that interests me. If you haven’t been to Twitch you should take a look as you might find something to watch that interests you. Or maybe you’ll even get the bug for it and start streaming yourself 😉 http://www.twitch.tv

If you want to chat about twitch at all I did make a thread in the computer games section of the forum (Chill out zone). Maybe chat there so we don’t derail the thread, eh? Only if you’re interested though. 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@marsraynecloud

I have to add, when I see your avi it reminds me of Quistis in FF8.

Mars Raynecloud
          Participant

Ahahahahh true 😝

My style is a mix of goth and cosplay

Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

Lets 💀😋

Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

What draws you here? 😋

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

What you are asking for has been deemed illegal by the special people that get to decide how we live and unfortunately for you, how we die. I think you should be able to cease your own existence if that is what you want. I have never been one to tell someone to commit suicide nor have i ever discouraged it. I am of the opinion that only YOU know what is best for you. Sometimes the pain a person endures is too much and a person simply wishes to end that pain. I am absolutely against suffering, so if a person is suffering…….who am I to tell them they can NOT end that suffering. I hope you do not harm others on your journey. Look up MGTOW. It has ended many male’s suffering.

Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

I love your way to put it 🖤

Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

I love your way to put it 🖤

WestLos
      Participant

You again?
      This guy’s funny

Mars Raynecloud
      Participant

He does this often?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.