Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Go on…
      Publish your lonely heart ad below.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I wouldn’t know where to start. In the doghouse….probably. Awwwrrroooo! Wherefore art that bitch?! I get pissed about once a week wondering what happened to her. Fuck you @desp. 😛 Not really. 😀

@1purple8

Nice name.

Liar! You want to do her. Even i do and i have not met her! My mouth is watering on the basis of all the comments you guys have made about her. I bet she is someone you guys already know and is just good at hiding her writing style etc. Loosythepoosy? Itsplaster?

@illegalsmile55

@1purple8

@itsplaster

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

She is indeed great Nem, I initially thought she was playing caRnAGE 🙂

I wonder if Lucy is around here too… 😛 Haven’t spoke to her in a long time. 🙁

I could certainly add Smile to my list ;)… But I’m in love with MGTOW. 😛

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Desperately seeking Desp….y…

Nem! I’ll not permit notions other than One Desp.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Not will I! There’s only one. She wasn’t here long, but she shined. (shone?)

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

How the fuck did this happen? How the fuck did I end up here?

I always liked to think there was something poetic in taking the-path-less-trodden. Each turn on the road revealed new wide-open vistas opening up. A growing son brought new, wonderful responsibilities and opportunities. Suddenly he’s sixteen and the quaint rolling countryside is a desolate wilderness.

One day – a few years back – I rubbed my bleary eyes in the bathroom mirror one morning and my father’s face was looking out at me. But it was my face and I had suddenly got much older looking. I had been young and agile, lithe and taught, fit and youthful right through till my mid-forties.

Age doesn’t arrive on its own. It brings with it dental issues and back problems.

I don’t have a lonely heart. I need a fucking powerful witch, with a proper pointy hat and a book of fuck-off strong spells. I don’t mind if she has a cat. Or fleas. Or is a bit stinky.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Me

thedre
      Participant

Both great songs dre. I loved” owner of a lonely heart “.

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

Yea good tune for sure brother. 🙂
          Sorry for not replying earlier as i had tons of family from all over Canada for my mother in law 75ft. birthday bud.

Also,,, you need to ask Mark for my New E-Mail dude as he will provide it to only You My good, well respected my Mark, & I, and trusted Senior Brother.

thedre
      Participant

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.