Long time lurker, finally made a profile

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Long time lurker, finally made a profile

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I like this site because it shows humans in their true form. Don’t agree with some of the things I read but I do agree with some. Keep up the good work.

Misanthrope
      Participant

Hola..im new here as well..apparently no one gives a shit so to you i say hello fellow newbie

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Hello ! 😊😊😊 @misanthrope

Delilah
      Participant

Hello…same here, been lurking for years finally made profile also

Brad
      Participant

Same situation here. Hello everyone.

@justanotherguy There is an “introduce yourself” thread you can use,if you have not already.

thedre
        Participant

Love the profile pic @Brad or @justanotherguy as Floyd Rocks, and welcome aboard my man! 🙂

Brad
          Participant

Thanks @thedre.

thedre
          Participant

@justanotherguy

You’re welcome my B-G Brother. Are you going to attend what could “Quite Possibly Be” The Last Roger Waters Tour Concert that is called “Us & Them” ?? And,,,(Cause, after all, We’re only ordinary Men, lol.) Last Winter, I decided to purchase 2 Tickets for my brother, & I to attend this much anticipated event, for this upcoming October 08th Concert in Ottawa Ontario Canada. It will be at The Canadian Tire Place Stadium, and i cannot wait, as i have been to his last many shows, and Man-O-Man, they are, and have always been awesome. His concert that i have attended in the past were,,, The Wall in Ottawa,,, The Wall again, but this time it was for their very last, and Epic, Tour date that was outdoors with 70.000+ people attending in Quebec City’s Beautiful, and World renowned, Planes of Abraham. They had specially built the largest brick wall ever, for this concert.

Then, before that, i went to the Roger Waters “Dark Side Of The Moon” Concert while Camping with my family at Darien Lake Theme Park, New-York. “And “Get This” The price that we paid for this outdoor concert still baffles me to this very day. Because we were camped for a Week at this theme Park, our Concert Tickets was a measly 35.00 Each, lol. Fuck man, 70 Bucks for 2 of for a concert of this magnitude, “Unbelievable”, but “Beautiful”, to say the least. And i have also seen David Gilmour, and Pink-Floyd a total of 4 times “A Momentary Lapse Of Reason” Concert, and then “The Division Bells” Concert, a couple of times each, 2 in Ottawa, and 2 in Montreal’s Olympic Stadium. There was 65.000+ people at both Montreal shows, Epic brother. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.