Looks Like He Got Into A Bit of A Fender Bender

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Looks Like He Got Into A Bit of A Fender Bender

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant
      Jack
      Participant

Must’ve been a female. Silly pooch.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

My Jack Russell used to do that when left in the car…only it was worse, he would honk the horn CONTINUOUSLY. That dog was the biggest asshole dog I ever owned. He was funny, but also a complete dick. The Vet put him on Prozac and that helped a little bit, but not enough. I suffered for 14 years with him. RIP Jibber.

View post on imgur.com

thedre
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        That is a very cute picture of Yourself, my god you are so very pretty Lisa. 🙂
        And your 2 pooches,,, well lets just say that they are so very lucky to have a good mum as yourself, as You’s look so comfy sitting there & just chilling together. 🙂

illegalsmile55
          Participant

They are both gone now, the chihuahua for a year and Jibber for three years. This pic is 11 years old. I just have Capt now, and he is spoiled rotten.

Thank you for the compliment.

thedre
          Participant

Sorry to hear Lisa. But i’m sure they both had a great life with ya. I thought that you were up to 3 dogs now, lol. Gosta love my memory eh? lol. As for the compliment, i just say it as i see it girl, as you are still just as beautiful today i’m sure.

karmen40
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          I used to ALWAYS use Imgur for pic-posting here. Hasnt been working for me for about a year now, as far as posting pics on here , and uploading ANY to the Imgur site itself now. Soon as it happened, I started using Flickr, and tbh it works much better for me, so… Ive not really investigated the Imgur issue. But the real Trouble is,that i sometimes cant see Imgur images
          that are posted or linked/embebed by others
          And such is the case with this picture. It fuckin had to happen here/now didnt it? Gutted.

Jack
          Participant

@karmen40
          If the uploader deletes images they uploaded to imgur on the imgur app, they also get deleted here. I found that out the hard way lol. I’m assuming that’s what she did.

Did you get banned from imgur? I started having problems using imgur to post pics here right after getting banned. They’ve since unbanned me after I emailed them but I haven’t tried pic posting with imgur again yet so I don’t know if I’d still have problems with it or not.

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

That’s crazy that you posted that picture because just last night I was looking through screenshots from my old phone and saw you and Jibber in one of them.
        I was gonna send it to your email, but of course that phone has no service.
        No imagine if I had sent it right before you posted this lol..
        You’d say “get out of my head”

Jack
        Participant

Fine pair of puppies you got there illegals 😉

despy
      Participant

Awwww how cute illegal!!! and your pups are pretty cute too 😛

I had jack russell mix. She was pain in the ass! My favorite dog ever though. I will try to find pic. I would tellstories but I don’t want to feel sad:(

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Captain is a JRT mix too. Luckily I have only seen a few asshole behavior/traits from him and I was able to train it out of him. He is more submissive than Jibber was and I think he is destined to be the best dog I ever owned. He’s smart, but wants to please me too and understands that I am the boss. Jib was total Alpha and thought he was the boss. Too smart for his own good and truth be told…probably smarter than me. Even my Vet said he was a difficult dog and of course some of that comes from people breeding the fuck out of them and not caring if the dogs they’re breeding have fucked brains. I will never have a full blooded dog again in my life; they ALWAYS have some kind of health issue(s) and seem high strung. I had a JRT before Jibber who was a good dog; those terriers need strong leadership or they will run all over you. I love the terrier breed, all of them.

despy
      Participant

This one I call “Boundaries”

This dog would not look at me whatsoever

https://ibb.co/cDbBYZP

EDIT

I could *feel* its frustration.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by despy.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.