Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Mainstream Press Worships Disgustingly Obese Land Whales

Acneska
      Participant

Fixed:

Fixed

Don
      Participant

This is about the most simple representation of switching roles with what could only be assumed a backlash by every sjw and feminist out there saying to get that trash off of their feed for being male.

Mr Spock
        Participant

I think that people are generally attracted to others that are made the same as them.
        An average guy would find an average built woman attractive, because he subconsciously relates to that.
        And I think the same applies the other way, i.e. average women prefer average men.

There is no way the aesthetic of large people appeals to the masses, because most people can’t relate to that.
        It’s a sign of poor health, with possible heart failure, reduced fitness, etc. I would like to see how these oversized men and women sit on aeroplane seats or inside a car, or even in cinema seats. Must be very hard.

In the UK, there was once a Marks & Spencer ad on TV where a naked fat woman stands on top of a mountain and proclaims: “I’M NORMAL!”

Yes, of course you are. There are 100 shades of normal, and it’s good to feel good about yourself. It’s just that we don’t celebrate being normal. Normal is fine, but nothing to shout out from the top of a mountain.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

The sad thing is that more men would fuck the first two than women would fuck the last two…..oh wait, the two guys are multi-millionaires. Cancel my statement.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

You would need NASA to plan and fake a landing on those fat men. Those weenies haven’t seen daylight in 10 years or more. “Fuck that” hahahaha…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

And I thought women were the best fakers? 😀 (Kappa emoji needed desperately)

Anonymous
          Inactive

Exactly…if they can’t find the weenies..how are women supposed to..

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

When I was still working as a nurse, we needed three people to push the fat down around a fat guy’s weenie to make it pop out enough to put a catheter in. It was tiny, slimey and white. Looked like a scared potato sprout. Imagine the fatso women pictured above trying to Fuck the fat men….. each land whale with their own team of fat manipulators….

Yeah, women fake it all the time…. so I’ve heard.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I was going to have sausage and liver for dinner but I’m sorta not hungry anymore. 🙁

Sidenote: I didn’t know you were a nurse. Man, I bet you have some stories to tell. Unfortunately, in the past I’ve been on the receiving end of a nurse’s “duty” and I’m sure she swapped the sponge for a brillo pad when I wasn’t looking 😠

Mr Spock
        Participant

@Lucythepoosy.
        I’m more concerned about who is on top, in that situation. If you have a 30 stone man on top, he had better have very good upper body strength, it’s not nice to flatten the woman with your big body, even if she is big herself.

Your story made me smile. Poor guy, that is the ultimate humiliation, when 3 women are trying to find where your dick is hiding.

@loosythepoosy

Loosey,i know it may be personal but if you can , please tell us why you gave up nursing. It’s one of the most respectable jobs out there.Like firemen ,everyone respects nurses!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Short answer : Hospital administration does everything in it’s power to make the job more difficult and take the bedside nurse away from the patients’ bedside. I LOVED taking care of patients. Just wasn’t allowed much time to do that.
          “It’s one of the most respectable jobs…” Not according to that yunghitler guy. He thinks nurses become nurses to say, “Hey look at me!! I think I’m better than everyone else!!”

@hopingfornemesis

Thanks for telling us Loosy.What a pity yet i hope you keep telling us nurse stories when relevant gore posts come on.

As for young hitler, he hasnt been on much lately.

@loosythepoosy

@llyounghitlerll

Anonymous
          Inactive

My niece is a nurse. She is 6months younger than me and went to nursing school later in like..I have the upmost respect for anyone in the nursing field. They are dealing with the sick, dying, the families…bravo to you for what you did and how you feel and care for the patients.

Empty soul
      Participant

Obesity. Once just the luxury of the rich now the bane of the poor, or so the saying often goes.

In reality though obesity only ever becomes accepted as a social norm, and/or considered an attractive physical trait, when power dynamics get skewed in favour of some groups over others. For example, hundreds of years ago obesity was a sign of wealth because most people were starving and so fat people were considered attractive because wealth itself is considered attractive in a world where wealth pretty much makes the whole world go round.

You see, fatness itself isn’t attractive per say but it’s connotations can be attractive, or at least said to be attractive, based upon the balance of position and power. Therein lies the answer to the question, why is obesity promoted by the mainstream media?. Because mainstream media push current socio-political trends as a matter of course. Therein underlines the next question, what current socio-political trends promote obesity?. The answer is feminism. Modern day feminism after all is all about gain without effort because modern day feminism pushes women ahead of men regardless of the individual’s ability and effort.

To conclude then, modern feminists have skewed the power dynamic in favour of themselves so much so that they can now grow fat and lazy knowing very well that men can be manipulated into fucking them regardless whilst at the very same time they hold men to a much higher physical standard than they hold themselves.

It would seem then that equality is the last thing on most liberals minds, only preferential treatment at the expense of others.

Dean
        Participant

I get where you’re going with that. I see how that would be a logical answer in India and Britian where the feminists have total control, but I do not think that is the case with civilized societies. My theory is that the kind of people who call fat beautiful are addicted to warm fuzzy feelings. They pity these whales, and show off to others that they are on such a higher moral ground. It’s a hit of dopamine when they get to pretend to be higher than others.
        TL;DR They’re addicted to pity.

@empty-soul

I agree with everything you have said. In addition, though i blame BiG Business agrofoodcompanies. They also surreptitiously foster obesity as ok so that we keep buying sodas and shit!
        Also ,spot on with poor having more obesity.the rich, even in first world countries now ,are the only ones that can afford fresh food.so poor are stuck with cheaper processed crap food thus high rate of obesity! Fuck!

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Kudos to those female furniture testers, hard at work….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.