Male Feminism Comes Around

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Male Feminism Comes Around

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Male Feminism Comes Around

Haha. How true! Dude… Chicks love all those things but only from the guy they want!

If you are not wanted by them then you are just a pussy or a straight “gay friend”!

lady-lexis
      Participant

Um, he never was a “feminist ally” (ridiculous term) if he was only supporting it for what he could get out of it, namely a woman. I don’t donate to local animal shelters in the hope that I get to shag a few dogs and cats!

He is not owed a relationship just because he claims to support them. He sounds like a right tosser.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Translation:

“I am FED UP simping around women who are out of my league in the vague hopes that they’ll take pity on me and have sex with me!

I have no personality of my own or such a naturally repellent personality that I pretend to have virtues that I think women will like and act like their servant. I have no self-respect or dignity and am too bone-headed to understand why women are drawn to charismatic or self-possessing men over my feigned acts of deference and submission.

I thought that pretending to respect women would be an easy scam and I’d be tripping over appreciative pussy by now. What gives? If women don’t start rewarding my behaviour with sex and attention, then all of us pretend ‘feminist allies’ are just going to have to take our sad, lonely asses off the market. That’ll teach them.”

Empty soul
        Participant

@lady-lexis

“Um, he never was a “feminist ally” (ridiculous term) if he was only supporting it for what he could get out of it, namely a woman“.

Most socio-political positions are taken up and fought for over perceived gains to be had, namely to oneself, and a lot of political positions are held as a result of social group dominance and peer pressure as well.

Over the years I have also seen it happen time and time again that young people do in fact get drawn into supporting various groups due to the cock and pussy. In my day it was environmental activist groups and such that the boys would get involved with because the girl they liked was a member of it.

It is not only possible then to be a male ally to feminists for selfish reasons, I would even go as far as saying that most probably are due to modern day feminism being extremely antagonistic towards anything and everything male so one would have to be pretty desperate and sure of self survival(being named as one of the good ones by feminists) to want to get involved in modern day feminism as a male.

I expect that there is also a bit of the “last man on Earth” thinking going on with them as well. By that I mean they believe that if they play house with a group consisting of mostly women that their own chances of getting laid will go up in accordance as well.

The above mentality however fails to take into consideration that most women, feminist or otherwise, still have set physical standards when it comes to sexual partners and if you do not meet those standards you are out of luck regardless of your socio-political leanings.

The above also gets more complicated by the fact that observed behaviour takes on different meanings depending upon attractiveness level.

For example, I’m on my lunch break at work at the moment but only this morning I had a female co-worker come up to my desk and start complaining to me about another male co-worker who had come up to her desk and started chatting away to her without her wanting such contact or attention from him. I remained considerate and civil as always but deep inside I was laughing because the hypocrisy of her actions seemed completely lost on her.

I have also stopped to chat to her and female colleagues before and never had a negative reaction before so it does very much appear then that our reactions to observed behaviour is contextually linked to physical appearance somewhat.

The above is why many feminists in my opinion don’t actually date or marry those men who get on their hands and knees to them, preferring instead to go for the apolitical or centre liners, because feminists just like everyone else want both sexual attraction and a challenge which the weak male feminists tend not to be able to provide.

lady-lexis
          Participant

“It is not only possible then to be a male ally to feminists for selfish reasons,…”

I think it is possible for a male to IDENTIFY as a ‘feminist ally’ for selfish reasons but if the reasons are selfish and you’re expecting sexual gains as a result, is it genuine support? Socio-political gains as a result of supporting a cause is one thing and I can understand that. The desire to improve ones lot or your families prospects through political action is natural and noble but can we not agree that feigning support for a cause in hopes of a return in form of sex is gross and base?

@empty-soul

Empty soul
          Participant

@lady-lexis

“The desire to improve ones lot or your families prospects through political action is natural and noble but can we not agree that feigning support for a cause in hopes of a return in form of sex is gross and base?”.

I absolutely do agree with you, it is gross and base. Sexual desire however is at the heart of it gross and base and is one of the most strongest and intense emotions one can feel and motivates many millions of people all over the planet each and every day into seeking it out.

We human beings like to place a romantic, moral and sophisticated slant on the subject but in reality most other animals on the planet just pounce on each other and get it over with and even within our human societies people lie for it, cheat for it and kill for it all the time.

Of course there are also many more nice, moral people around going about their base urges and desires in a constructive, normal law-abiding fashion but there will always be those who try to obtain sexual satisfaction anyway they can.

Lack of sexual satisfaction can also drive many people into madness, take incels for example, so the immense driving force behind such things should never be underestimated.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Yes, you’re right. This animal urge and base approach to sex is not something I have ever related to so I can’t understand the rationale. With his apparent sense of entitlement to sex, this guy does seem to be an incel in the making.

@empty-soul

Empty soul
          Participant

@lady-lexis

“This animal urge and base approach to sex is not something I have ever related to so I can’t understand the rationale“.

It’s difficult to understand and relate to because we all have many layers of ego, personality and social conditioning on top of that base level which creates a distancing effect between ourselves and our base desires.

Why do people want friendship/companionship?, its so that they can be close to someone else. Why do they want to be close to someone else?, because they want a feeling of closeness, warm familiarity and often at times intimacy. Why do they even want these things?, because we are biologically designed to find these things pleasurable because our sole biological function in life is to reproduce and even when reproduction is removed from the equation(maybe they are gay or just don’t want children or can’t have children for whatever reason) they still seek out the chain of companionship because we are still biologically driven to seek pleasure and avoid pain.

Within the above is a lot of social elements that cause the distancing effect I talked about before. For example, when a child goes to school they often take on viewpoints not of their own and start listening to the music that their circle of friends is listening to and having crushes on whatever person is popular to crush on at that time etc.

The child does this to survive and fit in with the external environment due to their innate self preservation mechanisms which is why teenagers often seem like strangers to their own families at times because childhood to adulthood is a balancing act between carefully created persona and real self and it can get confusing at times.

Anyway. To get to the point. Male feminists are the people who have housed themselves within an external environment that is fuelled by social justice values, or at least the virtue signalling of those values, in order to get closer to the people within that environment.

Feminists for example do not like male to female transsexuals. They do not consider them real women and often protest against them.

A real male social justice warrior however would protest those feminists and champion the ladyboy because transgender shit is all the rage nowadays in a progressive social values society.

By not doing this and choosing to stick by the feminists the male feminist is basically admitting that they took on the values of the feminist(under the guise of being progressive) in order to get closer to feminists for the purposes pleasure.

The man in this thread topic is a good example of this. He failed to gain what he had sought via the closeness to the group he had pursued and is now attacking them rather than walking away silently into the night.

To conclude. Most people bury their feelings and desires under many layers and many disguises which often tricks and confuses themselves at times let alone anyone else.

I agree .Look at his photo. Does he look like an self-assured man? He is a simp!
        Of course he feigns support for feminism to get laid . He had been playing with girls all his life in all the wrong games.

His face is screaming “handwringing ,hipster,anxious ,androgynous guy scared of women”.
        I feel sorry for him. Too many of his kind fill the ranks of the Millenials.
        That is why the Rapefugees will take these guys like a knife through butter.

The Last of the Mohicans will all be aged or dead.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

He gives me the creeps. Turning yourself into a doormat is not the way to any decent persons heart. If you have to change who you are to win affection, it’ll never be worth it!

@hopingfornemesis

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.