Mayweather vs McGregor

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Mayweather vs McGregor

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

What are everyone’s thoughts on this????????? Can’t stand either myself but I’m hoping that Mayweather takes that pikey cunts head off, should be worth a watch tho

I heard this is like $100 to watch over in America is that right????? Robbin HBO twats

Floyd’s always been a bellend but there’s something about McGregor that’s even worse I’m hoping he gets hurt the spud eating , Blarney stone kissing pikey DAG cunt

illegalsmile55
      Participant

McGregor looks like he has potato in his shorts.

despy
      Participant

I actually looked into this today as I don’t much care for Mayweather but I knew nothing of McGregor and he’s MMA fighter! wha? I don’t know, he has his youth but he can only kick in a cage I didn’t even read on to see when this matchup was announced to see how long he has trained but damn there is definitely difference between boxing and UFC. I almost wish I had five friends as I’d pay $20 to watch it but no way would I pay one hundred. regrettably I must side with Floyd

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

I’m not paying for it either, I’m just gonna watch it on a stream on t`internet

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

My money’s on McGregor. I put a few quid on him to win by K.O. At the same time, I wouldn’t mind seeing him getting a hiding either.

despy
        Participant

I would love to hear McGregor won. be one of biggest upsets ever! million dollar bets and shit, that is crazy.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

they all said tyson fury would NEVER beat klitschko and we saw what happened there. maybe if conor catches a lucky shot then he might just spark out mayweather. be interesting anyway.

Acneska
      Participant

Go McGregor

McGregor

illegalsmile55
        Participant

DITTO!

BubbaRay
        Participant

He’s a loud mouth… He’s arrogant… He’s an asshole… He’s an antagonizer…

I like him… 😀

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

I have warmed to him actually after watching more videos of him. No need for all that cussing though, makes him seem like a scobe. The youth idolise him and therefore will copy his speech, I don’t blame Conor for that now.

despy
      Participant

I was reading somewhere that between yesterday’s weigh-in and fight tonight McGregor is expected to put on 20pounds, that to me seems outrageous if not wholly unhealthy. I can’t imagine such extreme body tampering doesn’t weaken someone.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Yea, I was watching the weigh-in, he was 153lb and hoping to get up to 170lb. Your body would surely be telling you to calm the fuck down and stop making it do hoola-hoops.

despy
          Participant

that to me is insane. I can surely understand “making weight” and extremes needed to do so but then to turn around and gain 20+ pounds in a day is crazy. I searched on how that was even possible and nearly half of course is water but so much more with food! and it said after weigh-in they immediately start eating and drinking. insane! they should just weigh in day of fight

despy
      Participant

holy shit my sister may just be drunk enough to order fight! I know she’s way into boxing (I never was , watched Ali and Sugar Ray and well Rocky) I always thought it too bloody and mean. but wow I secretly hope her drunken ass orders it , be way better than her previously two drunken cat acquisitions. (stay tuned)

despy
      Participant

@markyramoneswig I was messing around with you and all bro love shit lol I am a girl, immature one at that ..ran with it. not silly bromantic lol thanks for the fun!

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

I kind of figured that out lol,who the fuck calls someone broski lol apart from some divvy in a shitty American sitcom

despy
          Participant

laughing my ass off! was trying to think of most cringey bro ‘thing’ was toss up between that and naked chest pump lol ((bro hug)) no homo lol

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

$100 wow,it’s £20 over here roughly $35, but we get the pleasure of waiting up til 4am ,I don’t like either fighter,they’re both dickheads but Mayweather will win by ko I reckon,should be a decent watch, then we’ll get to watch McGregor v Mallignaggi in a few months

despy
      Participant

hopefully you get your money’s worth! be nice if it went 8 or 9 rounds

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Yeah, I’m hoping it goes far into the rounds so I’m not staying up til 4 am for like 6 mins lol, should b a good fight, u should find yourself a stream and give it a watch dude

despy
      Participant

where can this dude livestream it?

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

thanks brother! but lucky for me my sister is alcoholic and just blew $89 to put it up top the big screen. I’m outside drinking whiskey and in nine minutes I an going to go up there and like her, if only for the evening. thanks again

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Have fun bro

despy
      Participant

back atchya broski!

despy
      Participant

laughing my ass off I am smashed I thought for sure fight would be on by 11 keeeeyrist!

#dude love

despy
      Participant

I thought fight was GREAT must admit by time main event rolled around I was fired up! and when they shot to Mayweather walking out in goth dumb donald fat albert suit I lost it. I morphed into crazy drunk chick hollering and tossing popcorn at really expensive TV lol so obnoxious. MacGregor lasted longer than I thought because Mayweather never much connected. I wish he had more stamina I think MacGregor really stung him in 8th but was spent and honestly I thought mayweather came off as gracious and humble in ring after announcement. all things considered, fun evening!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.