Media Player Not Working.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Media Player Not Working.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      JigSaw
      Participant

please fix the media player, it’s getting worst by the video. it buffers all the time.I want to know is it me or is there any Best Gore members going through what i’m going through.Please look into this problem.i never had this problem before until now.

thedre
      Participant

No, it,s not just you brother, as it has been acting up with me also, but only on certain video,s. It seems to happen on the more popular video,s like the Cop, and his son getting both killed, with the kid getting skinned alive video. It plays for like 10 seconds, than freezes-up, and no matter how many times i refresh the page, it makes no difference. But when i watch it late at night like 2 am. it then works ok, so i think that it has to do with the amount of high traffic, on these popular video,s. But i am positive that our Brother Mark will look into it, and have it taken care of soon enough. I noticed also that he is using a new type of video, so he is probably irining out the bugs that comes with this new platform.

We must be patient as every Country has their internet problems to deal with, and with Mark always on the move, he has to ajust will all of their problems. When i visit Cuba, i have one fuck of a time with their internet also, so i can fully understand where it could sometimes be a problem, so this is actually awesome as compared to Cuba,s internet connection, bro.

Outsider
      Participant

I can’t see videos, either; in fact, I haven’t seen a single one in weeks, since they started hosting at BitChute. So now what I do is google the description to see what website has it and go watch it there.

Markbot
      Participant

Same here. I can no longer watch videos. I’m in the USA with fiber Internet.

Trailer
      Participant

I had some problems within the last few days too

JigSaw
      Participant

Jan 31, 2018. As of today the video player has completely stop playing Videos. In case your wondering who is my cable provider it is Fios fiber optic. i hope he switches back to the old video player, that one worked wonderful.the video player is dead. please fix.

Klever
      Participant

Man really same thing with me. Video aren’t appearing at all on my desktop. I’m down in south america

JigSaw
      Participant

Last night i found out it plays well with my Samsung cell phone. Oh well it beats not watching videos at all.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.