memory bane

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else memory bane

Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

as I took a trip through the archives I was struck by just how many of my comrades are MIA. let’s create nice list of BG Bygones and mine are in no particular order aside from first one because I liked him a whole big lot, and I could easily rattle off 25 but I would like to encourage audience participation so I am for sure omitting many and I of course welcome submissions of people we just couldn’t stand, no discrimination here

before I begin I also would not discourage disparaging remarks such as /not limited to “good glad that asshole is gone” – “best ban ever” – “probably too occupied stroking cock to type” –
      and of course positive comments such as “he/she had nice hair”

let us begin

*br3astgrope
      *br3astgrope
      *br3astgrope

(I should also add I encourage use of the @ to perhaps trigger appearance for good or bad) but I am not hip to many

@br3astgrope
      @br3astgrope
      @breastgrope

@kevin
      (the funny one, sorry non-funny kevin

@bubbaray

@undergroundweller

@cadejito

@hindustan

@bobby

Haha. I like you writing style. I hope people have a lot to say.
      I never met Israel keyes or bellazombe or whatever. What were they like?

And that Fred Hawley guy, and Mikey and that Fighting Irish or whatever. What were they like?

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Do you mean

@mikeygraves

@fightingirish20

@summinkawesome

Nobody can forget the Fighting Irish πŸ˜†
          Oh Lord!!!
          Or should I say Fighting Illiteracy

karmen40
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          Ihat fella @mikeygraves was great, really funny and intelligent. i miss him, i recon he was a relatively new-ish member

Do you remember “TheJudge/Judged”? he was a member as far back as i can remember.

Also “GrammarNazi”?
          On a site where grammar and spelling has never been made an issue [only by divvys], he was kinda the only, and “official” grammar nazi here – and he made a joke of it which all of us bought into. really, his very existence was a troll on true grammar nazis. Funny guy.

And as you mentioned [another fairly recent one] “fightingIrish” – or fightingIlliteracy, or fighting fukin everybody!!!
          Came on the site… made comments, then abused and threatened everyone when his comments were not imediately answered [therefore his Attention-o-meter was not imediately filled], would be challenged on his abuse….would profusely yet barely legibly apologise to everyone…. only to “rinse and repeat” the following night, and start abusing everyone again.
          What a fukin dickhead?

Many, many more over the years who i wish i could remember….

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@karmen40
          Ya Mikey was a cool dude.

@fightingirish
          kept things entertaining for a while until acneska had to warn him to settle down πŸ˜†

Do you remember that @cravingcarnage dude who’d always first write the entire comment out in quotes of the person whom he was gonna reply to?
          It wasn’t for just a few or certain replies, it was for all of his replies.
          I think it was Obli who told him to knock that shit off πŸ˜† Not sure if he had something to do with his disappearance or not.
          Haven’t seen @Chosen in a while.
          Always fun to see those verbal battles that came with him.

karmen40
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          ah yes @chosen!
          the screen name “chosen”, and an israeli flag as an avi. Talk about painting a target on ya forehead! But he held his own, i will give him that

Only Now you mention it, i do remember @cravingcarnage

rayf
          Participant

@karmen40 remember @amnyc…funniest dude EVER.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I remember him, extremely funny….and that’s why I remember him!

karmen40
          Participant

I do! he was up there with brokeback re: clapbacks

rayf
          Participant

I’m hoping fighting asshat got kneecapped by the IRA…..I been around long enough that I have learned not to have hope….butttt.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@rayf Or maybe Boozer already did, since FI was always saying he’d hit him up for drinks when he went down there.

karmen40
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          Oh Yes, Boozer and FightingIrish had strange interaction. Basically due to FightingIrish.

One day i would think boozer genuinely wanted to meet up with FightingIrish for a drink and the craic, next day i would think boozer wanted to meet up with FightingIrish to torture and bury him!

Fighting Irish was certainly a fan of boozer…. to the point that FI would insult and threaten anyone who boozer replied to, if that reply was made BEFORE Boozer replied to fightingirish’s latest comment!
          (For those who were not around at the time – im NOT shitting you! Imagine getting torrents of mis-spelled abuse and threats just because someone replied to your comment?!)
          And Fighting Irish behaved the same way in regards to obli.

strange indeed.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@karmen40
          Well he was trouble from his very first comment.
          Remember his original handle @I-Dont-Give-A-Fuck ?
          He was already a little messed up when he was sober, but when he hit the juice, oh forget about it.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Now you see why I have a crush on her. πŸ˜›

despy
        Participant

I forgot what the heck happened with @bella I think she wigged out on Mark and it was over

Israel Keys was odd. I don’t recall true interaction with him aside in a forum post. don’t even remember what it was about but involved some Arab girl sneaking off to meet her forbidden boyfriend. I don’t think she ever posted again

Maybe he got chopped up by her father!

thedre
          Participant

I Thought that @Bellazombe was a good & decent girl, and very easy going and friendly. But For some reason Mark and her got into some sort of altercation (as you stated above @despy), and that was it, and she history. πŸ™

What happened to polluted @thedre?

thedre
          Participant

@darkflare
          I’m not sure brother, as i asked myself that same question a short while ago.

karmen40
          Participant

@thedre
          I agree, I liked @Bellazombe.
          I dunno exactly what happened – but i miss her comments, and wish she was still around.

Do YOU remember “TheJudge” Andre?
          He changed his name to “Judged” at some point.
          His avi picture was a bloke with a mask on – a kind of mask like the band “slipknot” might wear?

He was around for a long time in the old, old days

karmen40
          Participant

@desp

@thedre

@hung-like-a-mouse
          must have been here from the early, early days – dont you think?

also, @ewestomper has been here as long as i remember…

rayf
          Participant

@karmen40 I Have a sneaking suspicion that some of our older members like hlam may be getting access blocked…like me started out using windows explorer…moved on to firefox….and when that was blocked moved to the tor browser….I know hlam was having a grandma remote vs dial moment over having to download firefox…as I said that option was blocked for me and perhaps some of those missing just haven’t found a way to find the site with their current browser. And some like ewe do occasionally still pop in.

thedre
        Participant

@Hopingfornemesis

And so do i Nemes, i have always liked her style, and wit since the very first comment that i read of hers, a few years ago.

She reminds me of Lisa, fuck they could be Blood Sisters, and you’d never know. Ooopsy, i lied Nemes,,, cause that is not entirely true,,, cause she she she, i sound like a (stuttering fuck), lol, doesn’t tell me to go Fuck Myself quite as often as Her, Lol. Bwa, Ha, Ha! πŸ˜‰

I’d ask Lisa if she agrees,,, but she’d probably just tell me to go Fuck Myself while drawing a huge toke out of her Bong, lol. But i still love her, cause she Still my B G Sis. πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

@desp
      This is the Kevin you mean, @goreddict

despy
        Participant

yessssssssssss!

despy
      Participant

who was the guy running the Chinese sound effects for a while? was it @checkyafly ?

also too the guy who sent in alot of videos
      @bluntmedia something

also @piggray grrr maybe @sansbeagle
      can’t think of his Nick

“and”
      “this”
      “guy”

I thought he was cool and then one day I woke up and just couldn’t take reading him like that anymore

“I
      Hope
      He
      Never
      Comes
      Back”

thedre
        Participant

@13lunt420media
        I Had a good relationship with this Good M.I.A. Member that i worry about quite often. The last i heard of him was when he got bitten by a poisonous spider, and he sent-in the pictures of his leg, and the damage that it had already done to his leg. I Have called-out to him many times since his encounter with that spider with no reply. I Just pray to god that he did not get some type of bacterial infection like strep “A” And passed because of it.

Because one thing i could say about this young soul is that he had always responded to my messages, so it worries me like i said because no reply whatsoever since that last post he sent in below!:( He was a very nice, and down to earth type of guy who sent Mark quite a bit of content during his stay with us. He was also disabled being a Deaf Mute. And besides sending in some good gore, he also had made some cool video/documentaries of an old and closed down Prison/Mental Institution in England that was quite cool, and creepy at the same time.

So God-Bless him, and i hope that he is ok, and just decided one day to leave us in order to pursue other interests in life. If anybody has contacts in Britain and could help locate him it would be much appreciated.

Pictures and video of Spider Bite Is Below. Also in the second link you will find his Profile Page with a lot of his Submissions/Contributions to our beloved Best-Gore. πŸ™‚

https://www.bestgore.com/members/13lunt420media/

man i miss this young man, he truly was Respectful Individual With A Good Soul, and An Overall exemplary Best-Gore Member.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          That looks a lot more like a Wolf Spider rather than a False Widow and they’re no threat to us. It looks like an allergic reaction to the venom because she must’ve injected a little extra amount into his leg from possibly being pressed up against it for a bit, rather than a touch and go bite where less venom is injected.
          I assure you he’s alive and well from this spider bite.

thedre
          Participant

@HamburgerBob
          Thank-You Brother, for helping relieve some of the stresses related to the complete vanishing of this good Member, and whom i also considered a friend. So hopefully it healed-up ok, and no complications or secondary infections came into play here. It’s just super weird that he just upped, and gone away like that.

I Did notice around the time that he left that somebody had called him a fucking retard. 🙁 I Hope to God that the goof who called him that did not embarrass him and made him leave, the poor guy. Because he only made a couple of strange sounds the asshole who called him a retard might of thought that he was just mocking the Deaf/Mutes WHEN HE TRULY WAS ONE. 🙁 Poor Guy. 🙁

But again Bob,,, Thanks-Man for clearing that up. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

And here is his Micheal’s, or **Mike’s You-Tube Site Link** (@13lunt420media) for anyone interested. It has some great video-footage, including the abandoned Prison in England, and some Unseen Gore. SO ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/13lunt420Media

Mr Spock
      Participant

There was a guy here called Legion of St George, about 3 years ago.
      What happened to him? I had to look up that on Google. Legion of St George was a group of captured British soldiers who were recruited to fight for the Nazis.
      I’m not a fan of Nazi ideologies, but I never saw this guy recently.

Loosy the Poosy (something like that)
      She was quite funny. Not seen her on BG for 3 years, must have moved on.

There was also a guy whose name I forgot. This guy boasted about having made a million bucks, alpha male, and had a phrase called “Did he dieded?” To which I used to reply “Yes, he most certainly dieded”.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Uncle Dilf? He’ll power piss all over beta’s….while wearing silk socks and fine Italian shoes. He was also addicted to synthol. πŸ˜€

despy
          Participant

lmao uncle dilf was, at times, hilarious!
          good one @illegal

HamburgerBob
        Participant

@mrspock
        Yep, that would be the big Brock Lesnar enthusiast @misterfilth aka Uncledilf, Loosey’s nemesis “team alpha” lol…
        Edit: Wow @illegalsmile55 What were the odds of this?

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Yeah, Legion was cool. He made miniature war figurines and usually commented when he was taking substances! I believe he was genuinely presenting himself on here, which is good.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

You still making miniature peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the birdies desp?

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I say bring back Logan !!! 😂

despy
        Participant

LOL @ Logan! note the space, I’m no fool. ha! isn’t that the kid who wanted to report names to Mark? or did

nice one @purple! and never jelly!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

He wanted me on that list as #2, but I pleaded for #1 ’cause we all know if you ain’t first, you’re last. Stoopid crybaby. πŸ˜›

@desp

@1purple8

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I liked Little Brother…I’m too fuckin soft !

despy
          Participant

I wish I remembered the post where he was whining. I actually would love to read that again. not anything in the forums but the post LOL , maybe one day..

Report names? To which end?

despy
          Participant

it was lmao I can’t stop laughing! it was in middle of a post where he shared he was keeping a running list of ,I guess, a list of “meanies” to submit to administration roflmao

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Like in Rain Man, when Raymond would write down dates and infractions by his brother.
          “Janurary 2, hit my head and yelled at me real loud.”

despy
      Participant

the black guy from the military with the white wife. I always liked and respected him
      I want to say kp something

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

What about TerrytreeXO? His white trash sex stories were cool. Jaysus, what was hes name?…Dale or Trevor…or…?

Memnon
      Participant

Futuredays
      Itwasme
      Knat?
      Boozer
      Derkampfer?
      Atkansa?
      A lot of great commenters have come and gone over the years

HamburgerBob
        Participant

Oh ya, you can’t mention FutureDays without mentioning ItWasMe.
        Those two pretty much disappeared at the same time. Hmmmmm…

thedre
        Participant

@Menmon
        I Remember Futuredays & @itwasme (The Purple Rose) man i miss them both dearly. And man they did make a good couple, and i thought that they would never split-up. πŸ™ when they were both an item. And when they went Splitsville it was too hard for the both of them to stay-on. πŸ™ You know because with both of them now free, and with them both now Talking/Conversing With other members of different sexes, i can see why they would leave, especially cause they both still truly cared for one another how this would be hard.

This is why i tried in Vain To warn our B G Bro SeraphimSeranata about Online Relationships cause throughout my many years on here i have seen my share of related split-ups, and losing many good members & friends over-it. Unless, of course you are seeing Mark the Owner then it’s a whole different ball of wax, do you agree with me @despy ? lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@despy @Illegalsmile55 do you’s remember,,,,

#1 @ItisPoetry lol, not the best poet, but quite the nice person & funny. πŸ™‚

#[email protected] that everybody loved t hate. I Gave him a chance and saw that he was a nice guy that had a horrible past, and with his language barrier he came across as rude & cross when he was in fact a guy with a huge heart.

People never left him alone, so he told everybody off and left the site for good. We chatted on my E-Mail for a good year afterwords and i’m happy to say that he is happy and doing well with his new programmer job t Nortel, or Nextell, or some type, of computer company based in Cali U.S.A. πŸ™‚ Good For Him πŸ™‚

#[email protected] Remember him with his tight spandex Spiderman fagot-suit Avatar that i used to bug him about, lol?? Man he was easy prey to get going, lol. We shared some good laughs when he got to “Really” get to know me. He was a good younger lad late 20’s early 30’s

#4- @Ben remember him Guys/Gals,,, @BendOverAndSuckMyBalls , lol. ha, ha! made that one up. But you got me looking way back also @despy and it is bringing back so many good memories girl. πŸ™‚ Great Forum-Post Hun! πŸ™‚

THE ONLY REASON I DID NOT TAG BOB, OR NEMES IS BECAUSE THEY WERE WELL BEFORE YOUR TIMES.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

@thedre
        So you mean we’re not allowed to read this one πŸ˜† Don’t be fooled, this is just my newer account here under a completely different name.
        Rachel was a sweet purple rose to FD wasn’t she? I miss that cool Tiger in Judy.
        Btw, have you still kept in touch with Leslie. πŸ˜‰

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          Lol my good brother. Nope read away it is just funny that my memory being as screwed-up as it is, i can remember things long ago better than the last 10 to 12 years since my heart-attack, cause it damaged my short term memory more. I Try to think of what i did 2 days ago, and sometimes i draw a complete blank,,, sucks brother. But sometimes when Lisa gives me poopie’s,,, i tend to forget that more, lol. It’s called selective memory, lol. πŸ˜‰

Listen Bob, how long have you been with us about bud?? If you’d ask me i would say about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years now? I Know,,, i gave myself a large spread but i truly do not remember how long? Am i even close?

And @Hopingfornemesis
          I Would say that he has been here a tad longer at about 3 + years?? 2 very Good Ones,, As Good & Tight B G Bro’s, and one well let’s just say πŸ™

As for Lisa,, Or @Illegalsmile55 My Sister (that Loves To Hate Me, lol) I Would say at least 10 to 11 1/2 years now?? Holy-Shit,,, No,,, this calls for a Complete & Full-On,, Holy-Fuck, lol,,, cause man i feel old cause i have been here for about the same time period as her. So yea i figure that iv’e been here for about the same Time Period as Lisa,, having been a prospect for about 1 1/2 to 2 years before getting my B G Patch, lol. And back then,,, i used to be quite the shy, and quiet guy before my heart-attack, and 2 major accidents.’m sure that Lisa must remember that i was less straightforward and more of a shy listener, than today, and since all of my medical bullshit that has made me quite moody, and turned me into an all or nothing type of guy. I Blame This “Partly” on the *Major Increase* in my pain meds since my last accident.
          And Our Lovely B G Sister @despy that i am overjoyed to have back AMONG us since she went AWOL on us For a bit. πŸ™ I’d say She has been with us for about,,, oh fuck i dunno,,,, about 3 to 3 1/2 to years now??

So let me have-it Gals/Guys how close am i, or should i dare ask, lol. πŸ˜‰

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          I hear you dude. I have a very selective memory of the shit that’s not the least bit interesting.
          My memory is shit in the grocery stores though, have to have a list or just forget about it.

It’s a lot easier remembering stuff by eras and certain events, like I remember Lisa and Gnat came in pretty much at the same time, Gnat really hit the ground running lol.. and Despy I think right after Mark returned, I love these guessing games, so I’ll say between Nov 2016 – Jan 2017.

Nem I’ll say during the dilf/cherry/loosey/psychotherapists era, so I’ll guess…Sept-ish 2017? I know I’m pretty much spot on with Lisa and Gnat, but would love to know how close I am with the others.

Heck, I’ll try and guess yours Canadian-lian-theDreman, how about April-ish 2012?
          There’s a way to verify this now on our profile pages.

Nailed it! Almost certainly Sept 2017 ,after dilf but with Loosy and psychotherapist.

@thedre

@hamburgerbob

Why do you call thedre Canadian /lian? Are you saying Australians and Canucks are similar?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I joined 2/15, I’m still a relative newbie. But I remember a lot of the oldies, I read the comments for a good spell before joining in. Funny how people rotate in and out. It’s weird when someone just drops out of existence, especially someone who was a daily regular. Like @stubyone …and sphinky, alias @asskingforanal. I looked to see if I could find anything, even an obit about stubs. He said he was going in for surgery, and that was the last of him. He’d been here since 2012, or earlier. I liked both of them.

@hamburgerbob

HamburgerBob
          Participant

Actually @illegalsmile55 , 2012 is the year I’m most familiar with because that’s when I first started paying attention to the comments, but I was hooked on this site because Mark was pushing out like 5, 6 posts a day, thank goodness I had no smart phone yet.
          You always remember the first of anything, therefore I still remember those members and their real names and who showed up before who, but after that, shit got crowded real fast.

I think when the newbies start coming in, all the familiars kinda lose interest and stop commenting because they lose the familiarity that they had with the others.
          Its like they give room for the newbies and fade off πŸ™
          I’d like to see @trooper72, @daweeka, @theboatman and Mr “har har har” @spankmymonkey come back.
          Ok @Nicole and @lauren too, they were hot.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          I don’t know, you’d have to ask @andrethecanadian-lian-thedreman what @thedre means.

thedre
          Participant

@Hopingfornemesis
          If you ask me Nemes,,, i would be happy to answer this question for ya!
          Cause it’s a little inside joke that @HamburgerBob and i have started one day. He, and i are the only 2 that kow about this.

And thanks @HamburgerBob for telling/Asking Nemes to ask me himself *My Good Dude*, cause that was A Class Act, and very well thought of. πŸ™‚

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          What ever became of @blackmilk?
          I remember you reaching out to him too, just wonder if he’s still alive.
          I know you’re a meaty…. meaty pussy lover, so you have to remember that @meatypinkflower chick.
          I wonder if she’s still alive too, or at least avoided the major stds

despy
      Participant

nailed it. I posted when Mark came back. so probably closer side of three years

lol at corresponding with Logan for a year @thedreLOL only you!

what about @felipe? still don’t know if boy or girl but from Brazil!

I realize too it’s easier for me to think of ones I disliked or made me mad . the hello kitty baby voiced guy and how about the girl with the bent neck?

@shadarus
      was cool, good eye

Yes ,i remember shadarus ,German-ancestry American girl with the unsmiling family. Who the fuck was the crooked -neck girl ???? Hahah

karmen40
          Participant

Always a good translator, was @felipe

Derkopfslammer is portugeuse, so did a good job of translating.
          But @felipe was Brezilian, so could translate the vernacular and phrasing of Brazilians that was/is different that the portugeuse spoken in portugal

thedre
        Participant

@despy

@Felipe
        was a boy, and gay i think. I Have no clue how long he was with us, or where and why he left and where he gone to.

thedre
        Participant

@despy
        As for Logan,,, yea, i took him under my wing and gave him my E-Mail in order to get into his head, and see what he was all about cause i felt bad for him. Turns-out that he had a really bad childhood with lots of violence which is why he came across as a complete asshole. But i found out that it was more of a language barrier than anything else that made him sound so direct, and a complete prick. He ended-up having one of the biggest hearts. God Bless Him, and i hope that his life keeps on getting better. πŸ™‚

karmen40
        Participant

Its been a great forum page this, @desp
        I hope people keep coming back to it, and continue to share their memories of bygone BG members.

Thanks for starting the topic – it was a great idea

@darkrose and @katebelate @nursekate ? were fun and are both gone suddenly since ages ago.

thedre
      Participant

@despy
      Wow,,, I Am truly shocked that i have gotten your timeline on here with us just about right. And i say this cause you were gone for awhile, and all, so it made it more difficult for myself to do a timeline calculation of your time here with us.

*** πŸ™‚ I’M VERY HAPPY THAT YOU’RE BACK WITH US HERE WERE YOU BELONG GIRL! πŸ™‚ ***

I distinctly remember Felipe leaving as he was sad with life’s violence and misery as seen on Bestgore.

thedre
        Participant

@Hopingfornemesis
        Thanks Nemes as i could not remember exactly why he had left, although you made me recall that at one point he had mentioned something the like. Good Job and memory dude. πŸ™‚

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          What ever happened to these other contributors like

@portuguesedude

@mctreblar

@t-w
          aka Daniel Adams @deathbyduck87
          and Refuse2Renig?

thedre
          Participant

@HamburgerBob

@PortugueseDude
          still pops-in from time to time. The last time that he popped-in, was about 8 to 10 Months-Ago “(but please do not take my timeline too seriously, and as an exact one)” due to my screwed-up memory. But He @PortugueseDude,,, And @McTreblar Also were both Moderators, and helped Mark Through His 2 Years + of Sheer Hell Fighting The Jew Owned And Completely Controlled Canadian Justice System.

Nobody Will Ever Be Able To Win A Case Against The Canadian Justice System, if what you say happens to offend them “The-Jews” in Anyway, Shape, Or Form. Cause No Matter How Truthfully, & 100% Honestly that You Present Your Case To Them, The Crown-Attorney’s Office, will still screw you As they did with Mark.

So they,,, *Those-Jew-Cunts*,,, Will Stop at nothing until they are satisfied that they have Financially ruined you, and that they have taken pleasure,,, great pleasure (that is) in also taking away “All” of Your Constitutional-Rights, & Freedoms Fully & Completely.

These Cockroach-Slurping-Jew-Cunts,, are Masters At coming-up with Bogus, And Unheard-Off Charges, Just Like The Ones That They Came-Up With to charge Mark With. What They Did Was To Dig-Up Charges that date back in the early 1800’s, lol, lol. so by going this far you see that you will loose either-way, and every time! So Back To Our 2 Brothers Above. Lucky they were there to keep B G Alive & Well cause without them, and a few generous members i’m not sure Mark would have made it through, by keeping B G Alive.

And i say this cause they had a court order preventing Mark from owning, purchasing, or using any form of communication device like A Laptop,,, cellphone ext. in order to destroy his site, and have it being forced to shut down. So They Both Played A Major Role while helping-out as Moderators, along with a few others who also helped-out during what was for Mark, a very difficult time in his life.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          “What they did was to dig-up charges that date back in the early 1800’s”????
          Holy shit! How old is Mark? 😯

You’re welcome.

thedre
          Participant

@Hopingfornemesis

The Joke About Bob Calling me @andrethecanadian-lian-thedreman was because i had told him that the reason that you had changed your name to that long one, that said something like,,,

@Hopingfornemesisthefaterlesswhitebellylyingman or something similar Nemes, (Cause I Cannot Remember Exactly) what it was, as it was so long.

And so because it had to do with me saying that you were lying about the globe earth, or something the like i said to bob that he should now call me that instead of just thedre, lol. It was, and still is all in jokes and good intentions Nemes and no insult to you whatsoever! πŸ™‚

You’re a good man Nemes and i am being sincere when i say so.:)

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Yeah, he was a nice kid and I talked off site to him. He was sensitive to all the shit being thrown at Brazilians. I’m not sure if he was gay though…I didn’t have my gaydar on while talking to him.

@doc-undy
        ….where did he go?! I’m worried about his planned threesome…

thedre
          Participant

@HopingForNemesis

Did You Not like my comment above Nemes about Why Bob Calls Me This from time to time bro??
          Cause it is Nothing But The 100% Truth, and The Real Reason Why He Calls Me This On A Joking Basis. πŸ™‚

No problem at all. It is just that the forum is getting too long for me track down and find wherein I have to comment.

@despy
          has done wonderfully but I work on a tablet and my eyesight is not the best and tracking through heaps of entities gives me the shits.

Her forum is so popular that I now read the entries in site-activities only.

thedre
          Participant

Nemes
          Yes i understand, and you are right as it takes awhile too find anything. So she did do a great job with all the traffic, and all. πŸ™‚

despy
      Participant

@everyone I have been struggling with technical difficulties and unable to reply to posts but I read them all!

another to add to the list @haydolfhitler

@goreaddict
      how is the comedy bit coming along?

perhaps we need a Kevin’s Corner πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@masterplan has been MIA for quite a while. I bet he’s lurking though. πŸ˜‰

despy
      Participant

what about @artle. still don’t know if that was boy or girl. I think I once figured it out but forgot now

I also liked @lovelylemur she was the nurse,no? didn’t talk much to her but read her and @kuntkopter

also @hermitus or something like. @hermatio?

I wish @undergroundweller would come back. remember he had that cute pic of the Germantown in Brazil. tis the season!

I wish I would have made more of an effort to friend people ,hope to stumble upon more names in old posts

who was the guy that had close up asshole shot as avatar? step forward and claim it! I don’t remember if I liked him or her I just remember avatar, need a name

Jack
      Participant

Come now Nems, don’t be like that. I’m just trying to show a little love. I love everyone now. There is nothing but joyful positivity here. I had an epiphany the other day. What has being such a bitter and negative bastard ever gotten me? I must now spread love and joy wherever I go πŸ™‚

@hopingfornemesis

illegalsmile55
        Participant

So…you got a lobotomy? Scary…I like the old Jack! πŸ˜›

Jack
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      Don’t let old jack fool you, he was a sadistic son of a bitch who got way too much joy out of hurting others. But never mind all that. If Nems doesn’t wanna have a threesome then that’s his loss. It can be just us two. I’ll even light us some candles and spread some rose petals on the sheets.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Your sadism was sexy as hell… πŸ˜‰
        Nem won’t know what he’s missing!
        I’ll save a big bag of weed from my harvest just for you. Nice to see you back!
        *channels svarg* “Faggot!”

Jack
          Participant

I knew you would be cool xox you and Nems were my two favourite people on here and still are. And please do. My person really did disappear. Haven’t seen or heard from the fucker in ages. Had to resort to using laughing gas but I’ve built an insanely high tolerance to it now. It doesn’t even make me laugh anymore.

despy
      Participant

I don’t know Jack.
      .. or do I?

Jack
        Participant

@desp
        And I don’t know despy. But I’ve only read good things. It is a pleasure to meet you. If you would like to know me then I’m still down for a threesome if illegals is.

Jack
          Participant

Oh and I just noticed that I’m your 69th friend… if that’s not fate then I don’t know what is. πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Sorry…I could never share Despy with anyone. You can watch if you want to. πŸ˜€

despy
          Participant

@illegal I just want to squeeze you and spin you are around. I like you so much! clothing optional πŸ™‚

thank you for accepting friend request @jack

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.