Men Who Enable Women's Entitled Behavior Need to Go

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Men Who Enable Women's Entitled Behavior Need to Go

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Men Who Enable Womens Entitled Behavior Need to Go

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lol. I have argued all these facts, in these forums and recieved immediate backlash from plaster, smiles, and the others women who think they are different here on BG. The sad part is that men like wankdick, svarge, and even empty soul have all white knighted for the helpless weeeemin. Even Dre has attacked me personally over my simply stating facts.

Men, I blame the men more than I blame the women. Humans are as vile as you let them be and women are just being women. But the men absolve them all for mere whiffs of pushy…..pssssshhhhh.

The women even exploit the tax dollars more than any immigrant does. But guess who the men think are the bad guy?

thedre
        Participant

Eh, eh, eh, “Puta-Madre”, My Little Preppy-Boy Muffin-Top Hairdo, wearing cabrone, don’t you start Shiat With Me Dere, lol. 🙂

@1YUNGHITLER1
        No but “seriously”, and in all fairness, i did a few times Stick-Up for @itsplaster cause to be honest with you,,, i felt bad for her.

Don’t forget i am an older Man in my mid-fifties that was not used to this MGTOW Stuff, but as i have mentioned on more than one occasion lately, (I Am Seeing Lots Of Truth) In What you’s say in relation to many of today’s women.

So much in fact that i have started looking at my Very Own Relationship with a Completely Different Set of Eyes Then Previously, since reading many of your stuff, and watching the many video’s that are out today! And as a result,,, i have been noticing things that i would not have usually noticed whatsoever!

And if not for The Shockingly True Statistics that Mark has Provided-Us With, and Subsequently Posted on here, along with all of the questions that were brought-up and answered along the way,nobody can say that things have not taken a turn for the worse since Women have take over.
        Now i hope that what i stated above makes sense to you both (cause fuck i have a hard time explaining/expressing myself) at times.

So in closing (as Empty would say),lol, i have learned lots, and continue to do so today in regards to what has happened to society as a whole because our governments and top corporations are being completely taken over by Yes, Yes Women,that The Jews Just LOVE. Now When i say today’s women, and the complete takeover of what was once a more serious style of government like Putin’s Russia’s (for example) where good morals, Russians come first not immigrants,, where Jews are told to stay-out of their business and fuck-off,, and where (Straight White Males) Lives Matter.

When in Europe Last Year, i had mentioned to Mark how genuinely nice and respectful the Girls and the women were overall as opposed to the Canadian-Privileged-Land-Whale Females Are, giving you dirty looks if you ever said hi to them. But even though we were not in Russia, you could still see, and feel the respect towards Men there, as there are still many, many full, and happy Functioning families over there. If I Ever Leave Cathy, i would apply for Residency, and build a home there, because of high morals and the good standard of life That is still apparent. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Dre, we go back. I have no issue with you or es really. I even like you both and look forward to reading both your posts. I’m stating how you guys have attacked me for saying things about women. That’s all. Cheers bro. I love you.

Empty soul
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

A bit of introspection on your part might be called for here.

You know full well I don’t white knight and never have because you know full well what my position is on this subject, that being the placement of women no higher than equal to me at all times.

I also was under the impression that you had accepted my position on this and that you had agreed with me that MGTOW is an individual choice and that the individual is free to choose to follow it or not.

It would appear to be the opposite way though. That you actually believe MGTOW to be the only choice and that you begrudgingly sided with me only to avoid facing the reality that not doing so would be to remove the free will and free choice from the individual which would inevitably eat away at the foundations of your own argument, that being male freedom.

Look. I am not going to give you an hard time here and start taking apart MGTOW piece by piece even though I could because you are free to live how you see fit and I have no problem with that so long as you have no problem with me choosing to live how I personally see fit as well.

We have similar but different arguments in that you believe in separation rather than re-education as a means to break the current status quo whereas I believe in re-education and separation as the means to do the exact same thing.

I understand that both actions are needed for there to be actual real change. That there needs to be both MGTOWs and re-educators for the future generations to be different from the last. Unfortunately you cannot see that though because you are blinded by your inflexible and narrow viewpoint and are guided by your emotions rather than the reality at hand of what actually needs to be done and for what reasons.

Separation without any thought given to readdress is a broken product straight out of the box because it is not future-proof.

Now. I would be happy to have a debate with you on any point on this subject in future but I will say this first, non-adherence to your version of MGTOW does not automatically make for a white knight cuck.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Es it is a individual choice. But when you support and condone things that undermine my Male sovereignty (like blaming immigrant males instead of the women exploit men more) than I will point out those inconsistencies. Now, I don’t like immigrants. But not beciase of their race, or religion. But for the same reason I despise women-they exploit our utility.

Immigrants don’t use nearly as much tax funding as women. But you don’t call them out because you get validation from them.

It’s the big bad muslims, immigrants, and everyone else except your women. They are angelic and its disgusting. You are a Male before you are white, black, Christian etc. But men like you don’t even acknowledge that. You will say you are everything else except MALE.

Look at females. They have a sisterhood because they aren’t as stupid as us. They back each other up.

So yeah. You don’t have to agree with me. But your positions are extremely harmful to many many men and boys.

Yeah,,,,, you white knight and don’t even know it. As do most indoctrinated people. And this is not an insult. Its simply pointing out what I observe. And truth is observable. Not insulting.

Likewise, when I call men cucks, it’s because they like women who have high
          Dick intake, man Gina because they put female priority over Male priority, and pussy because they have no spine to walk away from. The society that hates them. Like I said before. You men are junkies. You need to feel validated by women and society so you endure any pain and suffering associated with it.

You won’t let women fend for themselves. And it’s my guess because you have some mommy/slave affliction. We call it Male Mother Need. And its not what the psychology field thinks it is either.

Hate your brothers all you want. Either way, the Male idiot’s are heading your way and it seems like you all are, likely bed fellows to me.

Empty soul
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

“Es it is a individual choice. But when you support and condone things that undermine my Male sovereignty (like blaming immigrant males instead of the women exploit men more) than I will point out those inconsistencies. Now, I don’t like immigrants. But not beciase of their race, or religion. But for the same reason I despise women-they exploit our utility“.

I don’t attack immigrant males to be fair, I attack all immigrants regardless of gender and that is because my country got swamped by 20 million of them within the space of 17 years and my country is now falling apart due to there not being enough resources and infrastructure to cope with the demands placed on it.

My issue is with uncontrolled immigration then, not normal controlled immigration and this has absolutely nothing to do with male sovereignty in any shape or form because female immigrants get attacked as well under this argument.

The reason why I care more about the women of my country than immigrants is absolutely obvious then when you consider the context of the argument I am making.

“You are a Male before you are white, black, Christian etc. But men like you don’t even acknowledge that. You will say you are everything else except MALE“.

Not really considering I am against all the non-binary gender fluid, transsexual nonsense. I very much do have a strong ridged stance when it comes to male/female and I very much do consider myself male then due to the shape and design of my genitals.

I still separate males into races though because it is not the white males, or the Chinese males or the Indian males that are turning London, England into a war zone so such a separation helps identify and fix the problems.

“So yeah. You don’t have to agree with me. But your positions are extremely harmful to many many men and boys“.

I still don’t understand why you view a position of equality as being harmful to men unless you’re personally in favour of consigning women into a lower order than men in which case you should at least be honest and open about it so we can debate the subject more.

The reason why I chose equality in the first place is because there is absolutely no chance of making women into lesser beings nowadays due to how progressive first world societies are nowadays. Since you cannot push women lower than yourself it is logical is it not to want to put in place measures to prevent women being pushed higher than you hence the equality argument.

I am not harming men then because all I am doing is taking reality as it is and applying logical steps to prevent future harm from happening.

“You won’t let women fend for themselves. And it’s my guess because you have some mommy/slave affliction. We call it Male Mother Need. And its not what the psychology field thinks it is either“.

Wrong guess. Equality by its very definition is the fending of oneself because it does not utilise any preferential treatment at any stage.

It is however starting to sound like you have some mother issues of your own though considering that is where your mind first wondered and given your argument as a whole.

svarg26
      Participant

satanic khazars are to blame for ALL of that shit. the khazars have turned you into women hating eunuchs to stop you from multiplying. they have employed many tactics to exterminate the white race. the toxic food they feed us and the poison in our water that make undesirables infertile, yet they eat their own food. the two world wars that decimated the white race, yet the population of the khazars in europe grew. etc.

seriously, what the fuck am i missing?

thedre
      Participant

@Svarg
      But svarg, my good brother you have to admit that any women today have taken complete advantage of the privilege that the Jews have instilled in them, therefore making them feel far superior to men. You can see this On T.V. Commercials,,, In Our Governments,,, Leading The LGBT Groups,,, And so on.

I Used to get upset too, and not that long ago about Women being trashed until The True Scope Of Things Came Into View with All Of The Polls that were, and continue to be conducted on The Gender Gap increasing in Women’s favor, and happening at an Alarming Rate, as they remind me of (The Jews Themselves) and their Complete Takeover of Everything.

Add in the fact that White Men are being treated like they are always last in line, receiving only The Remaining crumbs, *If Any* And Only Once Single Mothers,, People of Color/Race, And Members of the LGBT Groups Has had A Chance To Pass Them, And Even Get Seconds First, and THAT ANGERS-ME!!!

What Made Me Change In The Way That I Look At The Gender Issue is all of (like i stated above)is The Studies that were conducted (Showing Ample Statistical Proof) of This Happening, and on a Massive Scale in Every Western ZOG-Country, and i have TO BE 100% Honest With Myself, And Others That YES Times Have Changed, and for the worse if you are A White Male,, Honest,, Straight,, Strong,, Opinionated,, And That Promote Free-Speech! 🙁

svarg26
        Participant

giving a fuck what happened to joe blog in divorce court yesterday will not get me into heaven. so, please tell me why i should give a fuck about the stats.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Svarge. You are an enemy to men. You have no compassion for your brothers but will lay down your life for vagina. When I call you a punk bitch cuck, it’s not because I’m insulting you. It’s because you ARE. I’m simy stating what you are. You are Male too. Embrace your identity. Pussy….

svarg26
          Participant

the mgtow symbol used on their website is a variation of the cen rune. it represents spiritual illumination.

” The rune Cen, its basic sense comes to the fore in the Old English ‘cennan’, with its two meanings, ‘to beget’ and ‘ to bring forth from the mind’.” In the same book this rune is described as having a shape similar to the female genitalia.

Cen is the rune of the brightly burning torch that lights up the hall in the evening, whose flames represent the safe, tempered Fire of the hearth. Cen depicts the magical-sexual heat of the Goddess Freya, which slumbers within ourselves, waiting to be kindled.”

mgtow is kabbalism.

embrace your inner vagina. kindle your sexual heat for other men while stoking the fire of your hatred for women. faggotry slumbers within you. be the homo that the khazars want you to be.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Yea,,, i know brother, but please don’t get pissed at me just because i have been noticing shit more, and more everydy, as another friend of mine just found-out that his wife of 18 years has been cheating on him, and now wants a divorce because he caught her. And because she does not make a quarter of what he makes salary wise she is going full torque wanting Alimony from him.

So C’Mon buddy, show some love to your brother man, as it does not change who i am as a whole, and it certainly doers not change the fact that Me Loves-Ya like A Brother my man, we just have differing views on something that i noticed is getting worse by the day mostly cause of the Shit That The Dirty-Jews Have Been Drilling Into Womens heads since the early 70’s and The Jewish-Run Womans Lib Movement! 🙁

svarg26
          Participant

@thedre no anger here. i’m all for calling out each useless whore on her own bullshit. lumping all women into the same basket is just plain homo shit to me. the khazars are pulling the strings and dumb cunts are falling for it. that’s a sad fact. god bless.

thedre
          Participant

And God-Bless You Too My Good B G Brother.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.