Mental Illness

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Mental Illness

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I feel really bad for this fella and I think interviewer is total dick

Its chilling but cant help to feel compassion same time. Guy strikes me as rather intelligent

I will say this, this guy is just like customer I had at my work. His name was Nathaniel , exact same with same deadpan delivery but instead of the bouncing eyes he would stare directly into my soul as he placed the palm of his hand under his chin and other hand on top of his head and twist in opposite direction to crack his neck.

If ever I thought a dude had bodies stuffed in his walls ,was him. I knew his car and at first sign of him I would bolt. Never would have thought schizophrenia but this is totally him

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I saw this video some time ago and I agree, the interviewer is a total cunt…My first cousin was a schizo, he’s dead now, but when he was diagnosed I remember feeling scared that I might get it too…luckily it presents in teens and young adults so I think I’m safe. This guy seems more on the autistic spectrum to me.

despy
        Participant

yeeks sorry about your cousin. If you are up to talking about it, how did the schizophrenia present?

Now that you say autistic I can definitely see that. I thought that was the “catatonic”

illegalsmile55
          Participant

He was hearing voices talking to him; he thought he had a toy airplane wheel in his throat that was telling him what to do. Scary shit. He had gone to every hospital in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area wanting them to remove it. It is sad, he and I were only 2 months apart in age but I wasn’t close to him as our families were so dysfunctional…his father and my mother were brother and sister and they both were really violent people. Carl (my cuz) had been beat with a 2X4 so bad once that he was hospitalized when he was 9. He was so beautiful, a completely adorable guy, he could have been a male model he was that cute. I can remember going to Texas as a kid, I grew up in Cali, and playing cowboys and Indians with him…we had stick horses and cap guns. My immediate family were all pieces of shit…except my little sister. I don’t watch a lot of the vids here of kids being abused…too close to home and it just depresses me. People who abuse kids are the scum of the earth, the fart earth. 😛

despy
          Participant

You make it so difficult to like you 😀

Maybe we could all compromise on square earth?
          Lol

I remember about mom.I do not believe in any of that beating shit for anything aside from maybe darting out into street so kid never does it again. A simple spank , when not getting hammered all day it would mean something

illegalsmile55
          Participant

You know, when the fart earth debate started I tried to joke things off, like you do, to try and de-escalate the conversation but the real problem started when svarg got involved. He very deliberately would wind Andre up and when Andre realized he had a brother-in-arms with his fart earth, his comments began to get nasty, just like svarg’s in fact. He began to act like svarg, and not his former fun self. Once that genie was out of the bottle, it only escalated and he couldn’t seem to stop himself. Andre is on some really heavy medications, opioid and otherwise and it can really fuck with your mind and memory. I’m speaking from experience, not out of my ass. This was even mentioned to him by Karmen, one of his ‘real friends’, but Andre even drove him off and lost him as a friend too. He is his own downfall, and honestly I despise him and wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. He has, and continues to lie about me and talk shit about me, so all I can do is give it right back…I don’t lie about him, but could easily be persuaded to if he doesn’t stop his shit with me. I have to say once again, none of us cares what he believes, we really don’t! This is isn’t what it’s about, it’s about his behavior towards us, his lies, his bullying. He isn’t the same person he used to be, and that’s on him. I do not need you to reply, as I seriously don’t want him starting in on you too. I just needed to say this. AND I wish he would go back to the way he was before he lost his shit.

🙂

Very sad and yes schizophrenia is a terrible disease and they can become horrible killers and do kill those they love .

Note I don’t call them murderers because they are clinically insane and don’t know what the fuck they are doing.

No ,I don’t agree with the Insanity Plea well- connected and wealthy- types use to keep out of jail. Fucks!

despy
        Participant

yeah like that one punk , forget what they called it but was play on influenza. Happens all the time I am sure but he instantly came to mind

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Affluenza. When parents teach their shithead kids how to be a turd.

despy
          Participant

Whatever happened to that little fucker didnt he flee with mom?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Yeah, they ran to Mexico but eventually got caught. It’s sad to see parents teach their kids that they are above everyone else.

despy
          Participant

Just did a quick refresher on him typed in “affluenza teen”
          I remember he was drunk driver but he killed 4 kids! Sentenced to 10 years PROBATION

So not only did he use that defense it worked! And I just read he got picked up on probation violatuon . Article cut off.
          I do not know his current status

despy
          Participant

UPDATE

He failed drug test! back in jail. Just shoot him in the head already and be done

despy
      Participant

I had to start new square as it was getting too tiny up there for me. I really do understand why you all are upset. I do not mind discussing it whatsoever . I need to run to corner and buy some papers. I will be back in 10. Come back and smoke some pot and chat 😀

despy
      Participant

I do not want to talk about Thedre I want to enjoy my buzz 🙂

illegalsmile55
        Participant

LMAO
        Good idea, I read that and rolled myself one up. AAAAHHHHHHH….feels so good. I had to step away and into the kitchen. I’m making a batch of cannabutter to make some more sweet weed treats. I had an order a few weeks ago to make some caramels with the cannabutter and they came out fantastic. I even did some ‘turtles’ candy with the caramel. I have to send some to very good friend and cool dude here who is quietly in the background but always watching….I owe him big-time. The guy who had me make them gave me another oz of weed to do it again and I split the wares with him. Not a bad deal! I have been eating one every evening and sleeping really well (mostly) and recommend it highly (hehe) for anyone with nighttime pain or sleep issues. He gave me another oz., with the same deal. So I will be dropping some in the mail soon. When I catch you on here at the exact same time I am, I’ll give you a message with my email on an activity page so I can erase it shortly after…I’ll send you some too! I love it, you cant stop grinning!

despy
          Participant

Yes Please! 🙂

despy
      Participant

I like thedre, we have always gotten along. We work because I completely disregard his Flat Earth. I am certain it would be same for you, if not everyone else. As far as i can see it is only thing that alienated and pissed everyone off. Led to every one of the ugly comments and lost fruendships. When I first started posting it was not the intrusive obsession it obviously is today. Beneath the layer of FE thedre is great guy, I know you know it too

I watched this video couple nights ago, completely fucked up my algorithm, you should see nonsense i have in my feed now 🙄

I feel cheated out of ice wall

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I have to tell you that you are wrong about what “alienated and pissed us off”, it was NOT his fart earth beliefs, or his posting 9 million videos over and over and tagging us… it was the nasty and horrible things he said to, and about us because of HIS anger that we would not humor him and say we believe in fart earth. I want to make this clear, HE started the name calling and lying about people. Would you like it if I posted on here that you had been arrested for sucking a little boys penis? Exactly. You wouldn’t.(I’m assuming here :P) THAT is what started the drama, and it was him who said it. I don’t have the energy to find it, but believe me, it was him. You notice he is the one who doesn’t stop either. God help me, I forgave him numerous times and treated him like I has always done before the fart earth shit, but as soon as shit would settle down, he would post some video, call Nem and I dirty shit and then he would sit and wait, like a fucking spider to see who would enter his web. I believe is he said to you what he said to us, you would feel the same way.
        My belief is after his vacation with Mark, he believed he was untouchable on the site, he could conduct himself in the vilest ways and be assured he would not get moderated because he organized fund raisers for mark and sent money to Mark. He has even threatened Mark on here, he told Mark if he did not respond to him (dreno) that he would not be sending any more money to him. REALLY!! He of course deleted it, or Mark did…but nevertheless, he thinks he is king shit of turd mtn around here. smh. I’m so done with this shit….

Mr Spock
        Participant

It’s a good video, Despy (10 things).

This guy is so hilariously condescending it made such compelling viewing but there’s still things you can learn from it even if you’re a Globe Earth person.

despy
      Participant

I completely understand. I said his flat earth led to all the ugly conversations. Not necessarily his belief but his constant need to spam every forum page with the videos with subsequent attack on character when responding unfavourably. I did not see the penis sucking comment, but I saw many others. The claims we are jew lover cause we know earth is round is damning enough

I also noticed too, extremely recently ,that he continues on via activity pages. I had not been following that. My observations were based on what I have caught in posts and forum pages. Him carrying on “behind the scenes” is wrong.

I am not involved in any of this aside to say I am friends with all involved. I haven’t taken any direct hits or I am sure I would feel differently

Some things are unforgivable. I would say likening one to pedophilia for not believing in flat earth is one. Seriously that is beyond ridiculous and shows his FE obsession has really fucked with his mind

To be clear I am deliberately not tagging thedre cause I dont want to be hit with 20 videos . Anything I have said here I would say to his face, it is not that I am playing sneaky. In fact I would hope he reads this in moment of clarity and realize the true extent of damage he alone has caused

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Andre did not say anyone sucked a little boys penis, I was using that as an example. He stated more than once that nemes had been arrested because he had been caught sniffing his daughters panties and implied that that wasn’t all he did. It wasn’t said as a joke, he was trying to defame Nem in the most disgusting way possible by inferring he was a sick freak who sneaks into his daughters room so he can inhale those young gal crotch odors. I feel dirty even typing this. I am especially disgusted for 2 reasons; 1) I was a victim of sexual abuse by my stepfather (who raised me since I was 4) and 2) Andre said once that he was a victim of sexual abuse as a kid. DESPICABLE! And you are right about his activity activity…he has done that for over two years. The weirdest part of it all is three days after saying the dirtiest things he could think of, he would sign in and talk to us like nothing had ever been said…like I totally think he is so brain damaged that he DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE THE SHIT HE SAYS TO PEOPLE!! It’s crazy. How does someone call people Jew shills and mean it, then 3 days later comes out talking to them like all is well??? After I wrote the above and it posted, I reread it and decided that it looked like I had said I was done with this shit, like I directed it at you and tried in vain to get back and edit it, but the site is fucked up; but it was not at you and I’m so glad you realized that!! Recently all this shit going on with Jack (jxk777) Did you see that? The guy tells dre to basically fuck off, and dre writes him back like he isn’t even aware of what jack said! Hey buddy, let me give you my email and phone number! Holy shit he is dumb. The gloves are off with me and him, I will now fight fire with fire. I don’t want to lower myself to his level, but apparently it’s all he understands. We should be able to come here and have fun; sure everyone has a spat occasionally, but this is way beyond human comprehension. People avoid him for that reason, and still, he can’t stop. He has even stated many many times that he realized his friendships meant more than preaching FE, and the next day he would post 17 videos that he has posted numerous times…again and again and again. He’s apologized so many times I lost count, I mean it was a joke how we could foretell everything he was about to do, like theres a fucking script to this shit. Lady L says it’s just because he is so desperate for attention that he literally doesn’t care if its good or bad. I don’t care if he hates me, but don’t hate me and then log on and act like you didn’t just call me filthy shit and lie and now want me to be your buddy.

despy
      Participant

Site is currently a mess. Bunch of trains and bikes and umbrellas when I go to post and I keep failing the tests!

Appreciate the clarification, sniffing kids panties isnt that far a stretch from full on oral. Equally gross

All of it reads so stupid and insulting. I cannot believe he continues on with it all

I am sorry you had lousy childhood, alot to overcome . You seem to have come out on top, I truly hope so

*covid approved air hugs*

Mr Spock
      Participant

I beg to disagree Despy.
      He is not intelligent. Very slow. People who pause for thought too long and speak too slowly have slow minds.
      He is also extremely fucking CREEPY.

The interviewer is not being a dick. He is being detached. If I was the interviewer, I’d be the same, I’d want to slit my wrists talking to this guy.

You chicks don’t know how to evaluate men correctly. LOL.

despy
        Participant

I feel his pause is purposeful like he is really thinking out what he says before he says it. Probably more than once he said something ‘wrong’ and got zapped 🙁

Interviewer kept pushing him. You could tell it was stressing our patient out but he kept at it. Then toward the end he was seemingly pissed. It was uncomfortable for me to watch ,couldn’t imagine being the crazy dude. Interviewer lacked all patience oh and then when he called him out for having no formal training on piano to be a teacher. Guy is obviously fucked up why crush his dream?

lady-lexis
          Participant

I agree @desp! There’s something about those pauses! It’s not exactly like he’s using the time to think about the question, there’s no um’s or ah’s or faltering when he starts to speak, his eyes don’t look like someone who is trying to recall information or memory.

It’s like the pause is not to decide what he is going to say but WHO is going to say it. A lot going on behind those eyes, for sure.

Felt like more of an interrogation, not an interview.

despy
          Participant

ooooo the WHO angle is spooky. Something is really wrong with him but he does not strike me as stupid

I would like to have seen what he looked like ‘sitting at the piano’ (maybe he is savant) or even standing.

He also made me feel like his dad did not like him very much

Spock is wrong. Totally outgirled 3-1

Mr Spock
          Participant

“Totally outgirled 3-1”

LOL @ Despy, lovin’ it.
          You’re right. Well I guess he should get a free pass if he has a mental illness, because if you have it and you know it, you’re not going to be too confident in yourself anyway. And the medicines, treatments, mental and conversational exercises and social isolation in hospital probably affected him in some way.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Also, the antipsychotic meds they give those people totally fuck them up, could be the reason for his non-blinking, odd facial expression. That medication can make them zombies.

Actually , he said he wanted to fuck my mother ,called my daughter “my cunting daughter ” and did say I was in Casuarina Prison in Perth (max security prison ) for sexual perversions (Paedophilia?). The latter presupposes that I was arrested and convicted for sex perversion crimes ,of course. How would your Dad feel of his erstwhile friend calling you “his cunting daughter ” and accused him of sniffing your panties on BG? Whether he meant it or was drugged is irrelevant ,he is a loose cannon and many of us here are medicated to the eyeballs but don’t say thing like that to others even in anger.

Anyway , enough about him and I don’t want to give him anymore oxygen for the moment. I just hope YOU have a good time with him in Slovakia as is your wont. That is what is important for you and I hope you get it ,’cause I eagerly look forward to your travelogues.

@illegalsmile55
      ,thank you for your fiery disposition in the right circumstances as always . I am honoured to be considered your friend.

I have struggled with Bg login for ages!!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

He’s said so many fucked up things its hard to keep straight….regardless, he’s a cunt. He has no friends, that’s obvious by the way he covets his imaginary friend list here.

You’re always welcome buddy…I hope he’s at home crying into his diaper. I also hope his wife and kids read the shit I said, I bet it hurts them too, but that’s on him…he brought them into the conversation…not me. You know “Cathy” doesn’t read anything herelike says she does..she would have kicked his ass for putting her daughter’s first and last name on a gore sight (along with her college papers!!) and god knows how many freaks on here read that shit and might be looking for her! Would you put your daughters full name on here?! NO! Of course you wouldn’t, you’re not a drug addled nut job.

despy
      Participant

It really is unfortunate all the way around and stemming from of all things flat earth. It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic

illegalsmile55
        Participant

*snickers* True words right there. I have made a decision and I hope he reads this. I will no longer talk shit about him or his family: AS LONG AS HE LEAVES ME THE FUCK ALONE. I don’t want to be tagged, lied about…etc…if he can’t stop, then fine…I will continue to attack him and his family. It’s really simple for him. I am positive he won’t though because it seems to be an obsession with him. But that’s my take on it and I won’t talk about him to you anymore either….my BG sister. 😛

Any plans for the fourth of July? I tried to get into a friends “camp” for the weekend, but he and a bunch of Hells Angels are partying there this weekend…too much party for me. I’m not into getting drunk anymore, but a bike ride would be nice! Plus, I have to get to the PO to send of those crusty panties I’ve been saving for Nemes. *wink wink*

despy
          Participant

Good luck with new strategy. I had no idea it was all this bad. I thought it was just blow ups in the forums

No plans this weekend. It has been really hot here and weekend even hotter, it may hit 100. That is oppressive to me. I wonder if all the fireworks are cancelled in name of social distancing.

Mr Spock
          Participant

hey @illegalsmile55, @despy,
          Do you know what happened to Svarge? He was one of Dre’s buddies in the FE movement.
          I’ve not seen a post from him anywhere for ages. He must have fallen of the face of the (F)E?
          (pun intended, haha)?

I dislike having to do without them but I plan to send your next batch to Japan for cash …after I finish with them of course.

What was I thinking! No way, I’m framing them and putting them up on the wall. Remember , I prefer the sexy lingerie ones and no grannydaks. Look up or ask about daks in Aussie slang.

despy
      Participant

I read the description of the video again . It says he is exhibiting “negativism”

Symptoms of Catatonia: Stupor, Posturing

despy
      Participant
      Empty soul
      Participant

This guy is definitely on the autism spectrum and not schizophrenic.

Autistic people tend to fixate on certain things and their thought processes when addressing others tends to be slow and overly laboured with lots of internal cross-referencing in between answering as a result of severe social impairment.

That he keeps going on and on about pianos is a classic sign of this.

Schizophrenic people on the other hand tend to work at normal speed or thereabout but with psychosis and therein delusions taking the centre stage of their thought processes and actions and I see none of this in him.

This footage was made in the early 60’s though and in those days and before they often labelled everybody in such a fast-food manner regardless of the psychological intricacies displayed. Sigmund Freud is a riot to read in this regard as he often boiled everything down to the genitals, family and shame.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@illegalsmile55

I am the King Shit of Turd Mountain!

Who is this fucking imposter you refer to?

Is it that fucking Moose-Fucker, Titanic-Was-A-Fucking-Spaceship, Space-Bowie-Ass, Girl-Like-Me, Penis Jockey? I’ll out-shit him back into the depths of next-yesterday and show him who’s The Shit!

PS. I got my mother-fucking ferry sorted for me and my boy! Oh yes!

WestLos
      Participant

Damn, I just read the whole thread
      I didn’t know…
      I feel like that Neighbor who’s lived next to Buffalo Bill be for years and never figured he was hiding bodies in the well.
      Seems really terrible ☹️ that This is occurring here, seeing as how, @illegalsmile55 and @Hopingfornemesis are triple OG’s
      In Conclusion,
      Smoke weed everyday @despy
      Thanks for opening my eyes through this thread.
      Stay Golden Ponyboy

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.