Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies #MeToo Hypocrite

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Death Pod
      Participant
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks for the post Dead Pod. Funny how most of US still sets the age of consent at 18, they can drive and own a rifle but are only allowed to drink at 21. Funny Murica 🙂 but this MeToo movement is a load o crap indeed.

Death Pod
        Participant

@masterplan

Yeah, man. The age restrictions not making sense is just the tip of the iceberg for ridiculous bullshit here isn’t it. LOL

Miss Goregasm
      Participant

Could someone please explain this metoo bullshit to me?

Death Pod
        Participant

@doubleatriplex

Yes. In short, “Me Too” originated from a woman named Tarana Burke, back in 2006. She is an activist and started using the phrase to call attention to rape and sexual assault. Flash forward to 2017. Actress, Alyssa Milano, started using the phrase as a hashtag on social media. Thus the Hollywood saga rages on. It has empowered women to the point that all they have to do is accuse someone (usually a man) of misconduct and that person’s career and life are irreparably damaged, if not totally ruined. It becomes problematic in cases like this when a woman, Argento, who accused Harvey Weinstein of being a rapist and predator is in turn accused of being the very same, with evidence to back it up. What is more, with all of the mindless solidarity like “believe all women,” another feminist mantra, endless non sequiturs arise from illogical statements and positions like the very vocal Rose McGowan saying this regarding Argento, “None of us know the truth of the situation and I’m sure more will be revealed. Be gentle.” In essence, she’s showing preferential treatment to Argento simply because she’s a woman. If it were another man being accused she would be calling for his immediate public lynching. Anyway, I find it all interesting because I have been accused of misconduct and had to weather a storm myself. Twice actually. I know the damage a person’s reputation can suffer from unfounded claims. Let me tell you, it fucking sucks.

Miss Goregasm
          Participant

@Death Pod
          That’s terrible! All the while there are true preditors in the world getting away with it!

thedre
          Participant

@MrsGoregasm

These Hollywood Pigs, or “Holy Woody” as i like to call them, “Zionist Jews” are The Ones,, and have always been These Evil,,, Sick,,, Extremely Demented,,, Perverted Sexual Predators,,, Diddlers,,, And Rapists. They are the Real McCoy, & the 100% Authentic, & True, Baby Blue Ball Sucking,,, Hymen Smashing, “Butt” Only After Tongue Tasting Virgin Pussy, & Ass first.

Now Add Baby Cock Sucking,,, Foreskin Snorting,, and anal intruding to the mixture, and there you have it Boys, & Girls, Just Another Twisted Sick Jew Cunty-Cunt through & through, that has been Getting Away with it Seemingly Forever. So These are my thoughts, & honest opinion on what i think the outcome will be for that Billionaire Cunt Weinstein.

#1- He will enter a rehab for sexual addiction,,, with the help of his (Jew Buds) in high places, Of Course, lol.

#2- will most likely get a light sentence, including some probation, and will be forced to pay restitution to his victims.

#3- And only after they sign a “Without Prejudice” Non Disclosure Agreement, will he then be able to get off. And Poooof,,, Just Like That, he will be (Getting-Off Again Alright) or Cumming “I Should Say” Butt it will be inside yet another 4 year old Boys Arseholes, or inside a 12 year old Virgins Mouth, while he opens her Camel-Toe and devours *Her Forbidden Fruit* Her Piss-Smelling Hymen while his long Jew Nose is shoved-up her ass, enjoying it just like a “Fat Kid On His First Big Mac. “”Sick Fucking Fat Slob”” 🙁

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I hope they throw the book at that stupid cunt, it’s disgusting beyond words. I can feel my blood pressure rising as I write this. I actually feel more hatred towards women who are pedophiles. I would love to stomp that smug look off her face. Aaahhhh!

Death Pod
          Participant

@illegalsmile55

I hear ya. The phony -power to the people- pose makes you wanna slap a bitch don’t it.

Curious. Why do you hold female sexual predators in contempt more so than males?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

It’s equally disgusting, I guess it bothers me more because I’m a woman? I don’t actually have a reasonable answer to that! I was thinking it was something along the lines of women are supposed to be maternal and protective of children, but I know that’s not completely true. I grew up with a mother who was neither…and a pedophile stepfather.
          If only we could all all walk in someone else’s shoes.

@deathpod

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“women are supposed to be maternal and protective of children, but I know that’s not completely true. I grew up with a mother who was neither…and a pedophile stepfather.”

Women are the number one abuser and killer of children. Your mother is disgusting for putting you up with a pedophile. If only society would accept reality and put children first, like they claim, everyone would be better off. But since the majority seems to be ok with the injustice. Fuck it.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Yeah, she is totally disgusting, and dead. I didn’t shed one tear, it was relief and joy, knowing another evil cunt got her comeuppance in the end. That’s why on the other thread I was angry at my father who completely deserted me, I had NO ONE. Shame on all three of them. I know how evil women can be, you never seen me sticking up for women just because I am one.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I only stick up for victims male or females. I don’t see many female ones. The state should have intervened on your behalf early on.

The fact that your mother CHOSE to bring you to term and still CHOSE to not put you up for adoption, and still CHOSE not to abandon you, & subsequently CHOSE to subject you to extreme abuses, after forgoing all her OPTIONS to alleviate you from her care is indicative of her selfishness and narcissistic mentality. Your father had the courage to run far away from this woman, for reasons we will never know. But I can guess it’s because he knew he could not help you against such a woman but CHOSE to save himself from her.

Now, if society didn’t resort to the presumption of motherhood, it’s quite possible that your father may have, could have, been incentivized to be sole caregiver of you. But that’s not the world we live in. Your father should have had all rights and even been supported to take you away with him, from such an abusive mother. Your mother is proof that women get all the freedom of choice and privilege while never being held responsible for them. Your dad left. That’s simply what your mother could have done in order to give you a better life, possibly at least, compared to what you say you endured. Your mom chose to be selfish and keep you around like some trophy or emblem, which I suspect you were.

itsplaster
          Participant

You give her father a pass? See, I don’t give either a pass. This is why I call you a misogynist. You condemn her mother (because she’s female) but say her poor father had to leave. You stick up for him (because he’s male.) You’ll never be fair to women. You don’t like them. Why you deny it, I have no idea.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Plaster!!!!! The mother had all the choices! The father had no choices. He just left but the mom put her through hell continually. The mom, didn’t use birth control, and could have, didn’t abort, and could have, didn’t abandon, and could have, didn’t put up for adoption, and could have, didn’t walk away, and could have. Instead the mom chose against all that and caused her harm. The father did what the mom could have done LEGALLY and still didn’t. Talk about selfish. Are seriously blaming them equally? The father didn’t put her up with the pedo. Good grief plaster. It’s not all black and white. The mom like most child abusers is to blame.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

Daddy had plenty of choices. He could have done these three and in this order.

* Man up and challenge the sick psycho bitch in Court of Law.

* Kick fuck out of the paedo stepfather.

* Leave the kid in the care of The State and then run away and pretend he has no choice.

I had to stay in a twisted and psycho relationship with a totally self-obsessed crankhouse witch for a fair number of years while the blinkers were gradually pulled away from my eyes by her actions. Put simply… if she had been a nicer person we would still be together… but she ended up shitting in her own handbag and then throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Believe me… the arrogance of psychotic women doesn’t mean that they always or even ever win. Especially in a Court of Law. The problem is scaredy-cat so-called men who are so convinced of their own inadequacy and failure… that they don’t speak up for themselves and stare down the face of a psycho-witch… that those so-called men give up before they start. They have already handed the reins of power over and are dis-contentedly going their own way, wetting their nappies and refusing to learn to read.

Look at this.

He was only a child when she raped him. But a few years later he stood up – and took her down! She blew hot turd-chunks during the Weinstein Fandango (she knew what was blowing her way and was trying to raise her #meetoo profile to untouchable methinks) but she quickly settled her case outta court over her stat rape of a minor. All mouth. Pathetic shitbag.

Challenge these cunts. She should be serving prison time.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

MOMMY had plenty of choices. SHe could have done these three and in this order.

* WOMAN up and challenge the sick psycho bitch in Court of Law.

* Kick fuck out of the paedo stepfather.

* Leave the kid in the care of The State and then run away and pretend She has no choice.

See, the problem with you mangina cuck punk motherfuckers is that you always absolve females of accountability and shift it all into men, who mind your dumb ass, have NO rights or control over minor children. The state and the women own the children. You got lucky douchebag and not everyone does. Being a slave is not a man. Even Malcom X knew that if you have to ask for permission for anything (take her to court blah blah blah) then you are not free. Shit smiles dad had more heart than you ever could. He had the courage to ditch a bad situation and used self preservation instincts. You chose to be a beta cuck and somehow think this is worthy of aspirations. Fuck that. All kinds of people will do anything, to never wind up like you punk! You are a slave. A beta workhorse who funds welfare queens and “dindu nuffins“ with the tax dollars and then cries about it. Pshhhhh. We don’t want your society fool, and we don’t want to fix it either. Your shaming language, which is only used to attempt to manipulate into compliance, has to effect on MGTOW. You are the man that gives women all the privileges while forcing men to pay for it. You are an enemy of men and most you are. You chump. Get your ass back to work boy!

itsplaster
          Participant

YH – I blame them equally. You see him abandoning his child as okay? Although science says most mothers love their children on a biological level more than fathers do. So maybe that’s why you don’t understand parental love and responsibility of fathers.
          Wankdust – I know you love your child. This study did not say mothers always love children more. So please don’t get offended. It just studied biological connections mothers have with children that fathers don’t. However, that doesn’t always equal love.
          Smile – I’m sorry we’re using your childhood to argue about. I am truly sorry you went through that.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@itsplaster
          No apologies necessary, I put it out there. I knew what he would say, and that’s okay if he feels that way. I disagree with it, but it’s not his life we’re talking about here. He can only see through the eyes of MGTOW, and that means women are to blame for everything and men are victims.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I do believe the majority of violence committed on children is by mommies. And most are boys! So……. I think I know exactly who the victims are. Want me to prove it?

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

itsplaster… please understand.. I am NOT offended. I seriously think people have to start acting like rational and caring human beings. Whether male or female. Studies will show one thing and another… but if there is a psycho in a relationship then often the partner (and I was THAT partner) backs away from confronting the psycho’s behaviour… hoping, thinking, praying that it is a temporary blip, (PND) an anomaly which will sort itself out in the course of time. Men can be fearful (as I was) of losing their kid… women who are not working mothers can be fearful of penury and money battles… but if the psycho is not challenged then things just get darker, browner and stinkier.

The biological connections were an absolute revelation and delight to me when my son was little. He slept in a Moses Basket next to our double bed. Young Wankdust and his Mum would sleep with their breathing utterly synchronised. In. Out. In. Out. I used to lie there in wonder listening to them. When he snuffled (around 3am) I would wake (I did all the night feeds – he was bottle fed… it was only for a few months he needed it) and he would rouse a few minutes later as I was warming his bottle in a jug of hot water. But when his breathing pattern changed then… so did his Mum’s – even though neither was actually awake yet and he was in his basket six feet from our double bed. I suppose being connected in the womb you just get used to someone’s breathing. I’ll wager good money that if anyone had measured their resting/ sleeping pulses… they’d have been identical.

Smile – I sometimes think about you an your little patch of land, weed, boat work and going out to islands, fishing and pickling. Somewhere coming outta that shitstorm of a childhood you refer to… you made an awful lotta good turns on the road. I’m going to look at a BIG static caravan tomorrow (free but I need to pay to move it… and I need somewhere to move it to…). Plans are afoot!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Plaster. The guy wasn’t even around so how the hell did you blame him? Lol. You damn right I don’t judge him for abandoning. Why would any sane person blame a man for doing what women are allowed to do. And I’m not asking what you think morality wise. I’m asking from. Logical position. Fairness, reason. Don’t be a hypocrite. You know damn well society doesn’t blame women who abandon kids. Stop being a sexist scumbag. It’s showing.

itsplaster
          Participant

I’m not a hypocrite. I think either parent leaving their child in the hands of an abuser is wrong. I NEVER said it was okay for a woman to do it either, manipulator of truth. You can be logical about a lot of things but your own child isn’t about logic. It’s about giving a damn about a person you created. You think that’s optional? You could never really love a child if you decide whether or not they deserve your care based on what the fuck their mother is allowed to do. That’s ridiculous. Because the law is on the mother’s side, then just fuck the kid? Who cares about them? You’re the scumbag.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Paul Elam already proved all my arguments and dis proved yours, in the video titled “time for men to abandon women at will”.

Lol. Mark posts similar topics as I do but everyone is scared little bitches to talk to him the way you all talk to me. You all are cowards and have no backbone.

Women leave and kill kids all the time and society makes no fuss about it. You know it, everyone does. You just can’t admit it.

itsplaster
          Participant

I admit mothers hurt children; have never said otherwise. What now?Do you wish I would disagree so you can argue? You are seriously impaired. My point is simple: EITHER parent abusing or allowing abuse to their own child is wrong. Paul Elam doesn’t disprove that and you don’t either.
          If your argument is that a child you created is not your responsibility, you’re wrong. Leave women all you want to but a kid hasn’t done anything wrong. That’s a real coward.
          You just change the topic if it suits you. The topic was: it’s wrong to abuse or allow your child to be abused. You changed it to I don’t admit mothers hurt kids. They do and I never said otherwise. And when has Mark made a comment regarding a father leaving a kid to be abused? I haven’t seen him say that.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“And when has Mark made a comment regarding a father leaving a kid to be abused? I haven’t seen him say that “ I didn’t say he said that. I said mark post similar topics to mine. And you are all afraid to tell him anything. I’m the janitor and he’s the ceo. I get it……

So you say the “father left the kid to be abused” right?
          So do all fathers get to make this choice? What qualifies as abuse and what authority does the father have, to make these judgments for the sake of “taking a kid away from abuse”?

So are you implying it’s the fathers responsibility for the child? I assume yes.

That being the case, based off your claims, men across the U.S. can simply take ANY CHILD even a new born right out the hospital and take it to go look live somewhere without the child’s mother, as long as he is protecting the child from abuse right?

What about if the mother wants to keep the child and the father want to put it up for adoption because he thinks they can’t afford it? Who gets final say?

What if, the mother, was so poor that she needed welfare, assistance and government housing with roaches and rays running around, and the fathers child support to pay bills and food…….. and the father has a more stable home and does not receive assistance from anyone, chooses to take the child away from his perceived abusive lifestyle to go live with him in his opposite lifestyle? Is that allowed?

What about if the unmarried mother, wants to put the newborn up for adoption and the just grabbed the child and runs away? Are you recommending men do this based off their responsibility to the child?

When the father leaves with the child, law enforcement shouldn’t trigger the amber alert right?

Do you agree that, to have responsibilitiy obligations, a person must have the rights to perform those obligations, other wise without the “rights” condition, by definition, would be a slave. Right or wrong and why?

Every question matters plaster. Let’s start fresh here, answer mine and I will answer yours. But pay attention, these questions may prove your contradictions.
          Let’s get this figured out hun.

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll First, let’s address your allegations that I’ve never stood up to Mark. LOL I’ve disagreed with Mark and had heated discussions. Those conversations are still in the forums over the past couple of years. I expected to get kicked off the site half the time but Mark didn’t. That’s why I respect him. Yeah he’s the CEO and could’ve booted me but he stood by freedom of speech. And ever since the hurricane, I know Mark has had a rough time. He doesn’t really post that much. He says single moms are bad. I don’t have a problem with that.
          The rest of your comment is so rambling, I’m not sure what the point is. So I’ll try to explain this as if you’re a 5-year-old. Both the mother and father of a child have a responsibility to that child to care for them and protect them. Their responsibility may be legally binding but it shouldn’t have to be enforced by law. It should be a natural thing to do because it’s the right thing. If a mother abused a child, yes the father should intervene. If the father abused a child, same goes for mom. You seem to say that because law favors mothers, then fathers shouldn’t care about their kids. That makes no sense. I’m not going to keep going over this. Any legal scenario you present doesn’t change that people should care for their kids. I’m tired of talking about it. Think what you want.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Non responsive to the questions asked. Thank you.

itsplaster
          Participant

You’re welcome. I’m not playing your games. You keep moving the goalposts; adding details that weren’t part of my original comment; adding “what ifs” and hypothetical situations. My only issue with you is that you don’t seem to think fathers have a responsibility to their children. Your questions do not change that.

itsplaster
      Participant

I’m sick of the me too movement just based on people “coming forward” twenty years after the fact. One of my favorite directors Lars von Trier got called out by Bjork, 17 years after “Dancer in the Dark.” Why didn’t she come forward when she won Best Actress at Cannes and the movie won the Palme d’Or? Why wait till everybody has forgotten your swan dress wearing ass? Oh, I see; to remain relevant. Funny how Nicole Kidman, Charlotte Gainsborough and Kirsten Dunst have no issue with the man. #DontWait20FuckingYearsToReportShit

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

You know why. Everyone does. But we all just pretend we think it’s dumb and don’t know why. These broads want attention and you know it! When they were in the limelight and had all the attention, they didn’t care. Now they are all older, ugly useless non attentio getting hags. So of course they speak up now. Please tell me why this is not the case plaster….

itsplaster
          Participant

That’s exactly what I said, you retard. Can you fucking read? They come forward to remain relevant. So why are you even bothering me on this? Fuck off.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

He’d argue with a wall. Seriously, if you said it was nice out, he’d say, “no it isnt, there’s a cloud in the sky, you Fucking deflecting cunt!”
          I think he just likes pulling your pigtails…oh, btw, he’s rubber and you’re glue. 😛

@itsplaster

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I think smile likes me……………….ewwwwww

itsplaster
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 True. I think I’ll try to quit giving him the satisfaction of arguing with him. He says things I find despicable but he’s not going to change. And I won’t either. So why waste my energy? Lol @ pulling my pigtails.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I stand corrected. I hastily replied to your reply plaster. after reading only the first sentence. I assumed i knew what you wrote and was wrong. I am on many forums so i jumped the gun on this one thinking you would never agree with me……You did. Bravo.

BOASP
      Participant

I rarely participate in forum discussion’s but I agreed with @illegalsmile55 analysis of this never ending arguing between @itsplaster & this useless loser who hates women.
      He would argue with a wall’.
      And both of your assessments of this pathetic creep are spot on!!
      It also gave me a funky funny visual image of plaster walking in high heels and somehow she got lost and wandered into a filthy alleyway & stepped onto a used rubber (“Dung Shitler”*).
      So when she lifted her leg to remove it, she said “eeeuuwww this ‘Jizzy Goo is just like glue’ and I can’t get it off my Shoe ! ”

PS. I like you a lot plaster !!!!, But sometimes I previously thought you would argue with one of my ‘pet rocks’ “if” if he or she jokingly said something disparaging about women.
      Fact: some of my distant relatives here in Minnesota (‘Ojibwe / Chippewa’) actually believe that ‘certain special stones do contain the spirits of deceased ancestors , Gram , Gramp, aunts & uncles.
      And they do indeed talk to and hear voices from them.)
      Carry on plaster ,..
      .if you must ???
      You really missed your calling !!
      You’d make an excellent attorney.
      The opposing council would concede the case simply to get you to cease & desist with your FACTS & LOGIC ‘ !!??!¡!
      😉

itsplaster
        Participant

@BOASP That’s fair, lol. I probably would argue with your pet rock if I thought it was a woman-hater. Haha. But I’d also be intrigued a rock could talk… I know I’m more testy on this site than in every day life but not many people go around saying things like “All women are lying whores” in my daily life either. As far as YH, I’m not sure if he has said all women are lying whores but others have. It sets the tone for someone who’s not a diehard feminist but dislikes misogyny to get pissed. I know men have issues but they don’t need another voice here – they are covered but women had no voice opposing them (that I saw) when I joined the site. It’s possible I was too aware of disparaging words. But I’m calmer now. I’m over the initial shock. Ha

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Okay, now that I’ve cleaned my tablet of spit coffee….hahahaha, that cracked me up @itsplaster. Seriously, if I was your age I would be pissed off and arguing too. It’s just not worth my time anymore, it’s not that I’m giving up and he’s won…it’s just the basic fact that you already stated. He’s not gonna change, and who cares what he thinks? He’s entitled to think what he wants. Right or wrong, it’s his belief. I understand where you’re coming from though. I find it very difficult to get where he’s coming from, but no sweat off my ass. I noticed he immediately started calling boasp names, which just prove he does bad mouth anyone who disagrees with him, even if they do not call him names. Harder to believe is a forty something year old man would use a grade school ditty, ‘rubber and glue’ to prove his righteousness. Apparently he doesn’t have a life besides saving males from the unjust society that has disparaged them. Most people understand that life isn’t fair, and get on with their lives, change the things they can, and make peace with the things they can’t. If he was truly worried about all those men who have got a raw deal, he would be working to change laws, not spending his life on BG forums calling people names. It’s much easier to copy and paste his life away…I guess.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“this useless loser who hates women.
          He would argue with a wall’.
          And both of your assessments of this pathetic creep are spot on!!” – Boasp

“I noticed he immediately started calling boasp names, which just prove he does bad mouth anyone who disagrees with him, even if they do not call him names.” – illegalsmiles

Smiles, act like an adult and stop your manipulating lying mouth. You disingenuous hypocrite.

itsplaster
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 you’re smart to not get fired up over people online. You just chill with your garden and your weed like a boss. Lol. I’m sure I’ll argue many more days but I’m just tired of it at the moment. I was surprised yunghitler was over 40 though. He seems petulant for someone that age. (You do yunghitler. Don’t all pissed because I said that.) I act childish too sometimes. Smile, you act childlike which is fun but not really childish. Kudos.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

All my videos of me speaking and my choice of words + articulable vernacular all are indicative of my age. You so called grown adults don’t even understand what I say and it’s dunbed down. You should see my court motions and lawsuits. But then again I spent as time or more studying family law than any seasoned lawyer.
          Also the “ I’m rubber you’re glue” was the dead giveaway of my age, but maybe you caught it. (Wink) I’m just saying.

I do like to have fun though. Which I get a lot of around here watching you all get triggered by situations that are all ok for women.

Look plaster, I know you have the hots for me. It’s cool. Your not the first. But I have to pass, it’s not you, it’s me.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

FYI plaster, my name isn’t “young” because I’m young, it’s yung because there already was a senior Hitler so that makes me his junior. Hypothetically. I use the name because no matter how wise and justified and all the good he did for HIS people, he was still put out by the forces. He could have been Christ, Allah, and Darwin all in one but still would have faced the wrath of the coalition. I believe no matter what I say or do,or the people with my views say or do, the majority will overpower us just like they did Hitler. Sort of like you all do here on bg. Mob rule. It’s quite telling how I’m treated and the outcaste, while have the name yunghitler. It’s ironic to say the least.

Meanwhile grown so called men on here thought my name meant I was young. Lol. They couldn’t even deduce or comprehend wordplay. Their mentality is in fact young. Lol (like the teens say). Lol. Oh yeah. Now they use cute little emojis.

P.S. Xbox live has banned me four times with the same name, all of which cost money to generate. The players around the world report me faster than a female who had regrett sex. People really hate that guy.

itsplaster
          Participant

Yunghitler- Um, okay? No clue why you wrote me two long comments. Maybe because I was surprised about your age. Although I wasn’t a bitch about it.
          And don’t be a cunt saying I’m hot for you. I don’t do that to you or call you gay or say you can’t get laid. I don’t pull that shit. I never said much (or anything actually) about your rubber and glue comment. I took it as a “fuck you” joke to Svarg. I just disagree with a lot of your beliefs. I haven’t bugged you at all for a few days.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Boasp likes denying victim status to males. Typical of most ignorant people.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.