MGTOW levels

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies MGTOW levels

Tagged: 

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I think I’m a combination of Levels 1,2,4 and 5. From time to time I engage in business base relationship with women whereby I pay them to leave when I’m done. But I reject marriage and cohabitation with women that goes beyond mundane day to day interaction and the release of sexual energy with professional providers, I ghost the society as a whole and much find my life as an exile much more fulfilling than your average pretend-I-enjoy-your-company set up.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I can’t actually read the higher ones but i’m a 2 or 3 but i see myself as a MGTOW who is safe to have a long term relationship but only because i have zero feelings for the woman, i’ve had a long term bitch but i never gave her babies when she wanted them and they always ask for babies, i would never advise other men because it’s all subjective so long term whores aren’t for everyone, i never let them move in and if one of them died i’d not give her a second thought other than deleting her number if i even had it on my phone in the first place.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Happy, you are one of the most inspiring males I have ever come across. Definitely one of the most solid representations of a MGTOW.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You got it about right mark, i’m in that same place, why be with a woman? all that happens is she sees you as the person to solve all her problems then as if to keep you on high alert she creates more probs for you to solve, usually involving babies but always involving money, naa. good luck to the men who still want a “relationship” with these bitches. When you’re MGTOW you’re beyond fuck em and leave em, you can fuck the same ones forever but you never have feelings for them, that’s real MGTOW because you’re never really with them, they’re just whores and you view them that way. Just remember the golden rule, no babies.
        This was released in 1961, what was the message here for men?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

It’s hard to put me in a specific category. I’m quite anti-social nowadays, much preferring my own company. I’m not a misogynist in that I’m happy to communicate with women, I even have some female friends, but relationships are a no-no. If I do venture into the world and I meet one who’s up for a good time, pays her own way and wants some fun afterwards, sure, I’m game for that; but any of them show any feminist signs I just keep away from them. If I need to bust a nut and there are none around that I’m okay with then I break out the list of numbers I have and make arrangements that way.

I’m not “off the grid” but my home is my castle and the drawbridge is always up, even to my male friends. I may occasionally invite one or two around but they all know better than to ask if they can come over and they certainly know not to just turn up. It would be pointless of them to do that because I never answer my door to anyone I’m not expecting.

I’ve been like this for the last 18 years+ and don’t see it changing anytime in the future; for me there is far too much risk having a woman in tow and trying to find the 1 in a 1000 that is probably okay just isn’t worth trying to dodge the other 999 for.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

That’s me. i pay for it now and then, i have a friend with benefits and the odd bitches who think they’re going to get more than they do. when they get demanding i fuck them off. They’re always thinking, always planning. Yes it’s actually a thought out methodical plan with them. The man who wins the woman is really the loser, he thinks he’s won but he’s on a slow long heart attack to his eventual death. I love it when a man gets with one of my ex’s, i quietly smile to myself knowing he’s taken all those problems onto himself.

BOASP
      Participant

@P.T.R.
      Not quite a Bingo* or spot on mate* , but close enough for hand grenades & horseshoes Bud*/ Well said Amigo !!!
      Very similar to my situ or m.o. , but I never have had to or ever will call for female companionship at my abode.
      I prefer to visit theirs temporarily ,1,2,0r 3 days max.

pussyeater
      Participant

I’d say I’m level 3 but that would include no sex with women, so level 2 is more appropriate. One-night stands are important for me in order to release my sexual tension.

butterballbobby
        Participant

Definitely level two here.
        Being friends with women is the way to go. They don’t question your every move and don’t play mind games with you.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Might I/may I ask,&,pardon my ignorance, but what is MGTOW; please?

fcUKer
      Participant

Well if the fucking hook-nosed kikes want an end to the white race, all I can say is well fucking done fellas. That’ll show em!

This was cleared up here so many times it’s getting tiring having to go over it over and over again, but here goes one more time – procreation with present day entitled, privileged women would only create more SJWs, more kike worshipers, more “thank you for your service” dumb fucks, or people like you and other such obstacles to progress. It’ll be much easier to move forward without them, than with. So MGTOW really is the only way forward. You can smack sense into someone who’s been pampered with privilege every day of her life. Any man who gets involved with such women will only create more obstacles to progress, hindering what could have been….

fcUKer
          Participant

Well that’s just your opinion, you do know that right? Time will tell. Time is also a rope, how long will it take for this ingenious plan(MGTOW) to work exactly? Will the white race be all but fucking dead before women get the message? Yeah! So feminism, pro-abortion activists, Bankers influence and power over our politicians, and keeping open, our borders, the media and their constant derision of men, ANTIFA, fake terrorist and mass shooting events, Black lives matter and a whole slew of divisive schemes all have one thing in common don’t they? Jewish influence and money, so forgive me if I think MGTOW isn’t also a Jewish scheme, call me an obstacle all you want, I couldn’t give a fuck. I have jews at the top of my shit-list where MGTOW’s have women at the top of theirs it seems. But let’s just hope that this plan works eh?, otherwise we’re all well and truly fucked.

And trust me, I know how tiring it is to have to constantly point out the Jewish connection in this shit-show called MGTOW to all the growing numbers of young men that are totally fucking oblivious to it all. I wonder why?

fcUKer
      Participant

By the way, like most things in life; Its better to have white people and not need them, than to need them and not have them, is it not? I guess not. Fucking MGTOW.

spreadthealoha
        Participant

There are limitations in life. Mines include financial, physical, and often times, cognitive limitations.

Why place limits on lifestyle or conduct of life?

Why not be all of those and more, sometimes none when it best serves you?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Mgtow aren’t here to save the world buddy. That’s your job.

fcUKer
        Participant

Yunghitler Let me ask you this; What is MGTOW’s mission objective? What is your end goal exactly? Are you hoping that women finally get the message and change their wicked ways? A fresh batch of young brain-washed women leave college and university every single year, whole armies of them, am I right? So MGTOW’s plan is to hold out long enough until women finally wake-up, and lets hope that, that happens before the white race is on its knees, yes? Because if it doesn’t, we’re fucked no? So time IS a rope, so time is of the essence, so time is running out, yes? So if we can get women to wake-up as quickly as possible, then that favours the white race right? But dumb-fuck MGTOW’s plan is to insult women, recruit more and more men to your brainless fucking cause, which in turn creates more division, and therefore prolonging the time it takes for women to get the message? In fact it probably pushes more and more women into the hands of the feminists. Great plan guys! Seriously.

Oh I know, MGTOW’s are not here to insult and denigrate women, but have you read some of those mens shite? They don’t share your point of view apparently. MGTOW’s and Feminists are two sides of the same coin in my humble opinion. But as a plan, I mean come on, its not the greatest of plans is it? In fact it looks as though it was designed to fail, and by whom I wonder? Hmmm tough one! White men are marching to their doom like the dumb-fucking lemmings that they are, and all to rapturous Jewish laughter no less.

White peoples collective tombstone reads; Here lies the white race, gullible to the very end, but…… That’ll show those pesky Jews not to mess with us. By the way, are you jewish toddlerhitler?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

MGTOW isn’t a movement, it’s an answer: an answer to the shafting that men have been getting from society for almost 6 decades. No one is running around trying to get things changed, they are just in the process of changing things for themselves. I’m as MGTOW as it gets, as anyone who knows me personally will testify. No woman has had any influence over me for almost 2 decades now and many more men are following the line I took though obviously not because of me! πŸ˜€

I’ve said all along that it’s not about hating women or slapping them down, it’s about taking control of what happens to you which means you’ve got to stop feeding the beast. No woman can tie you down with child support etc. etc. if you don’t have kids with them in the first place; they also can’t take advantage of your money if you keep your wallet closed when they’re about; they can’t blackmail you emotionally if you aren’t emotional with them; and, one of the most important things, they can’t control you with their pussy if you’re not attached to it in the first place! There’s plenty of no-strings pussy out there to be had, even if you have to pay for it, without having to shack up with someone to get it. Even a decent, regular hooker is cheaper than a wife by a country mile plus they never say no. You also have the benefit of swapping around and can enjoy sampling lots of different pussies and the sex will be a lot better because it’s always more exciting when it’s new. Even when in a relationship with a girl I totally adored, the pussy itself got boring and I eventually became disinterested with it along with the effort I had to put in to sample the fucking thing twice a month or whatever and having to be grateful for that! The hassle of everything got too much for me in the end and so I booted her ass out of the door and took my ball inside, refusing to play anymore.

Sure, there are still plenty of men out there that are stupid and will play the game according to the feminists’ rules but there are fewer of them as each day goes by. It’s not all going to be solved overnight and the human race – white and otherwise – will continue as the simps, manginas, betas and white knights will still breed with them and keep us all going but society will divide into two parts eventually. In the end the hypergamic, monkey-branching sluts will start running out of cocks to choose from and that is when the worm will turn. In the meantime, just like feminism did, MGTOW will gain more and more “followers” as time goes by.

As for MGTOW being some kind of Zionist agenda, well….no one said anything to me when I went MGTOW; no one suggested to me that I should do what I’ve been doing, no one put any ideas of any kind into my head, I just went ahead and did it because I could see what was in store if I continued to play the game. As more and more men turn away from the gynocentric society we live in, the rest will see what’s happening and also see the benefits of not playing the game and they’ll jump onto the MGTOW bandwagon too. It’s already starting in the younger generation today. Unfortunately too many of them, whilst not getting into relationships, are still making the error of porking those sluts without wrapping it up and falling into the who’s-the-daddy? trap.

Once again I’ll say this: I’m not telling anyone what to do; we all have to decide for ourselves how we play the game of life and this post is just telling you how I personally play it. No man has anything wonderful in his relationship that I don’t have for myself but they do have lots of other shit that I have no interest in putting up with. I am MGTOW; my whole being is MGTOW……but I don’t hate women and I don’t want to see them physically assaulted all the time. Sure, if one steps up to a guy and gives him a slap, then I totally approve of her lights being switched off for a short time. I mean, you’d do it to a guy, wouldn’t you? Why should having a twat between your legs make you exempt? We all give the muslims shit about how they treat their women, and in quite a few ways it is over the top (believe me, I hate the muslim culture no less than the next guy), but you’ve got to agree they don’t have to put up with the shit the western men get.

I’m quite happy to let people do whatever the fuck they like as long as they don’t interfere with me but once you pick my ball up and start walking away with it, the shit is going to hit the fan and I don’t give a fuck if you’re male or female, I’ll treat you both the same.

Just my 2c.

fcUKer
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Feminism is a movement, and so is MGTOW, otherwise its a growing what? But before I begin, may I point out the irony in talking to someone with your username, maybe its just an unfortunate irony, or one designed to trigger a certain type of response. Benefit of the doubt, given! But its something I have to do on a very, very regular basis I’m afraid, but hey! Whatever.

Its not about hating women or slapping them down, probably in the same way, some feminists say that its not about hating men either, but well, look at what we have today, the resemblance to good old fashioned Jewish division is startling is it not?.

If you think that the Jewish bankers and their puppet politicians are going to pay for womens parasitic behavior, without men being forced to spread the lips of their wallets every tax season then you’re delusional mate. We are all paying for our own doomed future, whether we like it or not.

Look I’m no fan of women either, far from it, I’ve said this many, many, many, many times before myself, including on this site, that both women and Jews make for a very potent combination, both are master liar’s and manipulators, I hope you agree? jews are snakes, and women are snakes with tits, that’s my honest opinion, for what its worth, take it or leave it.

But trying to get men and women to believe that there is a Jewish connection in all this division is, as Mark says “is tiring”, yep! He’s right, the only difference is that, I will type it another million times if needed. Mark has had to face Jewish wrath in the courts and built this site, which has probably taken a toll, been tiresome and repetitive. But to count me as one of his obstacles was puzzling to me , but anyway, moving on.

However the word “Followers” suggest that it is indeed a “movement”, you can only follow something that is moving, now that’s a minor point, I feel silly in typing it but there you go, I’m desperate! and desperately trying to convince as many of my brothers as possible before time runs out, in terms of freedom of speech, and freedom of speech on the internet. Mark could speak on this, more than I, I’m sure. its only a matter of time until they nail this site shut as well, I think its inevitable.

I think the rise in rapes all over Europe, did more to weaken the feminist movement than anything else. Suddenly white or western men weren’t that bad anymore, hence, the rise of anti-feminism all over the place. Womens future of safety, pamper and privilege is under threat, but that could all be part of the ‘hate programming’ we’re all currently receiving, who knows at this point, dam my suspicious brain, it never gives me any fucking peace.

As for Zionist agendas, so for arguments sake, lets say that MGTOW is not directly linked to Zionism, you must admit, that it is a rather fortunate side effect, in terms of division which is beneficial to a certain Zionist group, surely?. You’re not told directly to hate any specific group of people in the press, quite the opposite in fact, its usually “not all _______ are like that” (unless its white men of course, we’re fair game apparently) which of course allows for further funding, advancement and encouragement of the said “not all”, to keep going on the current path of doom. Mass migration cross open borders through this gap of “not all”, its a total mind-fuck!

But to think that you can pick up your ball and go home, and choose not to play, is something I wish I could believe in as being possible, but I just can’t, we’re all just pawns on the great chessboard, that we all call society, and you, me and everyone, in my opinion are fucked, but maybe we’re fucked either way, but if that’s the case then I intend to fuck as much as I can until then.

I just wish that whole swathes of people would start to point out the Jewish connection in all this division, but no fucking chance of that happening any time soon, methinks. Whole armies of brain-washed feminists and MGTOW’s are completely fucking oblivious to it all, as I’ve learned so, so, so many times before. Yours truly; the obstacle.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Look, it IS women. If The jew plot was to overthrow, Didn’t they give men all the state backed options to walk away like females are allowed? Females don’t this. We just stop low Ny ourselves to be exploited by idiots them. Fuck them.

@fcuker you are again spewing bullshit that has been addressed at nauseum at Best Gore. MGTOW is NOT a movement. MGTOW is a philosophy. The sole name of it – Men Going Their Own Way – is an indication of that. There are no guidelines, no headquarters, no lobby groups, etc. It’s a teaching that clarifies to men that they can choose themselves and do what they deem best for them, and not what the gynocentric, anti-male society chose for them or expects of them.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist
          Would you, or have you, ever consider purchasing one of those new Robot type Fuck Dolls, that are now out there and flooding the Market? Cause i heard that the more expensive ones, are very similar to real skin, and with very human looking features, and tight with a real feeling Pussy, Ass, and Mouth to fuck. I saw a couple on a MGTOW Post that Mark shared with us awhile back, with this cool guy smoking a cigar and talking about these Dolls, and Fuck Man they looked pretty good, for a fucking doll, that is, as you can tell that they were not the cheap blow-up shit like in the old days.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Nope, wouldn’t even consider it, not if I were given one for free.

thedre
          Participant

Yea, it would feel weird i guess for sure, but some people have tried them out, and swear by them. And when you think about it, for some could not be worse than using a Pocket Pussy, cause at least this way you are holding on firmly to something solid, as opposed to A rubber pocket pussy, in the your palm of your hand, you know. Some of these Dolls i heard were like $3000, to $5000 Bucks Man, wild eh?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Cheaper than a slut in the long run πŸ˜‰

Tbh, sex aids don’t really interest me and I’m not that keen on women using them when I’m with them. If a woman I’m with needs a toy to cum then I give up.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist True enough brother, cause if she cannot get off with you, she will eventually look elsewhere for sure, as many already go elsewhere even if you get them off good, they just want a different cock, and a change from the norm, just like my First Wife Did, that cheating Whore-Cunt. Then she, and her Jew-Lawyer, that was Crookeder than a Fucking Pretzel, or his own Nose, made me Pay,, Pay,,, AND Pay, some more, without even having any visitation rights to see my little Boy, using the excuse that because i worked two jobs, i would then be way too tired to properly take care, and see my Son Overnight on Weekends. Like so what if i fell asleep on the couch while my kid, and i watched a Disney Movie, or whatever, i tried to explain to them, as he is in my house, and safe. Man i was devastated. I was working a full-time day job, and a part time night job, in my early twenties just to barely have a little extra, after Child Support Payments in order to take care of my Son,s little extras on the week-end, in order to get by. And This was in the Mid-Eighties. I,m not sure if much has changed since then, probably just the amount of$$$ and that,s it, me thinks! Sorry For The Long Rant Brother, but this was the very first time that i have ever spoken about this on here.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Yeah, it’s a shitty thing to have to face: a woman with the soul of a fucking demon. I’m lucky in that, although I’ve had relationships, I’ve never had (or wanted) kids. Each time a relationship of mine went wrong it was she who left, not me, and she left with nothing but her clothes. My home has always been in my name and mine alone so none of them could have taken it from me no matter how they tried. And before you say “She could have got half!”….no, she couldn’t. I’ve never bought a property in my life and THAT has been another great decision I made. If I’d bought my home I would have ended up losing it because of something that happened quite a while ago.

I will say this though, if I had ever been in your situation and had to face what you faced, I’d just disappear off the map, work the potato farms, the docks, whatever I need to do to support myself and I would have paid fuck all. I’d be under an assumed name, working for cash only and flitting from place to place, even country to country. What could they do if they found me? Nothing. I’d officially be unemployed and “homeless.” Fuck all they could do other than take Β£5 a week out of the benefits I wasn’t receiving! πŸ˜€

thedre
          Participant

Fuck buddy you sound like quite the resourceful guy, my man. Are you sure Mark, and Yourself are not Brothers, From Another Mother, lol, or related??? Oh,,, but wait, you must have 9 Fucking Lies first, to even consider this remote possibility. he,he. Where about,s do you reside brother? In the Continental U.S.?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Ha ha! No, I’m not related to Mark….not that I know of anyway….and it would be highly unlikely as I’m not from your side of the Pond; I live England. I guess he and I just think alike in some respects. πŸ™‚

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Wow,,, you live in England, too cool brother, as i have always wanted to travel there and check-out Abbey Road, David Gilmour,s, John Lennon,s, Eric Clapton,s, Elton John,s and many more of my musical legends and their childhood homes, and all the while in the company of yourself one of my B-G Brothers would be incredibly Epic for myself, and a trip of a lifetime, my man, to say the very least! And just to be able to meet you, and to be able to hear what i am sure is a cool British Accent, would be awesome, but especially after feeling the effects of a couple of pitchers of beer while starting to hear the whole bar speaking with British Accents would be too cool. And the next day travel on one of your red double Decker buses while checking out All The Amazing historical buildings, and Palaces would be an awesome to tour to undertake while severely hung over, from the night before lol. And i would promise to take care and spoil you with unlimited Pints, and some of your world famous Fish, & Chips, and all restaurant meals and of course a visit to your neighborhood pub would be in order, and even better, my man. I never knew, after all this time that you lived in England. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Plenty of history here if that’s something you’re interested in. You’d need a helluva long vacation here to fit it all in though. No red double-deckers in my neck of the woods, you’d have to take a trip to Londonistan for those. However, the local pub for me is literally across the road so it’s not too far to stumble home after a night on the sauce. It’s quite handy if I can pull when in there as well because if it’s early we can nip out to my place, have half an hour of fun and then go back to the pub for more booze. At the end of the night round two is often available. Double rations! Always good. 😜

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist To be totally Honestly with you, even though i made it sound like it was a big deal, i would not go out of my way, and waste some quality beer time, because just the fact that i would be in England would be more than a great trip for me brother, as your local small town Pub, Good People, and some cold pints, fish, & Chips along with lots of laughter, and i am a happy camper, and i will be more than all good my man. You know what bud, just getting the hell out of boring Ottawa, would be more than enough for me cause, i have always had a love for travel, and to see the beautiful lush countryside, and meet the awesome English people that love nothing more than some good time themselves like i have witnessed in so many shows, and documentaries about your beautiful Country. So if we can sell our home in the next month, or two, we will most certainly re visit this. And thanks again for such a generous offer bud. πŸ™‚

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Mg

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

^ In a nutshell.

fcUKer
          Participant

Yunghitler Can you even do that? You know, post a statement of, I would imagine, what is someone elses opinion of what MGTOW is, or what it should or should not be about. I never expected that any one MGTOW could make such a sweeping generalization as to what MGTOW is all about or what it represents

Say that MGTOW is a philosophy, I mean, one mans philosophy is different to another mans philosophy surely? Our varied experiences will jade our perceptions, and those perceptions will influence our thought processes, our opinions and our outlook on life, and are therefore going to be different, surely? Do all MGTOW’s agree with that, with what I could very easily label as a definition of what MGTOW is. I didn’t know MGTOW was so easily definable, just like feminism has its own definition, that they pull out at their convenience.

The jews are every bit as guilty as women, more so in my opinion, we were born into fucking debt-slavery for christ’s sake, before we even sucked our first tit, we were fucked. MGTOW’s are living in a dream-world if they think that they can turn their backs on society, and that the Jewish banksters and their puppet politicians are going to let you, remember that every time you pay your taxes, and that those same taxes are then used for a very wide variety of womens services. Unless you go totally off the grid, which none of you do of course, because I’m using the grid to talk to you right now. Here in the UK, every bit of land is owned by a fucking woman, shes called the queen. MGTOW’s and anti-Semite’s should work hand in hand, fuck! Is that too much to ask for?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Happy said it perfectly

thedre
        Participant

Agreed, cause this topic is still fairly new to me, and his explanation makes perfect sense, cause if i understand correctly, MGTOW Decided to choose whats best for themselves for a change, just like Women the world over have been doing for the better part of at least 5 decades now, which is thinking only for themselves, and making damn sure that “ONLY” their needs are paramount, and must always come first, by getting everything they could from a Man by using them, instead of earning their own way themselves. Am i close?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

That’s it in a nutshell for me. I do what suits me and I don’t pander to women in the slightest. The last 2 decades have all been about what I wanted, not what someone else wanted and I have given no leeway where that has been concerned. There are no meetings to go to, no set of rules to follow, no contributions to make, no spending umpteen hours a week on a man-only site ranting about women. It’s all about doing what’s best for me and where women are concerned it means avoiding getting involved with them in any way as the risk of ruin is far too high.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist And you know what?? I do not blame you one bit brother, cause you also sound very Happy, Free, and in complete control of your life, and it,s many important Decisions & Choices that come with it. And you do not have some using bitch Wallet Dipping, and Nickel, and Dimeing you too death. Sounds like a nice stress free life brother, and i sincerely think that i am becoming a little envious of you guys! I have always said to myself, and more so lately, that if my relationship ever went south, that that would be it for relationships for me. As i would purchase a small New place somewhere hot, like down South, and live out my remaining days just like that πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Well if it does go south and you fancy a change just hop on a plane and come visit. My place isn’t big but I can accommodate you for a while whilst you find your feet and also show you a good time in this neck of the woods. πŸ˜€

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Thank-You so much for The Kind Offer Brother, that is very nice of you. We are in the middle of selling our large 4 Bedroom Home now that our fourth Boy is in his last couple years of University, and She Wants to move into Ottawa, And i want to go Countryside, so what happens next could surprise you guys, but the next couple of Months will tell, once we sell, and i get this Canada Pension Disability Thing Also resolved. But if we do split i might take you up on your offer while i look for something down In some Affordable South American Country,(But Not Brazil, Columbia, Or Venezuela),lol that,s for Fucking Sure. Or Maybe somewhere in some Cheaper Caribbean location?
          See what you guys started with this MGTOW stuff?? I now want to get the fuck outta here bad You Bastards,l lol. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Seems in the past that quite a few rich guys headed for Ecuador. Not sure if it’s still an in-place to go to. Myself, I’d want to go where the natives speak English. I’m too fucking old to bother learning a third language, especially as I’ve hardly ever used the second one I learnt.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist It is too Funny you mention this as i sent Mark A message about this only last night about my friend that purchased a New Home There about 10 years ago, and get this,, for only ($35 Thousand Canadian Dollars). But although it was very tempting to invest in this new subdivision Back then, cause Mark had just got divorced, and wanted me to get one also cause we could have gotten 5 grand taken off the purchase price if we obtained 2, then we would have paid $30 Grand each for a brand new house. But because we had just Barely Completed The Build of Our Custom Home, the one we currently live in, the timing just was not right. But From what i can remember, it was a Canadian Builder who purchased a couple of Hundred Acres of property there in Ecuador, and about 1/4 of it being on Waterfront, he decided to maximize space, and profits by building Some, i think it was maybe 12 or so, 4 Story-Condo-Type-Low-Rise Buildings with each having 12 units in them, and then, he built i think it was 5 Full Phases of Smaller Maybe 1200 sq.ft. Brand New Homes completely move in ready With the other about 150 Acres, remaining. Now, i plan to call my friend Mark on the weekend who owns one down there to see if any phases remain, and if not what the Name of the nearby town is, so i can begin to check out various possibilities, prices, and locations, and see if there are for any of them are for sale in his area. But i am positive that if it is all completed and they are all sold, that,s if he has not purchased any adjoining lots for future development, Than i could probably pick-up a previously owned one for about the Low, to mid $50,s me thinks depending on how close to Waterfront, or not.

fcUKer
      Participant

So are all you guys just simply opposed to me mentioning the jews, is that what your problem is? Wow! Like I’ve not heard that from every single fucking mgtow channel, every time I’ve brought them up. You fuckers bitch and whine about gynocentric societies, well who funded all this feminist fucking crap eh? Just another fucking echo-chamber full of fucking kikes, pointing anger at every fucking pawn there is, but mention the jews, and suddenly, I’m spewing bullshit. Although Mark, you failed to specify what bullshit, other than whether its a movement or not, who gives a fuck? Its just fucking semantics, and I’m an anti-semantic bastard, and arguing over semantics is a waste of fucking time.

MGTOW is a philosophy, but with real-time and real-life consequences, yes? And will those consequences that white people will inevitably face and that are facing right now, benefit the fucking kikes? And their whole anti-white movement/philosophy/agenda or what ever the fuck, you semantic bastards want to call it. Hiding all this division behind lofty and noble words such as “philosophy”, is a nice try, a nice touch even, but this anti-Semitic bastard just ain’t fucking falling for it, sorry. I wonder if you’ll be banning me from this site anytime soon, because I don’t buy your shite.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@fcUKer Just answer me this:

How do we combat the gynocentric society? How do men as individuals take a stand against the shafting that is aimed at them every day of their lives? Whether the Jews are behind it or not, the fact is men have shit thrown at them every day just because they are men and their biggest aggressors are females backed by their White-Knight (Jew-loving?) society. As an individual man I can’t challenge the “Jews” but I sure can stand up to that bitch who’s out to take me to the cleaners.

If you’re at war and your army is outnumbered massively, it’s a little foolish to go charging into battle so you try the stealthier approach. For example, you send a bunch of guys out there under cover of darkness and destroy their ammunition depot. Once you have done that the enemy has to rethink and come up with another plan because they can’t shoot you all now as they have nothing to fire at you which is great for you as you’re no longer under threat of having your head blown off. The same applies to MGTOW. Even if the Jews are behind everything we can’t take them on directly but we can try to neutralise the threats aimed at us. In this case the guns are the Jews and their “ammo supply” is the women. So we send out the undercover guys (MGTOW) to destroy the ammo supply. I guess it’s a bit of a weird analogy but I’m just trying to get the point over to you that wars are seldom won with a single strike. The “Jews” have power and they aren’t all gathered together in Nagasaki so we can nuke them which makes it next to impossible to beat them with one shot.

The idea is to reveal to the world what they are – which I can see is what you’re doing. However, posts like the one you have just made are in the Alex-Jones-rant class. Hardly anyone will take you seriously and most will ignore you. And you may possibly get a ban at some point which will remove a platform for you to use in your quest to expose the Jew. The Jew is your enemy, not the average guy in the street who is just asleep, but if you wake him up with a loud bang you’ll just scare him and he’ll run away which doesn’t help in your quest.

Anyway, I’ve gone on too long about that. Just to repeat the point I wanted to make, I’ll ask again: Forget the overall war against the Jew, how do we combat the gynocentric-society threat if we don’t use something like MGTOW? We’re all under attack in the war but in this particular battle the enemy is at the door. Give me an alternative to MGTOW.

You’re just too fucking retarded to get it, @fcuker

You can’t choke a beast if you keep producing its babies. Procreation with privileged females will produce more SJWs, kike lovers and police state worshipers. The more roadblocks you have along the way, the more difficult it is to reach the finish. But you’d need to actually pull your head out of your ass to see more than the brown stuff that covers your vision.

fcUKer
          Participant

@Vincit Omnia Veritas Mr. Retard here. Women aren’t the only ammunition that the jews are using to demonize, crush, silence and eventually kill off white men are they? Europe is literally being flooded with migrants and muslims all of which will then be used as ammunition also, but women, provide ammunition for both sides, don’t they? Yeah they might give birth to girls, that go on to be dumb-fuck feminists, SJW’s and ANTIFA, fuck! maybe even Black lives matter, but they night also give birth to boys, white boys, imagine that?

Choke a beast? To choke a beast in terms of society then you would need to close the borders, but plenty in society will fight you on this, a hint fella, it ain’t just white women that are fighting you on this neither. Fucking Lesbian feminists, they fucking love MGTOW. More and more ammunition for the Jews are crossing the borders every single day. Pal, you’re the one with “tunnel vision” and if you can’t see the writing on the wall by now then we’re truly fucked, Western birth rates have been falling for decades, and still its not working. Abortion rates are through the roof, something both you and I despise, but hey! They might have grown up to become feminists and SJW’s, so its no real loss then is it? You’re like one of those Generals that stick to a set tactic even when its not working and even when its benefiting the enemy(the jooos), “but if we just give it more time it’ll work” .

Soorenho
          Participant

@happy I can’t remember on what forum I read your comment expressing your feelings for a niece of yours around 10yrs old if my memory serves me right. On that comment as I was reading it I remember thinking to myself, dammm is this the Mark I have been reading on the gore postings all this time or has happy gone soft all of the sudden…
          I remember you were exited cause you had just shipped a gift to her and over all it was just a side of you you never show.
          A more humane side of you, a more emotional Vincit that if it wasn’t for that entry in that particular forum I would have never imagined you capable of showing affection on that level.
          After reading this forum I can’t help to think and wonder… What if the reason you think the way you do as far as fathering a child with a woman is because you might have a condition which interferes with you fertilizing a woman’s egg.
          And if that was the case why instead of attacking the would be problem why would you advice man to not father babies.
          You do realize that a world where your advice would be followed for a couple generations would be an extinct world.
          Makes me wonder if you were brought up in a house where mom and dad were always there raising you and your siblings the proper way. I am completely against this MGTOW doctrine that you preach and only need one solid reason to oppose it.
          That one reason is the family structure that God made for us to follow. When this family structure cannot be defined for 2-3 generations that’s when I believe that the SHtF.
          The mentality of yours and people like minded is not helping humanity to exist contrary is contributing to today’s fucked up situation where you can go to Brazil and ask the average daSilva youngster if he knows his grandpa and chances are highly likely that he doesn’t even know his own father.
          Then incestuous relations occur thanks to this destruction of family structure.
          Having a brother from different mother is not anywhere the same as having a brother from the same mother.
          Basically in your world blood brothers/siblings are non existent because there is no structure, there’s no moral.
          It is the job of the man to keep all this shit in order, to lead his family, to provide for his family to make sure that he raises sons and daughters that will in one way or another contribute to humanity/society.
          I understand that modern day society life has dealt us man blow after blow to the point where we have been almost completely emasculated.
          I understand that we have an uphill battle but MGTOW and throwing the towel ain’t gone make shit better, in the contrary shit will get outta hand you don’t want to get a bitch pregnant cause of whatever reason well then guess what?? Somebody else will get that bitch pregnant and guess what bitch is gone have 4-5 children from 2,3 or 4 different baby daddies.
          So this MGTOW in a sense is saying “fuck the family structure” I’m going my separate way for whatever reasons, that’s my purpose in life.
          Woman are our enemies and if they want to exhibit their pussy privileges well then I just remain at war with them.
          What kind of nonsense is this??
          The family structure is to be kept in complete integrity by the TESTOSTERONE that’s what having balls is truly all about.
          Do not make the mistake to think that God created you with two testicles in a scrotum with a cock to compliment your balls and that they were only made so you can drain waste material from your body.
          The reason why two balls, sperm factories producers of life and a cannon shaft to shoot them into an ovarian target is for the development and continuity of that family structure…
          If you’re not going to use your masculinity in such way then you should follow on Bruce Jenner’s foot steps and get castrated.
          (Generally speaking)

Once you have and lead a family and provide for them and have your woman submissive without the use of force and are head of household then you can MGTOW everyday, that’s how it supposed to be.
          Man and Woman were not made to spent too much time together.
          And not just man and woman but people in general cannot exist in the same space for too long with nothing to do, a fight is always the result.
          So a real man knows this and avoids this, but never treats woman as an enemy.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@hommicydal

” I am completely against this MGTOW doctrine that you preach and only need one solid reason to oppose it.
          That one reason is the family structure that God made for us to follow.”

And that structure is totally ignored by the vast majority of women out there who are being brainwashed into thinking that it’s not in their best interest to follow it. They want to play by a different set of rules and when you don’t play ball with them they begin the dreaded divorce procedure and begin to dismantle your life in a way that only a heartless bitch can….all with the full support of the gynocentric society. They remove your kids from you, remove your possessions from you and remove your future income from you. Do you truly want to play that game?

Today’s society is all about materialism and hedonism and when a woman realises that she’s come to the limits of your ability to provide her with luxury, she takes that swamp between her legs and passes it around amongst those who are capable of providing her with more luxury in the hope of trapping them, dumping you and having the benefits of two suckers providing for her. In general this is what the family structure has turned into today and only morons take part; “real men” avoid that shit totally. Ok, I get that not every woman is like that but the majority are like it, especially in the younger generations, and the risk of ruin coming from playing the family-structure game is just too high for a sensible man to even contemplate taking part.

As for the human racing dying out, take a look around the world. Do you like what you see? We are losing species all the time to extinction which isn’t good for the planet. However, there is one species on the planet whose extinction would benefit Earth tremendously: the human species! We don’t deserve to have this planet and if I were God I would have wiped the human race out long ago.

fcUKer
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist “Women are being brain-washed into believing that a family structure is not in their best interests” and I’m paraphrasing, but that’s what you meant, yes or no? But Brain-washed by whom? The media? Everything that you accuse women of, I accuse both Jews and women of, or fuck it, I give up! This site should just be called BestMGTOW. Men are too busy telling us all how they’re all going to go their own way, that they will never actually fuck off and go their own way. But keep paying your taxes and your internet bills fellas!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@fcUKer

When you are faced by a hitman who’s come to assassinate you, do you give a fuck about who sent him? No, you’re more concerned about avoiding the H&H that’s coming your way. For me, the same applies to women. I can’t deal with the Jews because they’re inaccessible to me but I can deal with the bitches that head my way. Your priorities are the Jews, mine are not. When I have the opportunity to land a blow against the Jews I’ll take it but until then I’ll deal with what I’m faced with. The Jews are too entrenched in their positions of power for me to do anything effective against them.

If you want to strike at the Jew here’s a plan for you seeing as you’re based in the UK (if you’re not then just skip the next bunch of text).

Find 600+ people who are prepared to stand in a General Election with you and fight with your main manifesto point as the the removal of the Central Bank. Will you win? Not a fucking chance, but it’s a great opportunity to get across to Joe Soap what the Central Bank is all about. Oh, and while you’re at it, don’t forget to tell the people of the nation that all the personal income tax collected throughout the year by the government doesn’t even cover the interest paid to the bankers on the National Debt.

fcUKer
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Its all well ang good saying that the Jews are too “well entrenched” , its another thing, to not even mention them at all, they will never be forced out of their trenches, they’ll forever remain “well entrenched” . How hard is it, instead of saying that women have simply been brain-washed, and then not continue on and say by whom. Plus, you should at least know by now, I hope(not sarcasm) that MGTOW is a fortunate side effect of them(the jews) creating this female oriented Gynocentric society that favours women over men and also a society that favours ALL others over white men.

I’ve heard that argument, a thousands times before, that the Jews are untouchable, well of course they are, hardly anyone mentions them. We have such a small window of time to get the message across, that there is a hidden hand here, at work, funding all types of division, and in my opinion, MGTOW is part of that division. MGTOW channels are all monetized, the last time I checked, and God know’s how many get paid by Jewish fundsters like Soros or whoever, because they sure as shit, don’t like it when I visit their channels.

You’ll never get a chance to land a blow on the Jews if you can’t even be bothered to write a sentence or two, about them. But women are the hitmen now? I thought they were the ammunition? I’ve never met a MGTOW yet, that can think logically and remain logical without saying “that you just don’t understand because you’re a retard”, or some other emotionally charged crap.Yeah, women have believed the crap they’ve seen in the media or at some college or university, and been both exploitative and exploited to some degree or other, but how are MGTOW’s any different? I can’t even get the majority of MGTOW’s to believe that women didn’t engineer this Gynocentric society by themselves.

As for rounding up 600 people to run for a parliamentary seat, and why don’t I do it, well! You answered your own question, we wouldn’t stand a fucking chance. Exactly. So I think that BOTH women AND jews are to blame for the lionshare of the damage done to our society’s but the majority of MGTOW’s, think its just women. Now I wonder who benefits from that type of mindset? Women or the Jews? So MGTOW’s should stop trying to convince everyone that this is an organic philosophy/movement/agenda/whatever, because a tiny, tiny percentage of us don’t buy it.

Both Women and Men are just as fucking gullible as each other, like sheep they follow one Jewish shepherd after the other, getting you all to believe that some amongst your numbers are wolves.

fcUKer
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Well I’ll try again, I just wrote a long reply, but I got Recaptcha’d and like a dumb cunt forgot to save my long spiel. I’ll write and address your comment in a few shorter comments and post.

So how do we combat the gynocentric society? We can’t! Its like pulling weeds, and there are a lot of weeds, the garden is full of them, its overgrown. The garden like the Jewish funded and feminist engineered gynocentric society has been neglected for far too long. By the time you pull the head off of the last weed, the weeds you tackled earlier have grown back. Stick with me here, hear me out, I’m going somewhere with this, honest! You can’t tackle women only, and expect results, you have to yank at the roots of these weeds as well, or else, just like every new year, we get a fresh batch of weeds, or as I call them, “feminists”, every year the colleges and universities churn out whole armies of brain-washed and brain-dead women, that hate men, whiteness, democracy and of course white men, white men are indeed getting all kinds of fucked, all except the kind we like of course, but that’s because our older brothers and our fathers, have been slacking off these many years in not tackling these weeds or bothering to yank at the roots, even if only trying to weaken the roots.

The roots need to be pulled out once and for all, every MGTOW needs to have a good yank on those roots, imagine that? Whole armies of men calling out the jews in every comment on every site and on every channel, If that were the case I’d be all for it, I really would, but alas, all the MGTOW’s do, is to endlessly try and pull the heads off of weeds. MGTOW and anti-Semitism working hand in hand just like the jews and feminists do. I mean, we all know that jews fund feminism right? Not so! Plenty of feminists and MGTOW’s haven’t got a fucking clue.

Now, womenfolk and the Jewish folk definitely deserve the lionshare of the blame, when it comes to the not so slow anymore, destruction of Western civilisation, that much is a given as far as I’m concerned, but in the age of information in which we live, ignorance is not an excuse, and men need to wake the fuck up as well, in my humblest of humbles. And who knows, before long, women are having the odd tug at the roots themselves, the rise of anti-feminism is a recent example of that, although I attribute that to the rise of rapes all over Europe, and them realizing that feminism was never about them in the first place. So women are now deserting feminism and jumping on to western mens boat again, because suddenly we’re not so bad anymore and their future of safety and privilege is coming to an end, but heck, they’re nothing if not opportunistic survivors, I’ll give them that.

Decades of betrayal and back-stabbing does and will lead to movements/philosophies like MGTOW, I understand that, many men, mates included have been utterly destroyed by women or the power that they’ve been given by the state over them. But its the root cause that I want to yank out first, that’s the only thing that I think separates us.

fcUKer
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist I have to say that I don’t quite understand your stealthy approach, because that’s the method that the Jews have used ain’t it? In fact the jews aren’t even on the battlefield or even a part of this war as far as most MGTOW’s and feminists are concerned. It just appears to them and everyone else that white men are the enemy, we’re scum, we’re sexist, we’re racist, we’re Islamaphobic, we’re xenophobic, we’re the patriarchy, we’re anti-semitic and on and on it goes.

If jews are the guns and women are the ammunition, and we only take out their ammunition, then we’ll get nowhere, especially if the Jews have an endless supply of the stuff. Be it women, or migrants, muslims, or whatever, they’re all ammunition as well. But only women are our ammunition as well, but if you think that not impregnnating women drains their supply of ammunition and not ours as well, well then we’re truly fucked. The white race is at the top of the Jewish shit list, that much should fast be coming obvious at this point, and if not, give it a while. You’re right that wars are seldom won with a single strike, so lets go at least one better, MGTOW’s and anti-Semitic bastards like myself join forces, its not much, but its a start, right?

I say exactly the same shite on feminist sites and channels, because being the dumb cunt that I am, at times I can almost convince myself that I’m making a difference, although out of the thousands of comments I’ve written, or the thousands that I’ve read, even to see only a few comments by my brothers and sisters that follow along the same themes that I try to present, does my heart good, but that obviously, is nowhere near enough, but an army of MGTOW’s saying the same thing, now that might stand a chance.

We’re forever trying to fight the pawns, and they are forever trying to fight us, the kings and queens will never get checkmated this way. Now trust me, I’m under no illusion here, I already feel that its too little too late here, but fuck it! I’ll go down swinging, because if what I suspect is the truth then I’m already fucked, you can bet your right nut that theres a big red dot next to my name and mug and when things do go ‘tits-up’ both my nuts and my pasty mug will be on the chopping block.

Its like all those morons that say we have all the power, that we are the power, that we are the 99% and the elite banksters are the 1%, what utter crap, any real truther knows that they are part of the 1% and the banksters are part of the 99%. We were all born fucked, with a big old Jewish dick rammed right up our back-pipe and most of the sheep will never even realize it.

thedre
        Participant

My Tabby Cat,s Name is FUCKER, and he is a Male, Also into MGTOW. Cause he fucks-Em,,, and leaves em. πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
          Spectator

@thedre that was funny about your cat, he’s MGTOW, too! Fucks them then chucks them. Some women just Do Not care if that’s what they are/all they’ll Ever be!

fcUKer
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist Now I think I’ve answered your points the best I can, if not give us a reply and I’ll get back to you. One last check through your comment. But to reiterate, I don’t think we can win this war against Gynocentrism if the root causes are not part of the war, and that’s my whole point, it doesn’t have to be much, just a sentence or two in every comment you make about how the Jews definitely funded this nose-dive in to our present day Gynocracy. We have to drag the jews screaming and kicking onto the battlefield first, before any battle can commence, they have to be seen as part of the enemy forces as well, surely right? Just getting people to believe that they’re a part of all this division is hard enough however.

So whether you’re fighting feminism, black lives matter, ANTIFA, muslims and migrants on the streets of your own country, know this and say this; that jews had a hand in it, in every encounter and in every comment. Alex jones would never give you such advice.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@fcUKer

First thing, concerning captcha, if it gets you again just use the back arrow a couple of times and it’ll put you back on the page you were on with your post intact. It’s happened to me a couple of times and I was able to rescue my text each time.

I’ll try not write too long a post here because there isn’t a lot I can add to what’s already been said. I’m not blind to the Jews, far from it, but I’m probably not as vocal as I could be, purely because I don’t think there’s much I can do. However, I do try my best not to support anything Jewish financially if I can but sometimes it’s unavoidable. I mean, if you’re hungry and the only person selling food is a Jew then I guess you gotta buy from him.

With regard to women there are things I can do to protect myself; and that applies to mudslimes, immigrants and any other kind of dross that’s around. For example, if a shop is owned by a mudslime or an immigrant I don’t use it; if a cab is being driven by a mudslime or an immigrant I don’t tip them. I could write a long list of stuff like this but there’s not much point as you presumably get my drift. It’s not much but if everyone acted like I did then we’d slow the fuckers down a bit; the cab driver would have to work longer hours to make the same money which would keep him off the streets and hopefully make him too tired to fuck his wife when he gets home and thus limit their breeding. But if I’m in a cab driven by an English guy then he gets looked after. Only yesterday I used one driven by a English guy and he got a 67% tip from me; I keep track of the tips I don’t give and then give them to those I want to support i.e. the real locals. Mudslimes and immigrants get nothing over the basic fare. Even the pizza delivery guy gets fuck all if he ain’t from here.

But when it comes to women I’m in pure defensive mode; the drawbridge is up and the fucker is staying up! They do NOT get into my life at all unless it’s to share their pussy for an hour or two. That’s the only “connection” I have with women. Sure, I’ll chat to them in a bar or whatever but they’re buying their own fucking drinks. I leech off them if I can and it’s surprising how many drinks a woman will buy when she’s interested. I feign interest just to have the satisfaction of being able to return a bit of the shit that they’ve dished out over the years. MGTOW has just become a lifestyle for me and I’ve never been happier since I adopted it. I might not be able to stop the Jews from interfering in my life but I sure can stop the sluts out there.

Lol, I just got caught by captcha again but the back-arrow solution worked again πŸ˜‰

@psychotherapist don’t let this jew fool you. You can tell what a jew really thinks by what he says in the mainstream press. There is reason why he goes out of his way demonizing MGTOW. He is threatened by it far more than by procreation. He knows that the greatest threat to his hegemony are single white men. No other demographic is worthy of noting for him, but white men are a whole different story. All the greatest minds in history were white men, all the greatest achievers, inventors, thinkers, explorers – they were all white men and the vast majority of the most accomplished ones were single. Jew knows that men who engage with women become pussified and thus no longer a threat to him. He wants pussified men, for pussified men produce pussified offspring and those are a benefit to the jew, not a threat. Single men, on the other hand are uncontrollable and thus capable of great things, both realizing and achieving. This is what threatens him so he’ll send agents to demonize MGTOW, even if it takes pretending to be anti semitic. The goal at this time is the destruction of MGTOW and the return of the pussified man. And this must be achieved even if hasbara agents must learn to pretend to be anti jewish.

Look at the Protocol of Zion – for over a hundred years it’s been the blueprint of their total overtake of the world, from which they have not deviated by a dot. Everything’s gone exactly according to the plan, except now, for the first time, things are not going as they should be, because men are opting out and are no longer under the pussy spell. This makes them uncontrollable and they begin to think for themselves and do what’s best for them, which completely ruins the plans.

Don’t let a jew pretending to be anti jew in order to return to the path prescribed by the Protocols trick you. That’s what he wants – he wants men to return to being pussified cucks producing pussified offsprings that become good slaves and supporters of what he wants. Men who opt out go against the plan and are thus dangerous and must be stopped, whether by shaming, or by other tricks that sway them back into the plantation.

fcUKer
          Participant

@happy Nice try Mark, luckily for you that dumb cunt will actually believe it. So now I’m the Jew pretending to be anti-jew? I noticed however that you didn’t tag my name. I mean you were talking about me right? Hoping I wouldn’t notice? Fucking kikes and their Masonic Minions promoting Mgtow Mania, thanks Mark Marek.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

WoW!!! Idk what to say anymore. 😒

cherry3xo
      Spectator

At least the ‘sluts’ are ‘good enough’ to ‘Fuck’; at least..

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

Sad to have to say it but that’s all I use them for. I’m not happy about the situation but reality is reality and I am not taking the risk of getting involved with anyone. I know there are some decent girls out there but the vast majority aren’t….and it IS the vast majority, or at least my experience dictates that. You may well be a really nice, genuine girl and anything I say about the subject isn’t directed at anyone as an individual, but there are so many bad ones out there it’s not worth taking the risk to find a good one. Still, you never know, one day I might find a nice, well-to-do woman out there who’ll spoil me rotten, buy me a nice car, let me live in her nice house, give me money, not say anything when I go out with my friends (and fuck a slut or two on the side), and have my dinner ready for me whenever I return home. I’d like that.

Ooooooo look! Was that a unicorn that just went by?

thedre
        Participant

Do love Men only?, Women Only? or both???
        I was also wanted to ask you, if you Still have your Cherry @Cherry3xo ???
        I am not a pervert, i am just curious, that, s all πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

It Is A Much Safer Bet To Choke Your Chicken, Then to Trying To Choke “”THE BEAST OF BURDEN””, And Simply because, “”THE SHOWER DRAIN, NEVER COMPLAINS””

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@fcUKer You should, if you haven’t already, go & look at/check out the Forum: Anon on What Being a Woman Is; pretty interesting!! ☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedre 😒alright, I Only love/am attracted to Men, Only. Never gone the other way; just not for me. Yes, thank you, I also Do ‘Have’ my ‘Cherry’, still!!!
      🍒🍒
      🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

thedre
        Participant

Now that is very rare today for such a gorgeous yoing Girl, to still have cherry, good for you girl, that speaks volumes in my book. But since you have so many cherries, would you care to share on with me, lol. ??? πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
      Spectator

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Yeah, I know it is, it is Very rare. There is this show on TLC, Sunday night @10:00pm, it’s called ‘My Giant Life’, it’s about a few ‘Tall women. One of them is a 39 yr old virgin

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Thanks

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Yeah, for sure ☺

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

No, I really am impressed. It’s quite rare. Btw, where are you from? Not looking to track you down, just curious πŸ˜‰

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedre You are in/by Ottawa, right? We!!, I’m in Whitby, ON, we got snow here, did you? And, it is freezing out

thedre
        Participant

Wow, @cherry3xo Yes i am actually about 45 minutes from Ottawa right near hwy 416, & hwy 401 between Brockville, and Ottawa. My Ex-Wife has Family in Whitby. It is a beautiful Little town, right off of hwy #7 I usually take this hwy
        As a nice and slow Sunday drive if heading to Scarborough when visiting family. I love it because unlike the Busy Hwy # 401 you can travel, and stop in most cute little city,s like Perth, Whitby, Petrborough, Kaladar, and many more, on the way. It is a nice way for us Canadians to stop for our staple,,, A Tim Horton,s Coffee, and a quick Pee on the way, lol. My Exes Uncle Bob, and his Wife Carol still live there, and have done so for what seems like forever now, and they both stated that they would never leave this cute, and safe little gem, of a Town.

And only a short few years ago, before he decided to sell, he owned, and operated a successful Used Car Dealership in Whitby, right on Hwy #7 for about 20 years. We used to travel there every Summer for an extended long Weekend, and we had so much fun with them, having huge B.B.Q,s,,, Parties,,, with many times getting hammered-Drunk till the next Morning, lol. Awww, man,,, the good old days these were. Then, just like myself you start to age, and are forced to slow down, simply because unlike my younger days when more Beers, and 2 hours sleep was the ultimate cure for a hangover. Like, you would party, and during for 4 days straight with little, to NO Sleep, without missing a beat. But now it has become the opposite, with The Age factor kicking in, and all, it is now one day of booze, and Party, but the difference is that you now need a full 4 days to rest, and recuperate instead he, he. It,s all good as i would not change a thing about our fun Summers spent in Whitby. It is such a nice, and safe town, without the big gangs, and crime spreading there yet, that you could find the Country Boy of your dreams there, get married, a raise a nice family where you do not have to worry about Your Kids, or yourself, for that matter getting robbed, or shot coming out of a grocery store, ya know. πŸ™ If i was able to start over i would give some serious thought about re locating there to raise a family, with good values, and a very clean small town environments, for sure. πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedre thank you too, for saying that, also—your comment back there ☺

thedre
        Participant

You are too welcome, but i only speak the truth Girl. πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Thank you, I really appreciate that, a lot ☺☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Me too! Only speak the truth; dishonesty, and lying get you where? In trouble, that’s where it gets you; Or, Worse!! 🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒☺💖💖

I’m new to Best Gore, It’s nice to see that a lot of you guys on here are fellow MGTOWs. By reading a lot of comments, I was under the impression that most people on here were sort of the Nationalists who spout off the “MGTOWs are virgin losers” rhetoric. So it’s cool to know that this isn’t true.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Don’t let us few mgtow blur your vision. As exhibited above and throughout the site, you will indeed see that many men are simp, white knight, mangina, racist self loathing man hating punks. You will also see many chameleon females attempting to infiltrate male space and try to convince ( and succeed) unknowing men that they are “not like the other girls”. We are males before we are anything else. Great name by the way. Welcome.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.