"MGTOW" mans last chance for survival?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies "MGTOW" mans last chance for survival?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry3xo
      Participant

Seems to me society has become feminized through chemicals in everything we eat/drink. The manipulation of the hormonal balance inside the human body can quickly lead to the masculization/feminisation of the human subject. All plastics contain BPA (synetic estrogen) even BPA free plastics contain synthetic estrogens not regulated (BPE-1) the point of the feminisation is an attempt to control overpopulation through homosexuality and female dominant society in which the woman specifically chooses her exact mate to produce more female offspring. It is proven that attractive men and women are more likely to have daughters. The end outcome: men have been suppressed and controlled.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Berry3xo Nice one; who/where did you steal that from? It’s been on here before, you stupid fucking idiot!! 😅😅😂

Terry3xo
      Participant

OK @cherry3xo when you find that link on google or in these forums you just let me know OK, I’ll hold my breath until then 😉

Mr Spock
      Participant

Egads. I’m confused. Is this the real Cherry or are you talking to yourself?

Mr Spock
      Participant

My mistake. Of course it’s the real Cherry.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

MGTOW is indeed the way to go but I would’t put the blame on pet bottles. Attractive people have more daughters?? Sorry, No!

@heriitic

I have been asking about you .i also want to see this research on daughters from attractive couples. You know i like science right?

You know the default position for humans is female right?
      All fetuses are female until and only until they get the right amount of testosterone in the womb.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@Hoping for Nemisis
        A baby’s gender can be manipulated at the time of conception. I learned this when starting my family.
        The trick to making a boy is to make sure you get all up in that pussy. If her eyes aren’t bulging, you’re doing it wrong. Then you need to put a right hand spin on your load creating a sperm-nado, if you will.
        Lastly, you will need to spit in your bitches asshole then roll over, fart and go to sleep.
        Not scientific but I can’t argue with results.

@dan-a-conda, Sounds plausible.I will try it when conceiving my fifteenth child and you can be the Godfather.

Terry3xo
      Participant

Ok I didn’t read much of the articles but I found them, relating to attractive couples more likely to conceive female offspring. As far as the femenization (idk if that’s a real word) of men you will not find research linking this in the links I provide https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201101/beautiful-people-have-more-daughters?amp

Terry3xo
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis http://www.parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/lauren-parentingcom/scientists-say-beautiful-people-have-daughters-not-sons
      Just Google attractive couples are more likely to have daughters and you will find even more links. @masterplan it’s not set in stone but research this a little before you shoot it down, I’m just regurgitating what I’ve read , based on the research of others.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You certainly didn’t read this article as the author takes a nasty dump on the study… “This one seems even harder to wrap our brains around, since attractiveness is subjective, anyway. Maybe tomorrow they’ll release a study saying scuba divers are more likely to have twins. Also, the uber-smokin’ Beckhams have three boys. Just saying.”

Psychologist, school of economics, attractiveness measured at age 7 (phedo anyone?)? I stand by what I said. Thanks for the links anyway @heriitic, glad that you’re back.

Mr Spock
      Participant

@Terry3xo, I read that article in your link above. I wouldn’t really believe it’s true from personal observations, and like the article says, the super-handsome Beckhams have 3 boys.

This is study result may not be taking account of spurious correlations: the birth of daughters may be due to some other influencing factor not yet investigated, and not the attractiveness of the couples (that was a co-incidence). Maybe the diet of the mother, or her age, or stress hormones? I don’t really know.

Terry3xo
        Participant

@mrspock right on, there certainly could be a million other influencing factors , you guys have probably delved deeper into this than me, nevertheless kudos to whoever hypothesized this it’s interesting but I can see around some of their points now that I think about it myself . But it isn’t a landslide either way theirs plenty of examples that contradict the other. Nice to see you there again @Mrspock 🙂

Terry3xo
      Participant

@masterplan hahaha who knows but it’s definitely not fullproof and thanks it’s good to be back on here 😀 , the forums host conversations that are hard to find intelligent participants for,in real life

Empty soul
      Participant

@heriitic

There is a difference between men who are modern day pretty and men who are traditionally handsome which creates a point that also addresses your own original argument.

You see, yesteryears hunks were men like Clint Eastwood and such whilst today’s hunks are pretty boys like Justin Beiber and Leonardo Dicaprio etc. The point being that modern day pretty boy types are the result of greater estrogen at birth hence the softer, “prettier” bone, muscle and tissue structure compared to the hardened, dense structures of the former type.

Naturally then when both parents possess genetic information that pushes towards the feminine daughters are more readily produced whereas those parents possessing genetic information that pushes towards the masculine tend to create more sons.

Of course there are exceptions but on average the above holds true and therein lies the answer in that today’s women prefer “pretty boys” over “square jaws” and as such daughters will tend to flow more freely than sons.

To conclude, evolutional differences are not just some made up shit. We truly are the result of past ancestral decision making and it effects what we are now and what we will go on to be should we make no changes or allowances.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Feminine men will more likely create feminine sons (or feminine daughters), not necessarily daughters. Most studies suggest male sperm is smaller, faster and short lived meaning the time of sex in relation to ovulation to be the biggest factor determining sex. Another funny aspect is that our taste for female physic changes radically with time and geography. In some places small feet is the thing, others prefers long necks. For most of history fat woman were the rule and the most curios thing for me is.. large hips makes sense, but why Americans like huge boobs so much is beyond my understanding.

Terry3xo
          Participant

@masterplan yeah strange isn’t it. I remember in school hearing bout how women would put rings around their necks to elongate them , to the point that their heads could only be held up if the rings were in place, as for huge boobs I second you on that. I was saying the same thing in the fapping corner not too long ago

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Neck

Tits are sooooo overated. @heriitic

Mr Spock
          Participant

Not so sure that I get the long neck thing. This is an abnormality, pure and simple, That and foot-binding.

To be fair I also hate body piercings and tattooes in Western women. Also abnormal. Looks like they are trying to compensate for a lack of personality.
          But yeah, a woman’s body, a woman’s choice.

If she takes those rings off from around her neck, her head will just flop over upside-down because it was those rings that were propping up her head all those years, she has never developed proper neck muscles.

Oh well, I guess that is one way an average woman can reach 5’9″ without wearing heels.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I agree with you in all your points here except the neck rings don’t get them taller, its their collarbones and chest that gets deformed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayan_people_(Myanmar)

…but don’t give up just yet @mrspock. The world is wide so let’s keep looking. What about this ones???

lips

Some may say this post belongs in the fapping corner 🙂 🙂 🙂

Mr Spock
          Participant

Good article link, @MasterPlan. Apparently it’s the clavicle that gets crushed and deformed, not so much the neck stretched. So there’s still a deformity, it’s just elsewhere. Also the appearance is very dragonlike (dragons are an important part of their religion, they believe the Kayans are the result of breeding between a female dragon and a male angel/human hybrid).

As for the pics above. Oh puh-lease. I’ve changed my mind now. Give me the woman with body piercings or even the neck coils anyday! 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I like the anthropologist claim that “this people make their women hideous so neighboring tribes wont attack them to kidnap their women.”Very plausible! Thanks @mrspock, I hope I didn’t make you ill with those atrocities 😛

@empty-soul and others (too many to name with my onefinger typing!)

Yes, i have read alot about this in the past.
        The most recent article inread was about the Paleo-indians of the Americas.

It found -on the basis of skeletal remains- that the bodies of people who died and thus whose parents were good looking enough to find a mate changed over time and place many times back and forwards.

What do i mean?
        I mean that over times of relative chaos and hardship, men were much taller and more masculine than women ie men were broadshouldered ,slim- hipped and formed muscle easily.The women of the time were more “feminine”, moren tits and ass type ie rachel welch,marilyn monroe,and italian bombshell actresses of the sixties.men were like victor mature, eastwood,burt lancaster ,sean connery.

In times of plenty ,women were much taller and almost as tall as men and men were not broadshoudered and muscly ie like caprio,bieber ,brad bitt and women all skinny like kidman, portman, blaken lively etc.

Why? Because in times of harship,war ,climate change evolution makes women choose stronger more manly men to give him ,her and their children the best chance of survival in times of sudden violent death.so she like her mother turns on the teststerone at fetus time to produce more heman type men.after all ,here greatgrandmother andbher friendsndid same to ensure the current generation can find a man who is a survivor.by same token,men in times of chaos want to be consoled by and sleep with feminine looking women.they dont want to hug guys!

Part two :of what happens in times of plenty will follow at a later date. My fingers are killing me! I hope i have not bored you but i thought it was fascinating!

@empty-soul and others (too many to name with my onefinger typing!)

Yes, i have read alot about this in the past.
        The most recent article i read was about the Paleo-indians of the Americas.

It found -on the basis of skeletal remains- that the bodies of people who died and thus whose parents were good looking enough to find a mate changed over time and place many times back and forwards.

What do i mean?
        I mean that over times of relative chaos and hardship, men were much taller and more masculine than women ie men were broadshouldered ,slim- hipped and formed muscle easily.The women of the time were more “feminine”, more tits and ass type ie rachel welch,marilyn monroe,and italian bombshell actresses of the sixties.men were like victor mature, eastwood,burt lancaster ,sean connery.

In times of plenty ,women were much taller and almost as tall as men and men were not broadshoudered and muscly ie like caprio,bieber ,brad bitt and women all skinny like kidman, portman, blaken lively etc.

Why? Because in times of harship,war ,climate change evolution makes women choose stronger more manly men to give him ,her and their children the best chance of survival in times of sudden violent death.so she like her mother turns on the testosterone at fetus time to produce more he -man type men.after all ,her greatgrandmother and her friends did same to ensure the current generation can find a man who is a survivor.by same token,men in times of chaos want to be consoled by and sleep with feminine looking women.they dont want to hug guy -looking gals!

Part two :of what happens in times of plenty will follow at a later date. My fingers are killing me! I hope i have not bored you but i thought it was fascinating!

Terry3xo
      Participant

@emptysoul very,very interesting read thank you for sharing that.

@heriitic @mrspock @masterplan

Thanks gents. I knew of these women but did not know of the religious aspect re mating of dragons and Kayans.

Cool!!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

“My girl” don’t even talk to me anymore (and did she ever? she never listened to me ether 😛 ) so I joined with the boys in a worldwide searching for wives, otherwise…. “MGTOW may be indeed be our last chance of survival”. It is not easy!! I started with more recluse women groups as they are less likely to be contaminated by the modern feminist cancer virus. What I found so far is that they all seem to mutilate themselves one way or another. I even tried @mrspock homeland but its no different. Why do they do that to themselves?? Tattoos, piercings, mutilations and other aberrations. Why??? Giraffe girl only pretends to be working… I doubt they are low maintenance with all this shit on her. The search continues… Would you care to join us, @hopingfornemesis ??

Terry3xo
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis @mrspock @emptysoul @masterplan I just read everything, those are some long ass fucking necks lmao …. How do you link pics like that? I didn’t have to click a link to view it or anything.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@heriitic
        The easiest way to have it permanently open on the screen is to sellotape your sister picture on it. To share with us its a bit more trouble as you need to get her permission and upload in another website. (don’t be mad :P).
        To have open images in the forums you go on google, right click on it and “copy image address”. Then press IMG button and past the address on it. Make sure you don’t double the http as the image already have it. 😉

ginger

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.