MGTOW: women want winners

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies MGTOW: women want winners

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

My ex is a model and she was deeply impressed by the fact that I knew so much philosophy by heart. In the beginning she would say to me, ‘I never met a guy who knew so much about Kant.’ I think her disillusionment was related to my inability in terms of making my knowledge count. I was struggling with my doctorate and I am still not done with it. I am convinced now that I deserved to lose her. She will be a medical doctor before I am a doctor of philosophy. She is better than me. Even so, she is a pretty and an intelligent lady. I like her still and I hope that – deep down – she still likes me. At least a little bit. But when I look at her Instagram, I say to myself: ‘good riddance.’ Women are so confusing. How can a cultured lady be such a cow? But then I look at the dumb racist proles here on bestgore and realise that women are actually far better than men. I really hope Caro loves me even if I am not Protestant like her. She is so beautiful; her big brown eyes make me wanna wrestle with alligators for her sake. I am confused too:

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

To be honest, I don’t think Caro loves me. She is so biblical. She quoted St Paul. That’s not fucking normal.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

Caro is clearly asleep; all Protestants go to bed before 10 o’clock.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

Jenny von Westphalen, the lady who chose Karl Marx, knew exactly what she was doing. I marvel at the wisdom of women. Well done, Jenny! Your hubby still rules the world.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

I am so confused: does Caro hate the French because they are Catholics (and she is Protestant) or does she like them because they are her neighbours? These things are so confusing. I think she should like this song, but I don’t have the balls to send it to her:

Mr Spock
        Participant

Er….”German victory over France and Britain 1940″?

The Germans never had a victory over the British in 1940. They lost despite being FOUR times bigger.
        Britain’s Spitfire pilots made mincemeat of the Germans. The only bit of Britain the Germans took was the Channel Islands, which Churchill just let them have as they were of no strategic value.

the above is just some stupid propaganda movie.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

AND WHY THE FUCK IS A FRAU FROM RHEINLAND PROTESTANT IN THE FIRST PLACE? SHE SHOULD BE CATHOLIC!

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

Probably Jewish, like Karl Marx’s ancestors. That explains her big, brown eyes.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

Caro knows my weakness

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

I don’t care if she’s Jewish; Jesus was a Jew as well.

svarg26
        Participant

@alois “The word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775 A.D., whereas the occurrences in the bible took place from around 4000 B.C. to 70 A.D.”

“You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” John 8:44

so, jesus was not a jew or a pharisee. he was of the tribe of judah, a judahite. by 70ad all hebrews were killed off. there were none left. this had to happen for the new covenant to take over from the old. the “jews” of today are of khazar origin and are worshipers of pharisaism, ie they worship the devil. they are not from the bloodline of the 12 tribes. those bloodlines are long gone.

Bolshevik Girls
          Participant

@svarg26 LOL, hallo varg, give me your phone number; I wanna harass you. I wanna talk to your missus. Is she Thai?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

“MGTOW: women want winners LMMFAO ”

MGTOW don’t give a damn what women want.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Logically if she is your ‘ex’, have you not lost her already?

Well I guess if you can’t be her equal academically, you’ll have to better yourself in other ways.
      Go to the gym, or develop other interesting hobbies so that you can keep having stimulating conversations with her.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I loved this post. You were very drunk @alois , I’m surprised I haven’t seen that before 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.