MIRACULOUSY BACK FROM A BAN

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself MIRACULOUSY BACK FROM A BAN

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      FredHawley
      Participant

Somehow I managed to get back on here after being banned some time ago. I used to try and post stuff every couple of weeks and miraculously managed to get back posting again. I read the ‘mods and men’ thing and now understand why. Very cool to be back and I will try not to be a complete asshole this time. Is there anyone else who’s been allowed back??

Acneska
      Participant

I think some people dream about being banned and think it was for real.

FredHawley
        Participant

Really ?

Kitterz
        Participant

@obli Could you please allow YourNextExGirl back? I really liked her and @Nextie. I don’t know what happened behind the Wizard’s curtain, but if it’s possible, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

FredHawley
          Participant

Hey @Kitterz, I stopped looking at the comments when I was banned and just looked at the pics, but when I came back I noticed a lot of the old names n faces just weren’t here any more. Do you know if a load of people were banned or simply just stoped commenting ??

Kitterz
          Participant

Not a ton were banned. I only know of two maybe three that were. I also don’t know how many decided to delete their membership either. Many, like myself, just quit commenting. It’s not worth the hassle.

Cokenails
      Participant

steaknsidneys
        Participant

Hahaha it looks like richie of happy days.

txxx
      Participant

I had been banned and one day I got a friend request was like wth is this?? I’m guessing they saw my fan sign and added me? I never asked.

manowar96
      Participant

Weird me too. I got banned a while back and i just checked after a whole year to see if i was unbanned. Guess im unbanned now lol.

FredHawley
        Participant

I reckon there are more people like us but they don’t want to say just in case a mistake was made. Haha 🙂

Kitterz
      Participant

@summinkawesome I don’t know if the forum upgrades gave people a second chance here who were long banned or not. I was a lurker for 2-3 years before I joined.

FredHawley
        Participant

They must have given another chance to people like myself to start posting again. I didn’t realise how much I enjoyed BG until I was booted off.

FredHawley
      Participant

Nothing too Awesome I’m afraid, just generally being an opinionated asshole. 😉

FredHawley
      Participant

Grazie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.