MMA Fighter Park Dae-Seung Denies Pussy Pass to Ring Girl to Avoid #MeToo

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies MMA Fighter Park Dae-Seung Denies Pussy Pass to Ring Girl to Avoid #MeToo

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Korean MMA fighter Park Dae-Seung was previously falsely accused of sexual assault by a ring girl, so then he denied pussy pass to another one.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

the chink eye thing is a retardation, i can never look at these fuckers the same again.

but fair play to the retard, that cunt didnt get what she wanted…

SOME CHINKS HAVE BIG COCKS, very important knowledge, thank you.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

He relented for her in the end.

maybe he valued his sponsors.

The sponsors who sponsored her pussy and little outfit.

Fucking sap.

Smart boy who doesn’t commit the same mistake twice. Sad thing is I bet some pussy-whipped idiots probably thought he is a faggot or something of the sort to be running away from a hot chick like that, meanwhile a deranged feminist who sees this footage will cry about sexism and toxic masculinity.

Empty soul
      Participant

To quote the Jewish puppet and simpleton George “Double-Yah” Bush,

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee……..I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee………that says, fool me once, shame on………..shame on you. Fool me……………………………you can’t get fooled again.”

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

It’s fucked up that women will make false accusations against men and people believe them because they’re women. It fucks up the mind of a man so he is afraid of women because he knows the law is not being applied fairly.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I didn’t really check, but the incident that spark the “assault” seems to be this one..

lady-lexis
        Participant

Jesus, well that’s definitely a loose interpretation of assault, as usual. Now, she didn’t seem to want that particular physical contact, fair enough, but god almighty, haven’t we all been in that situation? Us normal folk just get on with our lives. Any invasion of personal space is “assault” now. Grow up, snowflakes.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Apparently she is only there to enhance the fighters masculinity but she complained she was grabbed like a fuck doll…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.