Monkey abuse, cruelty videos

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Monkey abuse, cruelty videos

• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by rayf.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Entropium
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      I got addicted to videos where humans abuse and torture monkeys. I really love them, I don’t know what sparkled in my mind.
      Here are some example from youtube, they are amongst my favourites:

As said the source is youtube, so the best and more violent one have been eliminated.
      I want to ask to the community where can I find uncensored videos of monkey abusing/cruelty on the web?
      I made some research and most of them come from indonesia where they take them as pets, hang up from the neck to let them learn how to walk like us, but I don’t know how to properly search for videos.

Thanks for the advice

lady-lexis
      Participant

Can’t help you on where to find monkey abuse videos unfortunately, I just wanted to pop in and say that I really hope you get a chance to torture and kill a monkey in real life. Hey, feel free to stick your dick in it while it’s suffering if the mood strikes you because with any luck you’ll catch Ebola and die a fucking horrible death.

Try to send us a video of your lungs falling out of your arse before you choke to death on your own blood, eh?

Cunt.

Entropium
        Participant

I’m not interested in fucking a monkey unluckily for you, plus I have the medical training to avoid any contagion from zoonotic disease.
        You can help by sending a video dressing as a monkey and hanging yourself,

stupid fat bitch

lady-lexis
          Participant

You first, shithead.

cda0805154cbc6b788fa1427c608b0c5

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

My housemate’s woman caught him spankin the monkey on the sly and she knifed him to death. Kind of a true story.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Lmao. Triggered! Watch it, he has “training”.

Did you have fun in Greece? I’m envious…I need a vacation. Maybe after my dogs are gone I can get away for a spell.

@lady-lexis

@1purple8
          ….your roommate huh?

Beat me to it @illegalsmile55 . As for you Stephanya ,you beat me to the spanking the monkey abuse!
          Spill guys!

@lady-lexis

@1purple8

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I imagine his answer to avoiding zoonotic diseases is to always use a rubber, eh? Solid practice. 😀

We had a super time in Zante, thanks! The weather was sensational and the craic was mighty with the fam. We’ll definitely do it again next year. We actually didn’t get out and about that much, save for a jaunt into Zante town and a boat trip out to the Shipwreck Cove and Blue Caves. We spent most of our time chatting, reading, playing cards, sunbathing, eating and downing MANY cocktails in a little club down the road from the hotel. It’s not an adventurers idea of a vacation but it’s what we enjoy!

Where would you fancy heading off to when you get a break? x

@hopingfornemesis

Sounds wonderful @lady-lexis. Lucky you! I have seen the postcards of that Shipwreck Cove. Wow!

lady-lexis
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis It’s a beautiful spot but actually not that interesting! The wreck is pretty modern and it’s graffiti-ed to fuck which kinda ruins it. The boat tour we took dropped us off on the beach for a grand total of about 25mins; we only had time to scarf a sandwich and get our feet wet before we were picked up again. It’s crowded and kinda disappointing, just like most tourist spots but the scenery on the boat was nice!

Graffitied? What a buzz kill!

rayf
      Participant

It’s a REAL POS that abuses or gets off watching animal abuse…just sayin.
      Everybody gets served what they got coming at the Karma Dinner.
      Dinner and a movie for Mr.Fucktard.

rayf
        Participant

Try this instead a that.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.