More About Me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok I know I have already introduced myself, but figured maybe I would tell you more about myself(now that I’m seeing everyone else do it.) My name is Shawn, I grew up in Massachusetts. I recently moved to New Hampshire. It’s nice up here if you can handle the weather. I have a thick Boston accent and you would probably laugh if you heard me talk. I’m 26 years old. I have a 3 year old son and he is my world. I play guitar, snowboard, ride four wheelers or anything else with an engine. I love spending time with my son and my dog. I drink and smoke more than most. Love all types of music, I like classic rock and alternative rock a lot because that’s the type of music I play. But I love metal, rap, country, Blues doesn’t really matter as long as I can have some drinks by a fire and enjoy it. I love scary gory movies(I’m guessing we have that in common.) I’m dominant and kind of possessive. A little sick and twisted in a good way, which is probably why I feel at home here. Been through a lot seen a lot of my best friends die with a needle in their arm. Never touched it never will but I’m kind of numb to death to be honest. Anyways hit me up if you wanna chat. I could go on forever…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Or not. That’s fine too. 😝

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Welcome home @Shawn, nice to meet you.
        I’m in Maine, on the coast.
        I love music also, I listen to a lot of blues, Buddy Guy, John mayall, Clapton,Stevie ray Vaughn,etc..I’m currently learning to play the mandolin, one of my favorite instruments.
        This is a great site, with some really funny peeps, and some really big douche nozzles…good with the bad..lol

Anonymous
        Inactive

Buddy guy is the man and the mandolin is a really cool instrument. I’ve messed around on one a few times.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.