More Proof That The The Sun, & The Moon Are Not What You Think They Are

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events More Proof That The The Sun, & The Moon Are Not What You Think They Are

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

Now,,, lets all take a close look at (The Suns-Crepuscular-Rays) when deflecting off Clouds, and once they come to rest on the ground, or water, we can use The Most Basic Math Calculations in order to work-out, and “Prove” That Both Our Sun & Moon Are The Exact Same Size, and only 6000 to 8000 Miles High Depending On The Cycles, & Seasons. So lets all check-out the Short 1 Minute Video Below, and the following “3” others for more Indisputable,,, Undeniable, and Most-Importantly,,, *(The 100% Calculated Proof)* that come with them, even though We Can, and Have Always Seen-It With Our Very Own God-Given Eyes. But Because Of All Of The Schooling we were forced to attend, Ingest, And Then Regurgitate Without Ever Questioning The Status Quo. And Now, Because Of This Sad Fact, The Complete, And Utter Indoctrination that we were all subjected to all of our lives,,,, Made Us All Blind To This Obvious Fact.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=suns+rays+reflecting+off+the+clouds+prove+flat+earth#id=2&vid=b5ab421ee269a0d029be4b8b6d13fa39&action=click

Now,,, in this second video, there is yet more Proof that Our Sun Is much smaller, and closer than we have, and are being told, because if The Sun Was 93 Million Miles Away it would be impossible to have A Sun-Spot on top of The Clouds that we see in this Dog Cam Video, that is Not Equipped With A Fish-Eye Lens.

You would instead see all of the clouds lit-up, and Brighter Than A Christmas Tree. And Furthermore notice how perfectly straight The Horizon Is When we should quite easily see A Curvature, & without a question, with Our Supposed Globe-Earth’s Relative Size & Diameter of Only 25 Thousand Miles.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=suns+rays+reflecting+off+the+clouds+prove+flat+earth#id=3&vid=558bb70481a338027651bed0aed2637b&action=view

Now, in this third and final video, here is an experiment that you can do at home, the next time that you see the Suns Crepuscular Rays Reflecting off the clouds, and coming to rest on the ground during the day. A Measuring tape a small and steady table is all that you will need to calculate the rays!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=suns+rays+reflecting+off+the+clouds+prove+flat+earth#id=5&vid=79e80e1ef1a35dcd61010ae3bce081d9&action=view

thedre
      Participant

STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES GUYS/GALS, AS YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR YOUR CHILDREN & SELVES BY DOING-SO! πŸ™
      I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL AFRAID THAT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL DISOWN YOU, (AS I HAVE BEEN THERE) MYSELF, IF YOU ADMIT THAT *YOU KNOW*,,, (AND MANY OF YOU READING THIS, AND QUIETLY FOLLOWING/READING MY POSTS KNOW) THAT OUR EARTH IS FLAT. BUT THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR BIG-BOY PANTIES-ON,,, STOP ACTING LIKE ***SHEEPLE*** CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING IF THEIR FRIENDS ARE NOT ON BOARD WITH-IT FEARING REJECTION. BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MATTER, IF YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK, AND NOW KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT IT IS SO!

NOW ONE WAY TO KNOW, AND KNOW FOR SURE THAT CLOUDS ARE BEHIND THE SUN, BECAUSE IT IS SOMETIMES HARD TO SEE CLEARLY BECAUSE OF THE SUNS BRIGHTNESS,,, IS THAT THE ONES BEHIND WILL BE SUPER BRIGHT WHITE,,, WHILE THE ONES IN FRONT OF IT ARE DARK, (OR DARKER) FOR THE MOST PART.

nOW,,, ANOTHER SIMPLE PROOF THAT THE JEWS AT JEWGLE & JEWTUBE WANT THIS FLAT-EARTH TRUTH HIDDEN IS THAT MANY OF OUR TRUTH SITES WITH ACCURATE MEASUREMENT, AND THE LIKE ARE REMOVED DAILY, ONLY TO BE REPLACED WITH THIS NOTICE BELOW!

Oops! That page can’t be found.It looks like nothing was found
      at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search? **LIKE REALLY,,, LOL, LOL CANNOT BE FOUND EH???**

NOW TELL ME WHY THEY HAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWISH-UNIVERSITY-STUDENTS (YET ANOTHER PROVEN-FACT) AROUND THE FLAT-EARTH SURFING THE INTERNET, AND SHUTTING DOWN THESE SITES IF THE FLAT-EARTH IS ABSURD, A RIDICULE, AND NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT??? LIKE WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER, AND INSTEAD JUST LAUGH-IT-OFF IF THEY KNEW THAT WE WERE NO THREAT??

https://aplanetruth.info/2015/10/23/how-do-eclipses-occur-when-sun-and-moon-are-overhead/

thedre
      Participant

THE BEST WAY FOR MYSELF TO EXPLAIN THE QUESTION THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME IN THE PAST, WHICH IS
      **WHAT IS THE SUN MADE OF???** ELECTROMAGNETISM THAT IS CREATED LIKE A MAGNIFYING GLASS THAT PASSES THROUGH THE GLASS-LIKE FIRMAMENT!

BECAUSE IF BOTH (THE SUN & MOON) ARE SMALL, AND LOCAL (AS HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES-OVER ALREADY) IT *THE SUN* CANNOT BE THIS THERMO-NUCLEAR BURNING BALL OF FIRE, (OR THE LIKE) AS THE LIARS AT NASA CLAIM BECAUSE WE WOULD ALL BE EXPOSED TO ULTRA-HIGH LEVEL OF THERMO-NUCLEAR RAYS NO??? SEE THE ROTATING DISC IN THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN FROM US FOR TRILLIONS OF ($$$$$ DOLLARS $$$$$) THROUGHOUT IT’S SHORT 500 YEAR HISTORY!

thedre
      Participant

NOW HERE IS JUST MORE PROOF LADIES & GENTLEMEN. ENJOY, & REJOICE AT THE BEAUTIFUL-GOD-CREATED FLAT-EARTH TRUTH! πŸ™‚

https://flatearthfacts.com/flat-earth-model/proof-the-earth-is-flat/airplane-pilots-dont-adjust-course-curve/

thedre
      Participant

@HamburgerBob

Check-out the video below, and you will see that NASA Has not only lied about The Sun,& The Moon but Mars Also Mars

https://theguttertrash.com/2012/08/11/explosive-new-photos-prove-mars-landing-hoax-is-real/

The NASA loving Sheeple will say that this is a test site for NASA, BUT the problem with this is NASA would have already disclosed all of this.

thedre
      Participant

How Much More Proof Do The Sheeple People Want For Fucks-Sake?? Are They Simply That Indoctrinated that they lie to themselves, lol,,, Must Be!

http://www.marsrobot.com/2018/05/15/mars-rover-is-fake-all-a-hoax/

Please check all these truth video’s brother as they have all been proven to the max and 100% authentic.
      And the video below this one you must also check-out as it covers all of their bullshit, and is very entertaining

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=NASA+HOAX+-+Mars+Rover+images+are+filmed+on+Earth%21#id=4&vid=47d805bcdab7ff1436ca04509c64efe5&action=view

YOU @Hambergerbob Deserve To Know Nothing But The Truth,,, and Fuck The Other Haters, & Proof and Truth Deniers. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@HambergerBob

In these three video’s you will learn in 6 Hours,,, what it took me almost 10 years to learn, as this incredible video’s cover it all, and but more importantly all Have Tons Of PROOF To back them up brother, Enjoy-Truth Bro πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Ok @hopingfornemesis @thedre aka @thecanadianOGdre-lian-thedreman-dude.
      It’s after midnight over here and the full moon is right above me while facing south. Where do you guys see it or do you?

I fail to see what looking at the Moon when full proves but right now at 21:30 the Moon is full and to the NE of me.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          That way we can just focus on the location, plus it makes it easier to find through any obstructions.
          We’re half way there now.
          Ok if you’re still up, facing south, where exactly is it now, if you’re able to see it?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          I was outside night before last, at 8:00pm, my time, the moon was SSE as I faced south. About at an 11:00 position.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          Your moon rise was about 15 minutes ago, so @hopingfornemesis should not be able to see the moon at all, being that his moon set 3 hours ago, but if he can see it 😯

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburger Bob
          Yes i saw the full moon also last night between the snow & clouds, and this goes to prove that because Australia is almost half way around the supposed globe, that i would be impossible for us to see it all at the same, or close to the same time unless you have magical powers and can see through the earth.

Australia is 11 323 000 miles from Ottawa, when 1/2 way around the supposed/theorized globe is 12 000 000 miles. And The Globe Earth Is Said To Be 24 Thousand Miles (and change) in diameter. Now this means that it would be completely on the other side of a round sphere which would make it impossible for the tree of us to observe. 100% IMPOSSIBLE.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I don’t think there’s anyone here saying that we have all seen the moon at the same exact time. Nem has his night before we have our night, he is 14 or so hours ahead of us. When I’m looking at my moon at 8:00 pm, it’s almost noon time for him in AU.

rayf
          Participant

6n9…looking up….the moon is always full…jus sayin. πŸ˜€

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Pull your pants back up Ray. πŸ˜›

@rayf

As long as you get it more than once in a

!

@rayf

@illegalsmile55

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          Loooney Loooney Loooney…

I have never seen the Moon in the South in Aus . It is always to the North. At 0330 last night the Moon was in the NW. Ie 10 o’clockish direction when facing North.

This ” Moon talk ” is turning us into Lunatics!

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Oh come on, we were lunatics way before this discussion

illegalsmile55
          Participant

“I know who you are. You’re Teddy Duchamp. Your dad’s a looney. A looney up in the nuthouse in Togus. He took your ear and he put it to a stove and burnt it off.”
          Love that movie.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          We may as well get it out there since there’s so many that never seen it.

thedre
          Participant

@Hopingfornemesis @Hamburgerbob @rayf & @Illegalsmile55
          Aren’t We All Lunatic Fringes?? lol. πŸ˜‰
          Have A Listen Guys, and Gal,,, Cause that is what we are, lol. πŸ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

You know Guys/Gal,,, To me it (Matters Not Whatsoever Anymore) if you all have different opinions on what the shape of our Earth is. Cause as long as we are talking again,,, that is, and should have been more important to me than anything else.

I Really Miss You Guys/Gal and the Relationship that we once had, and shared together. Fuck the Earth, it can be a Pink-Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon Prism for all i care, lol, as i should have cared more about whom i considered my friends, and B G Siblings, and that i do regret doing.

I Really screwed-up pushing this shit on you all, and for so long. But it took me this long to realize this now after losing just about all my friends on here cause of it. I Am truly and sincerely sorry for not respecting your differing views on this subject matter.

https://medium.com/@davidjdeal/pink-floyds-the-dark-side-of-the-moon-how-an-album-cover-became-an-icon-e95bae0bdc32

thedre
      Participant

thedre
        Participant

I Had a good sleep fighting-off this nasty cold. And It felt like the Worms Ate Into My Brain, lol. πŸ˜‰

onesikbastid
      Participant
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.