MULTICULTURALISM IS A SCAM TO RULE OVER AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics MULTICULTURALISM IS A SCAM TO RULE OVER AND ULTIMATELY DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Rejecting multiculturalism doesn’t mean you hate other races. It means you believe in nationalism for all races. We all get our own territory.

And people calling white people racists and white supremacists is just so they can defend multiculturalism, and hinder nationalism for all races. Because the truth is, there are a lot of people that hate white Europeans, and they don’t want us to have our own independent territory.

So they try and shame us for wanting to be independent and make up absurd labels such as “white supremacist”. When in all reality, we don’t care who is better than who, that is a total mischaracterization of our stated desires for an independent territory of our own. So in all actuality, theses people who call whites racists are in fact anti-white racists themselves.

They hate white people. They can’t stand us, and they will do whatever they can to undermine us in the hopes that we cannot become independent from them. They want control of us. And the best way in their eyes to control us is by forcing us to mix with all the other races into the same territory thereby making us a minority, in order to have power over us. They want to control us and enslave us. They are hate filled anti-white racists.

There would be no such thing as racism and racial injustice if all the races were separated into their own territory. But instead, by forcing white people to stay mixed up with all of the other races, they can continually call us racists and white supremacists in order to get other races in political control over us. They don’t want to separate from us. They want to stay mixed with us so they can rule over us and ultimately weaken and destroy us. They want to ruin our solidarity as a people.

So, they will never stop calling us racists. We need to separate from all other races for our own safety, protection, and well being. We don’t want to live with you anti-white racists anymore.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Multiculturalism was the Jewish peoples ultimate idea on how to rule over white people. They hate us, and want to weaken us and rule over us. Multiculturalism is Jewish brainwashing.

Look how we are being treated now in our own countries. We are being ruled over by other races. It’s time for that to end. Multiculturalism doesn’t work for us. And if you other races refuse to give us our independence, then you are an enemy of our people. Not because of your race, but because of your actions of undermining us.

Diversity is our greatest weakness.

fuck multiculturalism

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

fuck multiculturalism

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

fuck multiculturalism

say no to multiculturalism

fuck multiculturalism

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The only solution for white people is this: White people need to destroy multiculturalism. And it may take chaos to do it. All other races need to leave and go back to their homelands. This multicultural experiment has to be put to an end.

fuck multiculturalism

fuck multiculturalism

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Progressive Multiculturalism How to Destroy America in Eight Steps

Richard Lamm was the former Governor of Colorado. In 2005, he gave a speech on the dangers of multiculturalism and the eight things than can be done to destroy America. (I was suspicious at first that the speech actually took place, but did some checking and determined that Gov. Lamm did give the speech.) Here is what he said.

“If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let’s destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that ‘An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.’ Here is how they do it.

3.”First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.
      “The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: ‘The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.’ Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, Corsicans, and Muslims.”

3.“Second, to destroy America, invent ‘multiculturalism’ and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal; that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

3.”Third, we could make the United States an ‘Hispanic Quebec’ without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly, ‘The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony.[1] Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrcity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.’

I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities.”
      “Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school.”

5.”My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and businesses to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of ‘Victimology.’ I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.”

6.”My sixth plan for America’s downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other, that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together.

“Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic Games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. E Pluribus Unum – “From many, one.” In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the ‘pluribus’ instead of the ‘Unum,’ we will “Balkanize” America as surely as Kosovo.”

7..”Next to last [seventh], I would place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of ‘diversity.’ I would find a word similar to ‘heretic’ in the 16th century that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like ‘racist’ or ‘xenophobe’ halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of ‘Victimology,’ I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.”

8.”Lastly [eighth], I would censor Victor David Hanson’s book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don’t read that book.”

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

I would say this Africa is mainly Africans but then South Africa has alot of white people. Asia is mostly Asians but theres some blacks and whites there too, Europe is mostly white (I think?) And I’m pretty sure Russia is mostly white. So it’s still some majorities of races in certain areas, America though is a diff story, you are right about the white population becoming less dense than the collection of other races. Don’t know how I feel about that since it’s just in America it seems, I also heard Europe is heavy on multi cultures but I don’t know to what extreme.

& I can sympathize with that cause every color of the spectrum can tell ___ pride and it’s strong but if whitey does it it’s racist. People
      do call white people racist when they are nationalists and have pride in their white culture, all these ‘woke’ black people blame the euro whites/Anglo Saxons , whatever the fuck they say , for all their problems . They say they ‘done they research’ and not to mention all the racist shit indoctrinated into us during history class in school , never mentioning Jews owning slave ships or suburban Jews owning the majority of purchased slaves, just talking about the mean ol crackas ! And when I talk online to some of these people, I can’t get through to them. I get in arguments over the shit and I’m not even fucking European, my parents aren’t even from America !

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I believe in nationalism for all races. Jews want to mix everybody up so they can rule us all. We all deserve our own territory.

Justaride12
      Participant

Its a scam yes,but its not so much about race as it is about class,or more specifically some of the very richest elites against everybody else.Through the media and social engineering,were being taught to hate other races as well as our own,that being a whore and killing babies before theyre born is good and empowering,that drugs and criminality are cool.Ultimately everybody is dehumanized and taught to hate humanity.Were being divided through our differences,whether it is gender,class,politics,sexual orientation,social issues religion,race ect.The rich and globalist elites which arent only jews by the way,want to divide and demoralize EVERYBODY,they want to make all people slaves.They also want to reduce human fertility and reproduction(which as already been done to a great extent,look up sperm counts and testosterone in man,it dropped dramatically in the last couple decades) and slowly take away our rights and the ressources we have access to and consume.They really see sovereign prosperous people as a bad investment that doesnt produce as much power and control as they want for themselves.They weaken us and take away the attention from them so were not combative toward them,with the tactics mentioned above.Radical feminism and identity politics as been used to radicalize people and gave rise to groups like antifa,black lives matter and other radical leftist groups,who basically see nationalists and patriots as their oppressors,and they often clash with more center and right wing groups,physically and otherwise.And then all it takes is a viral video of an idiot cop killing a black guy and boom,all their preconceived notions about people who dont think or look like them is confirmed,and the mass crime and violence begins.More division,less rights.I will end by reminding anybody who might be reading this that of course as martin luther king said,we should judge someone based not on the color of their skin,but by the content of their character,and that plenty of people of all races and creed see through the bullshit and propaganda.

I agree with much of what you say but also with POZ. We need to find a Middle Road. More Nationalism and busting up ofthe Oligarchy as well.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Martin Luther King and his speech just reinforces multiculturalism and race mixing. He was a cuckold race mixing advocate. Talking about little black boys and little white girls? They want to take what we got, they smooth talked their way into our territory. Malcolm X preached Black Nationalism. That’s why they killed him. You know why Jews hate Black Nationalism or white Nationalism? Because they don’t get to have a say in our affairs.

We have let these Jews and other races sweet talk their way into our territory because they are putting these mixing ideas into white peoples heads so they can take advantage of our territory and all it has to offer. They talked their way in.

We have to put our people first. We don’t have to solve other races problems or issues. That’s their responsibility.

We have to put our own people first. And these white liberal bitches need to have a foot put up their ass. We have let these white women do whatever the fuck they want, and look at the results.

We cannot let white women speak for us any more. White liberal women can shut their mouths the fuck up.
        White men have to take back complete control over our territory.

We put our own people first. We don’t owe any of these other people jack shit. The races need to separate.

Justaride12
      Participant

Justaride12
      Participant

Justaride12
      Participant

Its funny,maybe im kind of off topic here,but i discovered a movie a few days before Floyd was killed and the riots started(its where i got my profile picture from lol) and looking back at it,it reminds me what real fascism and systemic racism is,and that it happened plenty of times not too long ago,everywhere on the globe and its not what we have in modern western nations.It also reminds me that looking back at history,we can easily conclude that were not safe from radical ideologies or another mass scale conflict.People,whether black white, cops rioters or otherwise, can be easily stirred up unfortunately and violence fear and hate can quickly spiral out of control,given enough momentum.Reminds me that anyone is capable of the best and the worst.Now i know many of you here wont agree with the movie because you are holocaust deniers and the film is about nazis.Its fine to me,youre entitled to your own opinions.But watch it if you care to,its so good,and theres a great interview on youtube with the movie director(who lived during and survived world war 2 in russia)and he said that he felt sorry for the actor playing the protagonist of the film,that he could have ended up in an asylum.He was so into his role that he lost tons of weight and his hair eventually turned grey during the filming,they hypnotized him and shit to play the role better too and he was just a teenager lol.The movie honestly changed me and shocked me more than anything i saw on this site,including the cartel videos,the haitian gangs playing with severed bodyparts ect (and it doesnt even have gore in it).So watch it if you care to,i know it changed me for the better.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Systemic racism is just a buzz phrase. The races all need to separate. Nationalism for all races is the answer to all of his shit. These liberal ideas that have been put into your head is just a bunch of sweet talking bullshit.

Also, you need to do some serious research about the Holocaust and WWII because you are ill informed of what actually went on there. This victim card called the holocaust that Jews use to get what they want, which is power, control, and riches has expired.

The Jewish narrative on WWII is a big lie. The Jews were robbing the Germans and wanted to take over Germany with Bolshevik communism just like they did in Russia and the Jews in Russia murdered over 60 milli White Russians. You’ve been watching too much mainstream media.

Justaride12
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Stop letting yourself be emotionally manipulated by Hollywood Jewish propaganda. The whole story is a lie with an emotional soundtrack in order to convince you that it is true. Do your research. This shit is nothing but lying propaganda.

Don’t buy into Hollywood bullshit.

thedre
      Participant

@HopingForNemesis
      I Agree with You, and 100% my man. The Jews Would Like To Be “THE ONLY” Pure White Race, even though they are not a white race whatsoever. They have been spending decades Marrying Whit women in order to whiten themselves over time. In Old Europe Days, they were all deep brown, and lived on the streets selling cheap trinkets, just the like The Gypsy’s that *THEY REALLY/WERE* Back then And *Still ARE TODAY!* Great, and Informative Forum-Page, Good Job Nemes, as we must keep Awakening our Fellow S.O.B.’S Or for those of new members who do not what this means,,, it Means, this S.O.B. ** Students Of Best-Gore.** 🙂

Justaride12
      Participant

I thought s.o.b meant son of a bitch for a minute lol

Justaride12
      Participant

You know POZ i dont even necessarily think youre wrong,i know that zionism is a real thing,youve got your own source of informations and interpretation of history,and i know history is often written by the victors.One of my favorite intellectual Alain Soral and his close friend and collaborator Dieudonné(which was arguably the most popular stand up comedian ever in France) both got beat up by zionist militias and got sued out of existence for every penny they had basically, because they both openly talked about and criticized zionism,even though they had and still have massive support from the people.Its easy to look it up they talked about it on national news and alternative medias alike as well as popular talk shows.And yes i wont deny,the movie i shared is a bit emotionally manipulative,but so are you talking about cuckolding and sharing cartoons of muslims raping white girls.Of course im not naive enough to think every culture or person is equal(even though im for equality of rights),or that those things and worse things dont happen,everything evil and dehumanizing weve ever thought of,happened and do happen all over the world,humans are flawed creatures after all.Theres also a lot of good people who are like minded with good intentions.Im just reticent to see most people different than me as the enemy by default,thats exactly how the elites play us off against each other,by making us fight over crumbs and things that passionate us as well as using innate,instinctive human tribalism.Its not that different than how some gangs form and segregate racially in prison,if they fight and hate each other they wont focus on the guards right.Hell share some of your sources about zionism with me if you want,ill look at em in my spare time.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.