Muslims won't win against the West'

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Muslims won't win against the West'

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 1,738

I have no dog in the race. But, if I’m not mistaken, isn’t Islam the biggest religion on the planet? I think they are reproducing at higher levels, comparatively. I may be wrong though. Again, I don’t really care.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

I have no dog in the race. But, if I’m not mistaken, isn’t Islam the fastest growing religion on the planet? I think they are reproducing at higher levels, comparatively. I may be wrong though. Again, I don’t really care.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,846

g

Muslims are only a small minority… but you bet I fear them, and I think they are here to stay. They are allowed to express whatever they want and whenever anyone criticize their ways.. a huge backlash ensue. I do not know of UK future… but I hope it stands my lifetime.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  MasterPlan.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  MasterPlan.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Muslims aren’t the same as Islam. I was asking about the growing religious group.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,153

@llyounghitlerll “Muslims aren’t the same as Islam. I was asking about the growing religious group.”

Muslims are followers of Islam.

Islam is a monotheistic religion made up of followers called Muslims.

I presume by a “religious group” you mean a group of followers of Islam? And you are referring to what you describe as “growing religious group” indicating that you feel the number of people following (ie. Muslims) the religion (Islam) is getting larger. You feel there are more Muslims.

How would you differentiate a Muslim from.. say a follower of Islam?

Please be clear and succinct.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

I guess I wouldn’t differentiate. But I am talking about the growth of the religion of Islam Not the growth of Muslim people. I guess it’s all the same. I really don’t care.

I loath all abrahamic religions because they are all gynocentric.

I was asking a question. Which has not been answered.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 20 hours ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 2,700
      VIP – Server Donor

If the religion of Islam grows; the number of Muslims grows.

The only people I’ve heard refer to Islam as gynocentric are people into MGTOW. Not surprised.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 20 hours ago by  itsplaster.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Get used to it. We are growing exponentially.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.