My beating stick in almost here.

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else My beating stick in almost here.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

https://batonwarehouse.com

If you need a beating stick to beat people with then this is the site for you, Great for international orders.

jsmith666
      Participant

Wouldn’t you be better off finding a piece a debris (like maybe some scrap rebar) to beat people with? I think that would be better than having to discard your expensive baton after only one use.

rayf
        Participant

Rubber hose….any length you like…fill with sand…duck tape ends….have fun.

thedre
        Participant

@jsmith666
        Your So Right Brother. Working in construction for over 35 years and 17 of those as a supervisor, i can assure you’s that pound per pound a 12 to 18 inch piece of spiral galvanized Bad-Boy Would do some damage, and quickly. 🙂

jsmith666
          Participant

Fuck yeah it would. I’ve also always worked in construction. Another added benefit to using rebar is that you can find a random piece of it without any problem and drop it after use without worrying about it being costly or traceable. You could also tie a old padlock onto a bandana or braid one into two bandanas if you’re a little more crafty and want a better handle. Never just drop a lock into a sock though, it will just rip out when you swing it.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Heck it came today, I was see how thick it was and soon some one will come up with jokes about these being stuffed up each others anus. I stil give batons to homeless people.

thedre
        Participant

@Roadpavement

I Can’t wait to see it. So this is something that you plan on selling on E-Bay & Shit? Or is it just something that you wanted to make or have made for ya?

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Just get a baseball bat, dip it in hot tar and then pour broken glass all over it.
      Just a tad more creative than wrapping barbed wire around it like you know who.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

A ball peen hammer works really well for annihilating anything you can think of…plus I like saying, “ball peen”.

jsmith666
        Participant

That’s a great idea. Cheap, common item that comes in various weights.

Road Pavement
      Participant

You can always craft your own beating stick, It could be mid evil or something stright out of hell

jsmith666
        Participant

One big plus to the retractable baton is portability and the ease of concealment, now that I’m really thinking about it.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Great for beating pedophiles ( http://www.familywatchdog.us )

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.