MY BROTHER’S BEEN ARRESTED BY FREEMASON COPS AND THROWN INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics MY BROTHER’S BEEN ARRESTED BY FREEMASON COPS AND THROWN INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

My brother, who is a Canadian citizen, has been arrested by freemason cops in Washington State, USA, and thrown into a mental institution.

My brother was talking to some freemasons a few years ago. They wanted him to join.
      He didn’t want to. They got angry with him, so they chipped him and started attacking him with directed energy weapons.

Now a freemason psychiatrist in Washington state named Dr Rob Axelrod and his assistant Josh are about to try and get my brother labeled with a fraudulent mental illness diagnosis.

My brother is scheduled to see a freemason judge tomorrow.

The hospital is PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center.

Phone# 360 636 4836 I need you guys to help me save my brother. Call the hospital and tell them to let him go free. I need all of your help right now. This could happen to any one of you or your family members.

Please help me free my brother.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Hospital is PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview Washington.

360-414-2000

If we all don’t stand up for human rights now, we are all going to lose them. Now is not the time to be a coward. Call the hospital and demand that be released. They are freemason fraudsters.

My brother and I need your help right now.

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

I’m sorry about your brother and I hope he gets released.
        Seriously though @theprotocolsofzion , I’d call but am not sure about them having my number. I don’t trust anyone, especially them.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Thanks @hamburgerbob ,yeah, perhaps if people have a throw away cell phone they could use. Or use the phone from a store or work or somewhere that you can be anonymous.

The Canadian consulate called me today from Seattle. They want me to talk to them.

karmen40
        Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
        In England, there needs to be a few different people involved to get a person “Sectioned” [ie. put into a mental institution against their will]. Although, i do not think is is past English police to “arrange” for the paperwook to be in order.

I dont know the process and laws regarding the same kind of situation in your country.
        If you get a min or two = could you educate me somewhat on this?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@karmen40 My brother and I are Canadian. But he is being held in the USA because he works back and forth across the border. I’m not sure on what the laws are in The US regarding being sectioned.

Mute
      Participant

I had a similar situation as this happen to me as well. In New Mexico. Fucking freemason genital worshipping bitches are really annoying.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The cops took my brother to the mental hospital. When he got there they said they were going to give him medication. He said, I’ve never been on medication in my whole life. I’m not taking any medication.

He told them, I’m leaving, I have to get back to work and deliver my load. They said, no you’re not.

20 of them bum rushed him and tackled him. They restrained him and then injected him with a needle and he went unconscious.

Now he’s stuck in there and they won’t let him out. Who knows what the hell they injected him with. USSA land of the fee and home of the slave.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Is there no one in the local community that yous can reach out to? You must live in one of those trench-towns. Get out of town.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

It doesn’t matter where you go. Freemasons control the world. They are in almost every country.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

They are a plague. The grand lodge in my country is the oldest lodge still operating and the second command center of global freemasonry.
          My country has been plagued with religious war for centuries and we are the gimp-bitch of the EU.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

What country are you in?

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I am from Illuminati Ireland my friend. I am saddened to hear of your troubles.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Thanks for your concern.

Benzin
        Participant

One of my ex neighbor was oraly unhappy against Gov in Moscow, specially about how it takes one call from Moscow to our province and suden changes happens.
        Later on showed up milicia arrested and locked him up in a mental unit. (Only idiots could not like comunist regime)
        If I remember correctly the action date is 1980 -/+

Was realised one month later. And actually hospital managed to help him out.
        He forgot about gov. But shoved great love to his private parts to exhibit that in public.

What does” shove great love to his private parts mean”? Lol!
          Locking up in a mental institution? Oldest trick in the book.

Easy to do;psychiatrists have one of the highest drug -addict rates of all professions. Blackmail a psych and they will do wonders for you.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

My brother went to see a judge today. The judge ordered him held for 14 days, and they are going to force him to take medication.

The government of the United States of America is officially a communist dictatorship. Freemasons are dictators, they do not believe in democracy or human rights. They believe in dictatorship and you are a slave or a serf and you do what they say.

Just wait until the economy collapses.

Benzin
        Participant

Shoved- showed. Sorry my mistake.

coffindodger
      Participant

Eh… those freemasons are SUCH niggAz

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Im not sure what you mean exactly about dissing free masons.. maybe its just a buzz word you can catch onto and run with..

but with regards to psychiatry.. i have been a victim for 20 years and im sorry that our savior known as CRISPR only become available a few years ago.. look into it, you could shut down the entire worlds population for a few thousand bucks..

granted you have to be schooled and do lots or group research.. but what is life other than achieve your religious goals..

WestLos
      Participant

They’ll kill us for sure.

rayf
      Participant

Awhile back you said you were being targeted and driven mad by some sort of energy beam or something like that because of what you have said about the jews or masons…what happened with that?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Nothing has changed with regards to my targeting. My brother didn’t want me talking about him so I never mentioned what was happening to him. But now that he has been thrown in a mental hospital I have decided to let everyone know what the Freemason pieces of shit are up to.

I’m sitting here right now on my couch with a metal plate covering my chest, because I am constantly shocked in my chest. They are also targeting my head creating pressure.

CryBaby
      Participant

Jewish elite are masterminding the Satanic “New World Order” agenda. They created and run Freemasonry.

One of the most important Freemasons of all time, Albert Pike, admitted in his book “Morals and Dogma” that the jewish Kaballah is the foundation of the doctrines of the Illuminati and Freemasonry.

Here is the full quote:

“All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah: all Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols.” (Morals and Dogma, p 744)

And Judaism is Satanism. It is not the Old Testament. Judaism is occultism, based in the Babylonian Talmud and Kaballah. The Messiah said that the jews are a “synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9), and “of their father the devil” (John 8:44).

Judaism worships Lucifer. Judaism is the ideological foundation for the NWO agenda, and elite jews are masterminding and orchestrating the NWO agenda.

Freemasonry was created by these Illuminati jews as a way to recruit non-jewish elites and then initiate, indoctrinate, and blackmail/control them into advancing the NWO agenda.

I pray for your brother.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@crybaby I agree with everything you wrote. I came to the exact same conclusion many years ago. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it.

WestLos
          Participant

Truly saddened by the situation your brother is facing. Nothing worse to be told you’re crazy when you know you’re Not.
          Anticipating his return to you so you’re whole again.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@westlos Thanks for the kind words. My brother has told me that he is being released tomorrow. Friday September 27th. I’ll let everyone know what happens.

coffindodger
      Participant

I fucking HATE the Ijewminaughty Fartmasons. Fucking pricks all of em.

luckily the voices in my head tell me not to listen to the voices from the cell towers.

jsmith666
        Participant

Haha, you’re lucky that you already had some voice(s) of reason in your head.

thedre
      Participant

DID YOU’S KOW THAT NIMROD WAS THE FIRST MASON CHECK IT OUT BELOW! SO FREEMASONS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED, EVEN THOUGH MY FATHER IN-LAW IS A HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF EASTERN ONTARIO, I HATE THEM JEW SERVING CUNTS.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre nice video. I talked to my brother today. They are injecting him with Paliperidone without his consent. It’s an antipsychotic medicine that is used to treat schizophrenia in adults.

Major crimes being committed against my brother.

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocalsOfZion

I Am so sorry to hear about what they are doing to your brother my good man. That is disconcerting to say the very least. πŸ™

I Will call, and get my Wife Cathy to call also and complain about this brother. What ever i can do to help out, i will. Now if we could get some kind of petition Signing thing going-on, i would be more than happy to deliver-it right up to the Parliament being that i am after all in the Capital Of Canada being Ottawa. πŸ™‚

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@thedre that would be awesome Dre. I would truly appreciate it if you did that. Let me know what they say to you.

Thanks a million!!!

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          Sounds good brother will do. πŸ™‚

WestLos
        Participant

Shit that’s crazy @thedre
        Freemasonry seemed good @ the time. They rule the world. There’s a chapter in each city here in Cali.
        Not to mention the Butt-Pirates @ the Knights of Columbus. Phooey!

coffindodger
      Participant

Hehehe Nimrod

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

ussa

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

usssa

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Update: My brother has been released and is back in Canada.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

No need to call anymore, he’s been released.

Benzin
        Participant

Good news.

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

Nice, maybe Dre called them up and said he was gonna kick their ass if they didn’t release him. Who knows…

illegalsmile55
          Participant

BWAHAHAHA!
          I just blorted my coffee everywhere. You got me burgerman. πŸ˜›

@hamburgerbob

Are you up really late or up really early? Aren’t you in the US? For some reason I that might you were in the eastern sea board.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          I’m just up kinda late, you know these time stamps here are shit, like maybe 6-7 hours off.
          If I was on the eastern seaboard, I’d be having some lobster with you.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

What time zone are you in?
          I would even prepare the lobster! Something fancy…like baked stuffed lobster. There’s a woman here who gets the lobsters stoned before she cooks them. What a gimmick..it got her on the national news though.

@hamburgerbob

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          The same time zone as Downey πŸ˜‰
          Heck, I don’t mind eating blazed lobsters.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Oh my…I do believe I’m getting the vapors @hamburgerbob
          Have we spoke about Downey before? Or See’s™ candy? πŸ˜›

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          Yes, oddly enough, the Sees candy was restitution for me causing you to spit your soda on your laptop last time. Sorry I did that to you again, dawg

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Whew!I was having extreme deja vue on occasions and now I know why! It was kinda freaking me out. It’s our little secret. πŸ˜‰ *hugs*

@hamburgerbob

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          So it all makes sense now? πŸ˜†
          It was fun though, knew just what to say to you at times πŸ˜‰
          Ahem…sorry Protocals, I’m glad they
          released your brother and hope he’s ok.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Nothing ever makes complete sense…but yeah, there was a familiarity there but I couldn’t quite get it. It’s not nice to fool senior citizens…we’re already operating in half retard mode. I will now smoke one in your honor and be even more confused…you bad boy.

@hamburgerbob

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          But you’re so young at heart and in looks, so of course I’d say you’re fair game dear πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Still a sweetheart….that should’ve been my first clue to your identity.

@hamburgerbob

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

hahahahah….LOL!!!!!!

Keep going!!!!! LOL!!!!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.