My Flat Earth is a Pizza Box

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events My Flat Earth is a Pizza Box

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      God is a Liquid
      Participant

Since Flatties have taught me to believe whatever I see, I decided the earth is a flat, square pizza box. But ScimanDan decides to ruin my fun….

God is a Liquid
      Participant

Did he say my favorite design is Cods Wallop? Is that good?

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

No bro, a load of cods wallop means load of bullshit, love myself a bit a sci man Dan when I need a good laugh , no doubt our resident flat earther will have a answer to this vid though, oh dear oh dear ……….

God is a Liquid
          Participant

@markyramoneswig , Ha! I expected Codswallop wasn’t good. I considered posting a forum with that Scottish flerfer in his tool shed but fuck if l can understand but two or three words per minute from him. Let thedre post his drivel and the svargent keep on troll patrol. That’s all they have to do.

svarg26
      Participant

if you believe that homo cunt, it’s no wonder that you think the flat earth is your pizza box. you’re in the running for full gaytard of the year award, cucknuts. well done.

svarg26
      Participant

tell me when the earth starts to curve at a distance of 20 metres, you fucking dipshit.

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@svarg26 , I’ll try this one time with you. Here is the complete flight of a private rocket launch to over 200,000 feet elevation. Whether or not it is a fisheye lens (I don’t know) at one point the picture captures the whole earth as it pans the view, and it clearly shows a globe earth. No ice wall or other flerfer crap is visible. You can’t cry fake or CGI because this launch is not connected to NASA in any way. A private citizen making his own rocket to set a world’s record. You are too busy trolling and flinging insults but you could watch the whole flight to confirm it is not faked. Or you can just scroll to the 3:38 minute to see the globe earth. I’ll bet you are too busy to look at the truth but not to busy to find time for more insults. Cheers.

This proves you are inordinately stupid or just a shit stirrer . The Earth does not necessarily have to curve over 20m cucknuts. That is basic logic and science. A child learns that .

Stick to believing in a flat earth because God told you to. Don’t bring in science or Reason ,you will be outted every time.

svarg26
      Participant

if you don’t know if it’s a fisheye lens what the fuck are you telling me for? good to hear that you are convinced by the unknown. what a champion of facts you are.

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@svarg26 , l gave you advance credit that you could know that if it looks like a ball in the center of a fisheye lens then it IS a ball. I see your buddy is having another rant on the other forum. Good luck with your nonsense.

svarg26
          Participant

wow. you couldn’t recognize the ice wall, you say. how about antarctica? or any other fucking continent, you dumb cunt. i’m asking, because you didn’t even know if it was a fucking fisheye lens. keep up the good work, fuckstick.

svarg26
      Participant

some words of wisdom from a dumb cunt.

“l gave you advance credit that you could know that if it looks like a ball in the center of a fisheye lens then it IS a ball.”

a ball and a circle are two different things, fucknuts. no one said the earth wasn’t a circle. a circle under a fisheye lens curves. this is basic shit. fuck off and stop wasting my time. buy a go pro and figure it the fuck out first, for fucks sake. i’m amazed that you don’t think a bottle of ketchup is your boyfriend.

svarg26
      Participant

you really should leave me the fuck out of this shit as i don’t give a fuck what anyone believes. i don’t give a fuck if you all die. i only dropped in to abuse you. i’m not as nice as @thedre is. i left it all to him because he does such a great job and he doesn’t need my help. you really don’t want to fuck with me. i destroy everyone. it’s what i do. so, fuck off, i’m on vacation. cheers.

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@svarg26 says “you really don’t want to fuck with me. I destroy everyone. “ What a foolish thing to say. I’m destroyed with your keyboard strokes? I don’t care about it. But I do know more than I let on about the camera lens on this rocket. It is not a fisheye lens and really does show the globe earth over North America. The distortion seen in the video is something called “shutter roll.” I don’t care about you or if your getting triggered spoils your vacation but I’m glad I can trigger you so easily.

I have never heard of shutter roll but I will look it up.

@godisaliquid

God is a Liquid
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis , this is the best and most entertaining explanation of Rolling Shutter I have seen. I have included @illegalsmile55 here because illegal might like the guitar strings effect. This is a cool video

God is a Liquid
          Participant

Oh, and I have a paper copy of the book he mentions, “Devil in the White City”. White City was the name of the World’s Fair in Chicago. The original Ferris wheel was built there. The Devil is the first? known mass murderer. Really is worth the read, for those who have an attention span > gnat.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Very cool! Learn something new everyday.
          I read that book a few years ago, like (probably) most of us here I’ve always been fascinated by serial killers and run of the mill murderers.

@godisaliquid

thedre
          Participant

Yes Lisa, and if you research-it,,, You Will See, And Come To The Realization that they were All Committed,,,and every single one of these, by Angry Low-Life Serial-Killers, & Mass-Murdering Pieces of Work. And Yep, You Guessed-It they were are, were, and will still always, and Forever Be Perpetrated by Angry,, Actually Very, Very Angry Globers/Globe Believers. It’s Sad But True Fact Not Factoid As The Globe-Earth THEORY SIMPLY IS A BASELESS FACTOID

God is a Liquid
          Participant

@thedre when you travel to visit Mark will you fly on a plane using the flight maps for a globe earth or flat earth? If you tell me 3/4 of the world population is in on the big conspiracy and keeping it under wraps then I am left out. Let me know where I can see this accurate map that your pilot will be using.
          I am wondering when I will see a flat earth map that can correctly predict movements of Sun, Moon , planets, eclipses 20 years advance, etc. Let me know where I can see this accurate flat earth model. Then I will be easily converted.

Thanks for the Smarter every Day video @godisaliquid.
          I love the guy’s zest for life ,articulateness and knowledge. Like @illegalsmile55 and yourself I also read this book in paper years ago..a very informative read. However,not for the serial killer but to learn more about International Fairs of That era. They were the days. Travelling human zoos etc

The serial killer was very clever and fucked up but I won’t discuss it here so I don’t spoil it for the others. Haha

Destroy us? How? Will you push pins into wax Voodoo dolls of us? Is that like Reagan’s Voodoo Economics?

svarg26
      Participant

this is how triggered i am. bye bye.

I have decided to believe the earth is the shape of a desirable woman ,when looking up from the Mons Veneris . That is because I believe my senses of sight and touch. The world is made of tits , bellies,ass cheeks,snatches and belly buttons. Lol Why? ‘Cause God told me in Song of Songs etc

I dedicate the above to the Stuffy New-Age Churchy types who try to tell us that God chose only them as the recipients of Wisdom.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.