My Instagram Page

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else My Instagram Page

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

Yesterday when I came home my dad had left some treats hanging off my door. Well one of them was package of brownie bites. As you may be previously aware I quit eating carbohydrates. I just opened them and ate two 🙁

They are fucking fantastic! Each baby brownie has 7g of fat and 15g of carbs.

I am currently in my driveway. I am going to take them to my sisters. I cannot have this shit in my house. She doesn’t want them either but I can’t waste food and I certainly can’t have in house. Let her be the one to throw them out

10:15pm. The temptation is that strong

Bye delicious brownies!

https://ibb.co/yhrs6Cz

HamburgerBob
        Participant

Leave them out in a little bowl for the possums or raccoons. Something is guaranteed to eat those, trust me, then you won’t feel bad about wasting food.

They really love that stuff and the bread sticks that I don’t eat from Stone Fire Grill because they’re too damn good and fattening.

despy
          Participant

LMFAO! a tray of chocolate brownies? Breadsticks are cool but I don’t need gaggle of 4 year olds showing up every night at my door 😆

HamburgerBob
          Participant

That little possum that you see on my profile page, he eats cupcakes, red coconut zingers and old Twinkies.

My aunt is always giving me that shit that’s been sitting in her room for months, so I take them and give them to this little guy, he’ll be jacked up for a while, but he really tears them up.

So I’m sure the possums will make them disappear before those 4 year olds wake up.

despy
          Participant

I don’t really want to encourage wildlife here. My backyard is adjacent to main road. I would hate to be cause of smashed critter

I don’t see many squirrels here , probably learned to fear area but there are tons of bunnies! First winter I lived here I saw a bunch of snow prints next to mine. It really freaked me out until I looked up tracks and discovered they were bunnies! 🙂

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@desp
          Good point, you don’t wanna create a little critter posse near any road.

lady-lexis
        Participant

What did you expect? 😂😂 They’re little portions of butter, chocolate and sugar! My brownies put people in a coma but it’s worth it. Carbs are the best.

Give them to the poor.

despy
          Participant

She sent me home with a bag of cherries and some apples and in bottom of bag was about 10 shiny foil packages of Ghirardelli chocolates grrrr

despy
      Participant

Looks like I have my first follower!

https://ibb.co/nbYh9bg 👍

Ok so this is a good one. I go to pick up my soup and lil 8 year old is manning the counter. Seen him before, cute kid but now he has obviously been promoted. It is his show now..

I see my food not on the counter as other orders are too big. He disappears to the back where there is instant outburst of chinese yelping. He emerges with my bag..

He tells me my total $4.12 and asks me if I have cash. I hesitate thinking do I? I did not. He directs me to terminal at counter. He then stops short and points above. He points above to the sign that reads “minimum charge $5” lmao really?

Before this scamdemic they did not even take debit cards. Cash only! I think that is why I hesitated so long when he asked if I had cash as I was thinking why do I even have my card and it was because of last visit’s exact change rumpus

So now I scan the counter where I see delicious package of freshly baked almond cookies for $1. I can’t do it. He doesn’t know my carb cut but I can’t do it I would have them ate before I even got back into car

So we are kind of locked in stare down, well almost, ya get me ..and just as I am about to grab a Pepsi I do not want the little professional will “make an exception just this once” omg cuteness overload !!! So then I insert my card and just then a “tip” prompt comes up and I said I am going to tip you one dollar and thereby sir I have met your $5 threshold! 😀

After all that I walked out happy! That kid was great. Had it been an adult I probably would be staring at pepsi right now. As ridiculous as the exact change and credit charge is I am not going to create rumpus I like this place

Ahh perfect temperature. Gotta go!

despy
      Participant

Best perch dinner of my life! Have not had since I was little . Wow was it good!

https://ibb.co/kQvbwj6

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Perch is awesome! So mild and sweet. It’s my favorite fresh water fish. I have eaten thousands of perch…..and hushpuppies. Yum..now I want some fish.

despy
          Participant

It was so damn good! I ate as kid as that is what we caught but haven’t ate in years. I wasn’t even feeling it when I ordered it but I felt Ihad to being up there. But first bite? Wow I ate so slow I did not want it to end. Love it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.