Nails in Circumcised Penis Glans

Best Gore Forums More Gore Self Inflicted Injuries Nails in Circumcised Penis Glans

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Nails in Circumcised Penis Glans

Harumph
      Participant

What a needle dick!

Goryhole
      Participant

Now i want to watch hellraiser…dammit!

Sadistic
        Participant

Pinhead has a littl pinhead. 😉
        Seriously though, why the fuck would you do this? If you hate it so much, just cut it off. lol

Poppa
      Participant

I once touched my dick with the edge of a zipper and that was enough for me. This? I could never do this.

frogmanben
      Participant

Shit!!! Badass pon cushion!

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Any of the women out there willing to try this with your clits? I just want to hear the reaction to the question. Curious…

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Are you curious yellow?
        What about you Romeo, would you do that?
        I would not risk damage to my cherished clitoris; hey, that would be good band name!!

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@illegalsmile55…’Damaged Clitoris’ would be a better band name..Sorta like, “damaged Heart”. Cherished sounds too girlie. How ’bout, “Damaged Clit on a bicycle seat”? Never mind.

William Murderface
      Participant

Omg wtf that must hurt like hell. I have not much hope of reciving a reply but does that really make you cum, like Albert fish?

pjay
        Participant

Maybe he anesthetized it beforehand.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Ugh geez no! @Theluvmuscle
      My lady parts suffer enough every month with the natural blood bath that the devil gave us females…I wanna save my clit for pleasurable things. Ouch!!!

Kyle Butler
      Participant

I can’t help but to imagine this guy peeing water-can style.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I popped a pimple with a needle and nearly fell off my chair, this just make me cringe and I don’t even have boy parts

xizang
      Participant

How many holes do you think they poked in the head of his penis? Okay, now imagine getting a TATTOO on the head of your penis – with thousands of needle punctures. How about a tattoo all over the entire head? Serious infliction of holes for sure.

Hayley-Kitsune
      Participant

Ugh.. *shivers* needles…

xizang
        Participant

Hey, if you’re a true and loyal Feminist, you should love the idea of poking lots of pins and needles in the most sensitive part of every man’s penis. The only thing better might be slicing it all off. If you’re a real Feminist, that is.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.