NASA LIES EXPOSED !!! 100% Proof Flat Earth !!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute NASA LIES EXPOSED !!! 100% Proof Flat Earth !!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      God is a Liquid
      Participant
      Goints: 451

God is a Liquid
      Participant
      Goints: 451

See the Shuttle hit the Dome! 100% proof! Spot the trickery!!

Jack
      Participant
      Goints: 1,465

Lol holy shit… dre was right all along. I believe I owe him an apology.

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 24,050
      VIP – Server Donor

Learn to find, and upload the real Stuff/Truth before passing judgment, And ridiculing the ones who did. Because the ones who put tens of thousands of hours researching-it like Non-Mainstream Professional Marine & Land Surveyors,,, Airplane Pilots,,, Stunt Pilots who fly for miles with only their tires touching the water & Ex-Military fighter jet pilots, including many, many engineers, just to name a few of these incredibly bright individuals who now know.
      We are well over 1 Billion Strong. That’s 1/9th. of the worlds total (Jews included) population and rising quickly!

Jack
        Participant
        Goints: 1,465

I sawwy big brother dre. But that was too funny lol.

thedre
          Participant
          Goints: 24,050
          VIP – Server Donor

I Know that what yourself @Jack &Godisaliquid just being funny,,, as it truly was making My Wife And I Getting A Good Chuckle out of it also, lol. Well Done Guys and yes,,, It Truly was quite funny watching these guys fail miserably in their attempt. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
          Participant
          Goints: 2,329

@thedre But There can be no dome over (***THE EartH***) bEcuase “DaViD BoWiE” when he was ***ChannellinG”*** the FinaL WORDS of MajoR ToM in “2001 A SpacE ODDiTY” which He PerForm|Ed With Igg KubRick As They Were RetURNinG From THE 100% Jew Moon LanDinGS Didn’T Find ANY Domes.
          That is WHY This 100% REAL sample from JoHn LemOn about THE DOMES is used on THIS record. LiSTeN CArEfUllY to this IggY Pop & DaVid Bowie RemiX of The 100% TruTH DancE TraCK.

BecAuSe when John & YoKo LeMon were About To ExPOse the whole Dome Scam from TheiR ApartmenT in The DaKoTa BuilDing When MarK Gacey Ass-Ass-Inatered John LemOn THUS !00% ProVingTH EartH DomE SkY Scam>

**** 100% = FACT ****

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.