NASA LIES EXPOSED !!! 100% Proof Flat Earth !!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute NASA LIES EXPOSED !!! 100% Proof Flat Earth !!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      God is a Liquid
      Participant

God is a Liquid
      Participant

See the Shuttle hit the Dome! 100% proof! Spot the trickery!!

Jack
      Participant

Lol holy shit… dre was right all along. I believe I owe him an apology.

thedre
      Participant

Learn to find, and upload the real Stuff/Truth before passing judgment, And ridiculing the ones who did. Because the ones who put tens of thousands of hours researching-it like Non-Mainstream Professional Marine & Land Surveyors,,, Airplane Pilots,,, Stunt Pilots who fly for miles with only their tires touching the water & Ex-Military fighter jet pilots, including many, many engineers, just to name a few of these incredibly bright individuals who now know.
      We are well over 1 Billion Strong. That’s 1/9th. of the worlds total (Jews included) population and rising quickly!

Jack
        Participant

I sawwy big brother dre. But that was too funny lol.

thedre
          Participant

I Know that what yourself @Jack &Godisaliquid just being funny,,, as it truly was making My Wife And I Getting A Good Chuckle out of it also, lol. Well Done Guys and yes,,, It Truly was quite funny watching these guys fail miserably in their attempt. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@thedre But There can be no dome over (***THE EartH***) bEcuase “DaViD BoWiE” when he was ***ChannellinG”*** the FinaL WORDS of MajoR ToM in “2001 A SpacE ODDiTY” which He PerForm|Ed With Igg KubRick As They Were RetURNinG From THE 100% Jew Moon LanDinGS Didn’T Find ANY Domes.
          That is WHY This 100% REAL sample from JoHn LemOn about THE DOMES is used on THIS record. LiSTeN CArEfUllY to this IggY Pop & DaVid Bowie RemiX of The 100% TruTH DancE TraCK.

BecAuSe when John & YoKo LeMon were About To ExPOse the whole Dome Scam from TheiR ApartmenT in The DaKoTa BuilDing When MarK Gacey Ass-Ass-Inatered John LemOn THUS !00% ProVingTH EartH DomE SkY Scam>

**** 100% = FACT ****

illegalsmile55
          Participant

HAHAHA
          Great beat and I can dance to it with ease. *shakes ass*
          You noticed poor old delusional drained-O never returned to this subject..

****1000% proven that David Bowie wrote, performed, and told drained-O he did it!*******

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

An electronically twisted Amen Brother breakbeat sample loop which was used everywhere in 1988-91 in Britain. Of course this track also proves that Jimi Hendrix never died either.

Because that is his true GuItAAR work is ALL oVeR this track. So he MuSt StIlL be alive. Or he can grip a plectrum with his cold dead hands.

1000% Proof and TRUE!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.