Natural vs shaving

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Natural vs shaving

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So, I’ve always wondered what guys prefer and figured this was the perfect site to get unbiased opinions regarding women who shave and women who don’t.

I have my personal preference, but I’ve noticed that more females these days are growing hair under their arms and not shaving their legs.

I prefer my underarms, legs, etc to be smooth and/or neat. I’m curious as to what everyone else’s opinions are.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Guys, pitch in as well because I KNOW you have your preferences too…don’t be shy everyone. Let’s have fun with this…

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree @hopingfornemesis but there are so many young women these days who don’t. Hell, there is even a phase where they color their underarm hair and make it all glittery. I mean to each their own but I’ll keep shaving..lol

Glittery arm hair? No thanks ,just natural warm -blooded woman with shaved legs,shaved/trimmed underarms and nice nature enough for me. What are these Millenials doing? They should be gazing at their woman’s eyes and other parts not their underarms! Fools!
      @inkedarmymom

Anonymous
        Inactive

It’s the new thing, tho…lol

Death Pod
      Participant

I love smooth lady legs. I’ve never dated a woman who didn’t shave her pits or her legs (with some regularity lol). I don’t think I’d be bothered by hairy underarms but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t like really hairy legs. As for the lady parts, I don’t care either way. As long as it’s not ridiculously unkempt and overgrown I’m cool with it. Well, I guess I do care then. Haha. This might be slightly OT but I am turned off by genital piercings and tattoos around or on the nether regions. I don’t like nipple rings either.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Death Pod
      Participant

Oh, and I’m with Nem on the glittery pits. That sounds terrible. I also don’t like the way some girls are doing their nails with that ring finger a different color or motif. I hate gaudy fingernails and the like.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@deathpod Aw man, I do that :/ My husband, dad and brother have all told me they can’t stand it yet the women love it! It must fundamentally offend the male sensibilities!

Death Pod
          Participant

@lady-lexis

Sorry, buddy. It just isn’t a good look to me. It reminds me of the likes of Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea. Now, to be fair, women either love or hate my beard. I feel vulnerable without it; think Samson without the superhuman strength. Also worthy of mention, I had the worst mohawk ever when I was a teen. My hair was too curly so I ended up looking like Beavis.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I got used to only being able to wear neutral colors in th Army..can’t wear anything that takes away from the Uniform. I went apeshit when I retired and I wear cool colors now but I don’t get the nails with the pointed tips..I’d probably poke my eye out or something…now my toes..I get designs done on my big toe but that’s about as crazy as I get with my nails..

lady-lexis
      Participant

I keep the legs smooth as much as possible in the summer months when its cropped trouser or skirt weather but I must admit, I often skip a week during winter when it won’t be seen. I need the insulation! The pits are always smooth, I can’t stand hairy pits on a woman. It reeks of feminazism. I prefer epilation for the legs and pits, you can get away with doing it less often!

I don’t like an unruly undercarriage, it strikes me as unhygienic! I don’t go completely bald like I might have in my younger days anymore, but I keep a dignified shorn triangle of a mature woman, hahaha!

Do you think us lady apes will eventually evolve with less hair on the bits that we defuzz? I wish I was around for that….

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’m lucky.. did laser treatment on my underarms and legs. I still have to shave but I can go a month without shaving and you’d never know..I agree tho..legs have to be smooth in the summer…but I can’t stand even a little stubs of hair under my arms..besides.,when the hair grows it itches like hell

Haha ,”unruly undercarriage” . Well it seems we are talking about lovemounts as well. Ok then. I like shaved or neatly trimmed . I’m indifferent between the two but definitely not into “unruly undercarriages”!😂

@lady-lexis

Anonymous
        Inactive

I knew a lady in the Army…we had public showers so everything was out there..I swear this woman had a freaking forest down there. Would even come out of the sides of her panties…soooo gross. Trim that shit..lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

I once saw a female coworker outside of the work place and immediately noticed the length of the hair on her lower legs. Being the polite and tactful gentleman that I am I mentioned to her that she may have missed a spot when shaving. Her response to me was, “I am NOT going to shave for a man!” I replied, “Well not with that attitude.”
      I mention this encounter because it can illustrate ones intentions/motives for their personal grooming or lack there of.
      Also, when the pits and legs are hairy one can deduce what the “undercarriage” looks like.
      I personally prefer smooth legs etc… Its just part of what I equate to femininity as well as the assumption of good hygiene elsewhere. That is important to me as I love to dine “downtown “.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

@dan-a-conda
        You should’ve said “don’t shave for a man, shave for yourself because you’re starting to look like an animal”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

You don’t wear flip flops when you’re downtown, do you? *wink*
        @dan-a-conda

Anonymous
        Inactive

Omg..I love how you say things, @danaconda..I agree regarding the hygiene part..the woman I saw..it was like an smell just followed her..it’s like the longer and thicker the hair..the more it smells..and women don’t need to be smelling like that. 🤢🤮

HamburgerBob
      Participant

@inkedarmymom.
      I like it the exact same way you do, smooth and neat, which is sexy.

So my immediate impressions of the two, even though it might not be true:
      Smooth and neat = good hygiene
      Hairy and bushy = probably stinky

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Some trimmed vag and oxter hair is fine by me. Everywhere else should be waxed/hair removed. Hairless for beauty because beauty is everything.

What about male grooming though peeps? What y’all think about that? Does your ass hair reach down to the back of your knee?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@1purple8
        Oxter? Enlighten me, my Irish muffin.
        As long as he smells clean, I don’t care about some hair. No funky ass smell. I’ve yet to see ass hair that reaches the knee, but I would be interested in seeing that. Amusing.
        I hate chicks with pit hair, it’s gross. I shave my legs if I’m wearing shorts/dress, and I would if I was sleeping with someone. I haven’t shaved my legs in a very long time. 😉 I’m not very hairy and I shower twice a day because I hate body funk and am borderline OCD.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Your oxter is your armpit. I like my bodily smells, not the farts though, especially after onions, I love onions.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

That’s quite the dilemma. Onions do make for a malodorous fart. Is there such thing as a sweet fart? Not to my knowledge. They sure are funny. 😀

The site needs some new material, people will start insulting each other out of boredom. Yay!!

@1purple8

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

There’s just not enough abuse around here these days. 🤪

Anonymous
          Inactive

I just finished reading 120 days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade…my mom told me I needed more culture..little,did she know. Anyways, I honestly didn’t know that was a thing. People eat all these gassy foods the fart in their partners mouth..among other things…I’m a redhead..a redheads nickname is FREAK..but I couldn’t do that..giver or receiver. To each their own but nope..not me. Lol. Then again, I’m pretty fucking warped in the head to be reading that shit. Lol

Me too @inkedarmymom. A long time ago and if you can, read Justine as well.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I have it as my next book to read, if I can get through this one. He was seriously one fucked up individual. I think it’s fitting that he wrote it while he was imprisoned in the Bastille. Is Justine as horrific as 120 days of Sodom? If someone actually went and created in real life, the scenes in the book, it would definitely be best gore worthy…

Yep pretty fucked up. I just saw this post Ink. If you want to make sure i see your posts to me please put my handle in blue. I only saw this post now by accident..sorry.

@inkedarmymom

So you a Floridian by birth or a Texan or something else?

Anonymous
          Inactive

As long as a man doesn’t smell like rotten ass and months of ball sweat, I’m ok with some hair down there..if I met someone with pubic hair down to their knees, I’d have to get some scissors and snip that shit.. that said..hair is ok…i just don’t want to be picking it out of my teeth..lol

lady-lexis
        Participant

Hahahaha, oxter! That’s a good Ulster-Scots word, where’d you hear that, ya Mexican? 😛

@1purple8

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

From a boy me ma always towlt me to wash me oxters.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I prefer women who shave. I believe it is hygienic. Hair attracts parasites, even when it is clean. I shave my dick and balls. I also shave under arms.

To the smooth- lovemount advocates. Latest research says that smooth mounts are actually not significantly more hygienic than bushes. I know . I know . Counterintuitive… yet that is what i read. It was not some bullshit mag .It was a scholarly science mag. I cant swear by it as it is new research but there you are!

@justanotherguy

Anonymous
          Inactive

Smooth is more comfortable in a sense. I went through that stage..waxed instead of shaved because it lasted longer and I didn’t get those shave bumps that itch and burn when you get in the pool or go to the beach. Now, I’d rather trim it nice and short..everyone has their preference but a woman is supposed to look like a woman…I just feel if a woman doesn’t take care of the bush they can’t really get clean. Trim it and it’s nice and neat and you don’t have to fight thru the forest for your food..lol..the more hair you have, the murkier the smell…and that’s just gross.

Nice way of explaining it @inkedarmymom .I really should take more care with my terms. When i say shaved i also mean waxed and waxed is better. Less bumps as you say.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Women go thru a lot of pain to be women..lol. Waxing hurts like hell..especially when I allowed my exhusband to do it once..figured, it save some money..nope. He was worried about “hurting me” and tried puking that paper off slowly. Felt like every hair was being pulled out one by one..oh wait…it was. Lmao. Laser treatments also hurt..shaving is just all around uncomfortable afterwards. Women use baby oil, conditioner, shave against the flow, shave with the flow..you still get bumps that are irritating. Then there is plucking..ouch.

People change their opinions as times change. I’m sure women are coloring their pubes rainbow colors and using glitter to fill in the blanks there too.

I’ll stay with my trimming and waxing of legs..hurts like hell but makes me feel good about myself..lol

Death Pod
      Participant

“Bongs and Thongs” does not count as a scholarly publication.

Idk… I looove hairy pussy from the 60s, reminds me of my neighbors wife.. One day they were at the beach and my mother went to talk to her… I couldn’t stop staring at her hairy mound, she even had pubes peeking from the side of her bikini.. So fukn hawt..!

..You guys never grabbed a chick by her pubes whilst bangin her?… Aww man, chick’s love that..!

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

Shaved legs all the time. I used to do my own waxing, and damaged most of the follicles, so keeping the legs tidy is easy. Winter I don’t bother with the armpits, but I’m not sasquatch, so I can usually pull that off. Bikini area, bare. Hubby likes it that way, and it gets me some spectacular oral. Then again I like him bare too. No one wants to floss with pubes. 😉

Refuse2Renig
      Participant

The lines between men and women are slowly blurring thanks to feminists and fags. In today’s world you have feminist women dressing like they’re men trying to look like women, and de-balled progressive men dressing feminine so they aren’t supporting ‘toxic masculinity’. Liberalism is a disease. As for your question, I believe women should shave and men should let their hair grow as it will. What a person does with their pubic hair is their’s and their partner’s choice, but I personally share the sentiment that a grown person shouldn’t strive to look like a prepubescent child down there. Thank you for your service, POG. RLTW!

Twiggy
      Participant

I know you were looking for a male opinion, but I am sharing mine as well. I shave.. I HATE HAIR. It’s sort of a phobia, like hating spiders..hahaha. Some people like introducing food with sex and foreplay, if you have hair anywhere near the food.. get the fuck out of here. I hate hair. I’m done blabbering my opinion with the hair situation.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I keep my uni-brow in check cuz my sis wouldn’t stop giving me shit.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

I use a needle-nose pliers to try keep shit MANLY!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

What do Brussel sprouts and pubic hairs have in common?

You push both to one side before you start eating.

xunseenx
      Participant

i’m a woman, i don’t shave my armpits. i also have a small, well trimmed bush.
      you know who gives me shit about it? women. every frigging time. ladies, y’all can suck my dick.

😀

xunseenx
      Participant

i also prefer hair. people look weird all bald. like some sort of odd, slimy, deep sea creature.
      i’m all for doing what you want though. it’s only hair. you can shave it or grow it, no big deal.

big-gun44
      Participant

I like smooth legs on a woman. I’m ok with the bush as long as it’s trimmed.

Tyrant
      Spectator

shaved

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Prefer smooth sailing all around… Don’t have to weed wack the bush but mow it at least… Know what I’m saying?…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I second that!

Anonymous
        Inactive

Lol @seraphim Serenata…it’d be like Moses parting the Red Sea..except it would be a forest. Lol

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.