NAWALT Again

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies NAWALT Again

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,687

I used to know a man whose family were German aristocracy prior to World War Two. They owned a number of large industries and estates. I asked him how many German people were true Nazis, and the answer he gave has stuck with me and guided my attitude toward fanaticism ever since.

“Very few people were true Nazis” he said, “but, many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.”

We are told again and again by “experts” and “talking heads” that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unquantified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam. The fact is, that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars world wide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is, that the “peaceful majority” is the “silent majority” and it is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China’s huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people. The Average Japanese individual prior to World War 2 was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of Killing that included the systematic killing of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were “peace loving”.

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points. Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by the fanatics. Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don’t speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun. Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Bosnians, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others, have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

NAWALT:

The crux of this article applies to NAWALTs and why they are irrelevant or more specifically, why they have made themselves irrelevant by virtue of their actions.

Historical and biological lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points. NAWALTs have been made irrelevant by their actions.

Where were the NAWALTs in the 1600s when women in England moved en masse to ban coffee shops an gathering spaces ?

Where were the NAWALTs when American women made the push that resulted in Prohibition and all the shit that came along with it ?

Where were the NAWALTs when women in UK were handing out white feathers to publicly shame men to fight in a war that killed millions of men and left millions more disable and shellshocked ?

Where were the NAWALTs when modern feminism was making a big brewhaha about destroying the family unit ?

Where were the NAWALTs when they instituted no fault divorce laws and made most of the men pay for alimony and child support ?

Where were the NAWALTs when they instituted discriminatory policies on the basis of sex, skin color and ancestral origins to achieve “equality” ?

Where were the NAWALTs when feminists made the push to brand all men as sexist misogynistic rapists who hate women ?

Where were the NAWALTs when feminists decided to push the Patriarchy Theory, which is a conspiracy theory with no basis in history or logic or reality ?

Where were the NAWALTs when they made the education system more favorable towards women and girls at the expense of men and boys and then proceeded to criminalize male behavior in schools ?

Where were the NAWALTs when they made the workplace environment saturated with political correctness nonsense and harassment laws to make women have an illusion of safety and security ?

Where were the NAWALTs pushing for equality when it came to conscription for war ?

Where were the NAWALTs when feminist was pushing the narrative of men as bumbling fools in the media ?

Where were the NAWALTs who spoke against criminal laws favoring women and creation of female safe space when in reality it was men who are in higher danger from all forms of violent crime ?

Where were the NAWALTs that spoke up against and pushed against nonsensical things that have no basis in reality such as female rape culture and the wage gap ?

Where were the NAWALTs when one brings up the issue of male genital mutilation ? Especially when one brings up how the foreskin of the penis is used for the make up industry ?

Where were the NAWALTs speaking up for male victims of domestic violence and male victims of war ?

Almost every women you meet will tell you that she is somehow “different”, that she is somehow “special” and she is “not like that”. Yet, where is the evidence for this ? Women across history have had multiple chances, time and time again, to prove that they are NAWALT or to prove their NAWALT-ness. However, each and every time the chance props up, all we see are dismissive laughter or male shaming or silent consent or indifference or a combination of these things.

At best and I emphasize and stress on the word best, we have one or two or perhaps five women in a population of millions of women who prove themselves as NAWALT or at least appear to be NAWALT. Karen Straughan, Diana Davison, Erin Pizzey, Esther Vilar, to name a few. The number is so small that is statistically insignificant. One might as well be looking for a specific subatomic particle in a haystack.

I expect crickets on this thread too………………

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Shout to jto

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 3,034
    VIP – Server Donor

I wasn’t alive for half of that. I feel that’s a valid excuse.
    Activists with YouTube channels aren’t the only women who care. There are women who’ve helped with shelters for abused men. They’ve also helped men with legal help regarding child custody. Maybe just maybe, they don’t announce it just to prove themselves. I know at least one like that.

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 9,503
      VIP – Server Donor

You do have a very good, & valid point @itsplaster reinforcing my argument that “Not ALL Women” are bad. 🙂
      When Cathy, & I donate our time, myself by Prepping/Peeling 50 pound bags of Potatoes, and Onions, while Cathy helps serve Ottawa’s Downtrodden, at The Shepherds of Good Hope Soup Kitchen. But i only go there because of all the skirts, lol, as 99% are woman there, and most times I Am the only dude. 😉

So this @YOUNGHITLER is my View Only, or PROOF Only,,, I Should Say, because studies have shown that most volunteers are Women, Working Women, that give up their evenings, and week-ends for charity work, while 99% of Men/Boys are out Drinking Beer, & Smoking Blunts At Their Local Bar/Pub, while Playing Pool with their buddies, lol. I Know this well, because in my much younger, stupider days,,, I Myself did the same.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  thedre.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 5,057
        VIP – Server Donor

How can one not love you my friend?
        @thedre

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 9,503
        VIP – Server Donor

I Don’t know Brother. But what i do know, and know for sure, is that You have a Kind, & Genuine Good Heart, Yourself,,, along with our Dear Sister Above. So how Can I Not Love You’s Also, lol, ??? 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

You keep speaking from your view only. That’s a solipsistic view aka AWALT view. You must have missed my other reply to you because you still don’t comprehend what we are saying thus, proving our position and arguments. Whether YOU think so or not,plaster.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Plaster, Women divorce at the 2, 4, and 7 year marks, and these relate to the timing of childbearing. There’s also a spike at 10 years, but that’s caused by the laws in some places.

“Not all women” are like that, but “yes all men” have to deal with the (quite good) possibility that the woman he is currently dealing with is.

Your marriage is awesome? Cool. I congratulate you, as one of the lucky ones! And, more probably, as one of the few women who realize both that marriage is work, that it is shared work, and that a great marriage is worth the effort on your part. But if you take an honest look around, you’ll see that you’re in the minority – in fact, a rarity. It may not be that “all women are like that,” but with one-in-two marriages ending in divorce, and 75% of those divorces initiated by the women, I don’t think you can deny that ENOUGH women are “like that,” and that we confirmed bachelors have good reason to compare marriage to Russian Roulette with three bullets in the cylinder.
    Your lived experience does not invalidate the lived experience of millions of men.

Look, I actually want you to feel superior like you do. I want you to stay confirmed in the attitude you have chosen. Who am I to foolishly deny your many years of marital bliss? I’d rather profit by it. You came to this post. Your friction has value here. By evidence of your example, disallow all things MGTOW, as you seem to do. Please, tell your friends how wrong we are. Finds others who are like you and band with them. Do that for us. Make it known how you feel about “us people” because, in the long run, you will have done MGTOW a favor by self-identifying as someone who cannot speak beyond her own life. I want you, and those who corral with you, to remain narrow and self-focused in your worldview, your natural pride being your limiter(Wankdick). You will assist in providing contrast, showing other women what they have done wrong, by your visible example of denying to us that they exist. There will be women who will see the corral fence you have placed around yourself. I count on it.

All women have the power to wreck a man’s life with a groundless accusation and this is why ALWAT does come in a matter of degrees. Not unlike a herpes infection, it can lie dormant for many years only to erupt when the immune system weakens

Your “NAWALT” proof relies entirely on your individual experience, way to prove that AWALT solipsism.

As for Hypergamy, All women hold the potential for hypergamy. Any argument for the contrary is simply illogical.
    If a woman divorces, she loses half of what she has access to, even if she doesn’t control it all during marriage. She loses the legitimacy of marriage. She also loses whatever benefits she has from the man including protection, comfort, someone to share things with. A woman who gets pregnant in her teenage years may receive financial benefits, but they often have to leave their education, something many regret, and it dead-ends their lives.

Why do I point these out? Because they are real consequences that many women avoid. They don’t do so out of being moral and angelic, but because they want to avoid these downsides. Some know that instinctual behavior is self-defeating in the long run and have oriented themselves more or less to mutualism. This is why not all women cheat, and not all women divorce, despite the perverse system which you describe, much of which is reality.

Man drifts towards absolutism because there he finds comfort in certainty. But the world is uncertain; it is nuanced; it is shades of grey. People fall along a continuum in terms of behavior, and while incentives encourage certain behavior, they do not dictate it. AWALT is not an absolutist maxim; it is a reminder that every woman has latent tendencies that may come to the fore at any time, irrespective of her surface behavior. It does not guarantee that these behaviors WILL manifest. Simple observation of some women is proof that some women fall prey to their hypergamous instincts, selfish parasitism, and cruel opportunism. Others do not. Whereas marriage is a raw deal to men almost everywhere, but especially in the West; associating with women whether at work or as friends, as part of a social circle, as business colleagues can yield rewards and be a net positive. HOWEWVER- I can’t think of any woman that committed suicide over the loss of these things.

SERIOUSLY PLASTER, All women are biologically programmed like that. Now, how much they can (and will) control their programming can be debated…but not that the biological programming exists. Not all snakes will bite you either. But if it’s a poisonous snake that can kill you, you don’t take the chance. And, that is what men are dealing with today. Female nature has been empowered, and if you deal with them, society has given them the power to destroy and/or enslave you (if you are a man). And, no you women who only heard “women are snakes”, that is NOT what I said. I am taking about biological nature, and using the nature of an animal that is dangerous to men to demonstrate. I am not calling women reptiles. I am saying if something’s nature is dangerous (i.e. it’s nature is to harm you), AND it is empowered (poisonous), then you are foolishly risking your life if you play around with it. And, women’s nature is destructive to men, and fully empowered by society today (poisonous). This is unlike the harmful side of men’s nature which society dis-empowers. So, women have no consequences for harming men who play with them in any way. So, all women’s nature is the same (AWALT). And as long as their harmful (and parasitic) nature is empowered by society (instead of dis-empowered like men’s harmful nature), then it doesn’t matter if individual women control that nature and decide not to harm men. The fact is that they can anytime they want without consequence.

For those who don’t know the meme, it’s “Not all men are rapists; but yes all women have to deal with the ones that are.” There’s a kernel of truth in it, but it misses the point. This meme is saying “It’s unfair to suggest that women should not protect themselves from rape because most men are not rapists”. The lie is that women do not, in fact, want freedom to protect themselves from rape; what they want is for all men to be treated like rapists by the legal system. That is: they want the freedom to not have to act with reasonable prudence to protect themselves for the tiny minority of rapists that – agreed – yes all women have to deal with.

AWALT, on the other hand, is 100% about men individually acting with reasonable prudence to protect themselves from – not a tiny minority – but an increasingly large majority of women who will happily destroy them for resources and move on to the next man.

so I contend that women are all alike…. but thats in relation to the fact that we have no real evidence to the contrary.

itsplaster
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Everyone, to an extent, speaks from personal experience. It’s not a mental condition; it’s just being human.
    I didn’t mention marriage at all in this post but you made it your main point in replying to me. Because it was convenient? It aggravates you I’m not being a complaining, slutty AWALT and actually like my husband? Those questions are rhetorical.
    What I did mention was there were women who believe in helping men. Not enough for you? So dismissing that is better. Rhetorical again.
    You don’t want women to change for the better. It would ruin your world where you get to preach and have “followers.” I do believe that. This idea that the world revolves around one person is not exclusive to women.
    And I hate to break it to you but anyone can ruin anyone’s life if they want to bad enough. It’s not something that only divorce-filing women do.
    If you can find me saying MGTOW is the wrong choice for a man, I’ll leave this site forever. If you see me saying men need marriage, same promise. I don’t attack MGTOW. My problem are the demi-god preachers who don’t make it about advancing men, but crushing women. Peace.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

That reply was from the other post, in which I replied to you. You obviously missed it. In that post you did mention marriage.

We are on the subject of NAWALTs. Prove my arguments wrong.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I replied to your comment, but now you care about staying on topic? You didn’t give a shit. Why should I? You want to believe all women are alike? Then believe it. The amount of time you spend on here and other outlets expressing frustration compared to the amount of time I DON’T spend on here tells me that one of us has a life beyond the internet and is happy. This “war”‘seems to be all you have, so enjoy it.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I showed exactly how women are alike. Show does many other men and even some few women. It’s not my responsibility to keep teaching you. You choose to reject truth and that has purpos, as I already told you why. Thanks again for proving that all women are alike.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yep, no prob. You’re welcome. #AWALT

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,478

I am still sure that he’s a homo gay. He cannot help himself.

I will not have Skype sexy times with him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.