New Arrivals

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I swear within past couple weeks there’s been additional 2.000+ registered members. where did you all come from? curiosity is killing me, remain creepers if you wish but an answer would be really cool

despy
      Participant

oh no I’ve created a monster

“hi despy”

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Maybe they’re just trying to find our IP’s to stalk and murder us. Just a theory.

despy
        Participant

plausible theory but still doesn’t explain the astronomical surge. they came from somewhere. where did copious amounts of people see bestgore.com?

Long Haired Dude
          Participant

Maybe a cult member found this website and shared it with the rest of them.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@despy,
          Maybe that GQ article?

despy
          Participant

that is a stellar thought I bet has alot to do with it! I was thinking maybe because school let out but doesn’t seem like huge influx of shit talking children, good call

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I think it’s a mixture of more than one trolling operation plus the acceleration of depravity in the media leading people to seek more depravity, and then you have the so called ‘awake’ community which is growing fast. Things are fast-forwarding. Mostly trolls though methinks.

despy
      Participant

back in the day trolls to me were fly-by-night vocalists , not seeing alot of that. these are silent observers, for now

despy
      Participant

****attention admin****
      new forum posting here can I get some refreshments for my friends, welcome buttons. chips..

Ill take an ice cold beer please. And maybe a BG tshirt πŸ™‚ id wear the hell out of that shit

despy
          Participant

he seems so anti-tshirt I swear he’s sporting a sweater in the tropics

Stompy
      Participant

Just attribute it to violent video games… It’s an easy target and seems to work for Fox news a lot… so it must be true

despy
        Participant

I must admit I was shocked at a few games I checked out, they’ve certainly evolved. however I am now intrigued at the thought of a BG game how would *that* work .

I call that badass Brazilian pointer as my character, wish I could remember what post it was to link pic!

keba1976
      Participant

The site was recently voted worst site to visit on YouTube about a month ago. Will try to find the link and post it. That might explain the influx of new members.

despy
        Participant

something about youtube voting bestgore as “worst site” is rather comical as they accommodate so much tra$h

Rouge Kitty
          Participant

think that’s why there are so many troll lately too?

DatEmo
      Participant

I’ve come from s world of darkness and depression. I am from Germany

despy
        Participant

depression sucks, I’d say something wonderfully uplifting but what’s the point. deep in the throws of dark it’s best just to leave you alone.
        see I get it.
        I would however recommend candy, music and looking at funny stuff and maybe, just maybe in that order.

I find Germany fascinating, by the way. hi

andrew
      Participant

i have been a stalker of this site for a while
      but i give in and made a account not so long back so if people want to drop me a add and chat thats cool πŸ™‚ i dont mind a random chat here n there i love allsorts of gore

Howdy. I responded to your other post on a different thread, but I shall double up and respond here as well haha. Greetings andrew welcome to the super secret(or not so secret) club πŸ™‚

andrew
      Participant

Sorry if i didnt see the last post lol
      as i say im new here so still gettin used to how some things work ect πŸ™‚

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I responded, and it’s gone, so short version; I stalked this site for years before becoming a member. Better technology makes it easier to know what sites are safe to visit without fear of repercussions.

Alien
      Participant

Well when I first joined I had already been on for years but she no point of a profile, it was full of suck up guys in the past who jumped at the thought of girls and now it’s the complete opposite so I decided cool I shall join, also I was a lot less social then, I have since decided to have something social to do in the day..

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.