New GDPR Compliance Updates Block Video Toolbar

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support New GDPR Compliance Updates Block Video Toolbar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 8 months ago.

• Author

The Black Wolf
    Participant
    Goints: 56

I’m currently on mobile (iPad), so I’m not sure if this problem is exclusive to that platform.
    Anyways, the new “I Agree, yada yada” pop up appears on video boxes (BitChute doesn’t have this for some reason). That would be fine and all, given the recent circumstances, but upon clicking “I Agree”, it sends you back to the same page, and the same popup appears again, ad infinitum. And it blocks the toolbar, so videos cannot be paused, played, or fullscreened. Very infuriating.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 72,520

I have yet to resolve this, but have come up with temporary solution whereby there is an “x” in top right of the overlay message that closes the message.

The Black Wolf
      Participant
      Goints: 56

I noticed that, and it works just fine, thanks!

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 16,172
      VIP – Server Donor

I Just explained to him what you’ve already said Mark, lol. *Sorry Mark*, but yea pressing The X does work, & closes-it completely.

scotschik
    Participant
    Goints: 19

im going to have to try this, as i was using chrome (i know i know) but moved to firefox and cant watch vids :/ sometimes i can if that “i agree” bit doesnt show up, but mostly it does show, and then nothing plays :/ not going back to chrome, as its sucks balls more than i do (which aint very often i might add pmsl)..thanks for tip 🙂 fingers crossed

scotschik
      Participant

ok, hasnt worked for me :/ logged out and back in again, all cookies are allowed, shut down firefox etc etc and still cant watch anything 🙁

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 9,491
      VIP – Server Donor

Aha. Sucks balls! You’re funny!
      @scotschik

scotschik
        Participant

and thats just one side of me pmsl

turns out its not the GDPR Compliance update blocking me btw, it depends on the player used to view vid. seems its the same one everytime..ill note down some of the vids the player is used on so yas know (but seems its older posts) 😀

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  scotschik.

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 16,172
    VIP – Server Donor

What i do for this, as it also happens to me on my home computer, is that i press the X on the top right corner after pressing only once the I Agree Button, and it closes the application,and goes away for good bro! Give-It A Trey, and let me know if this works for you also!

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  thedre.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.