New Isis video "detering paid agents"

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos New Isis video "detering paid agents"

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      deathbyduck87
      Participant

I just saw this video and it’s, imho, the most gory video isis has done aside from maybe a few of the beheading videos or the tank video. Anyway it starts with the shotgun executions of 3 young guys in Mosul that were spray painting on walls in, what I assume, is protest or general dislike of isis. The video is high definition with super slow motion. If you have ever really wanted to see what a 12ga does to a skull at point blank range then you definitely get your wish. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen it but if you get the chance, or if anyone can find it and upload it, watch it. I guess isis finally got sick of everyone bitching about the censored videos and went all out…literally.

Wopa12
      Participant

So were the fuck is the link dude

FredHawley
      Participant

Link or it didn’t happen

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Don’t tease us like this. You cant describe what could be a potentially epic video of someone getting shot in the skull, and not put the link in. Not cool man.

Wolf
      Participant

Hi all. Looooong time lurker, first time poster. The video can be seen here.
      Sweet baby jesus on a bicycle! What a hilariously brutal video! Shotgun in the noggin is nothing but a gorily artistic deportation into the oblivion. Cheers deathbyduck for the heads up. (no pun intended)

deathbyduck87
      Participant

@wolf The link you provided was where I saw it as well but I didn’t think it was cool to link to other gore sites. That’s the only reason I didn’t link to it.

deathbyduck87
      Participant

@WOPA12 @FredHawley @ExMrsSmith
      It happened I just didn’t want to piss anyone off by linking to another site since I couldn’t find the video alone. So in case you haven’t watched it check the link @wolf provided.

FredHawley
        Participant

Just watched it, I’ve got one word….Fuckin awesome

deathbyduck87
          Participant

I liked how the slow motion made it look like his head was ballistic gel. Then the 3 side by side photos almost looked like a time lapse. First one looked a little off, second one with the eyes popped out had the full blown mongoloid look,and finally you have complete annihilation. Like a crushed gourd. We all know that the beheading is far more painful but as far as I’m concerned this is the pinnacle of brutality for isis.

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

That was pretty fucking amazing if ask me. Love the slow motion replays.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Like I said before, I know it’s real but it’s like my brain can’t accept it. Maybe they aren’t rally killing people and just using the best special effects ever found?! Lol just the bullets going solo mo. Ugh I can’t even register it

Christopher Ross
      Participant

The targets are strangely calm. Drugged? Volunteers?

danielvalient
      Participant

That one sequence is very interesting. within a split second his face goes from normal to take on that cartoonish look…almost like peter Lorre.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.