NEW MEMBER. CANNOT REQUEST FRIENDS, OR START FORUMS. HOW DO I VERIFY MY ACCOUNT?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support NEW MEMBER. CANNOT REQUEST FRIENDS, OR START FORUMS. HOW DO I VERIFY MY ACCOUNT?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      karmen40
      Participant

I suppose that im aiming this one mostly to Mark @happy .
      A few people have asked lately, and as an older member i cannot confidently answer on
      how to fully verify a BG account, as we didnt go though the process.
      Because new members cannot start forums regarding this issue, i thought i would do it.
      If you @happy could kindly verbally guide people throught this process, with such info as where to contact you, in what way to put forward their request, and a rough estimate of the time it
      might take for full verification,… then i think it could help many people. New members specifically
      This forum has the right title in which you would be able to present this info, this “guide”?… but of
      course its your decision if you do it and where.
      AND, if this full info DOES already exist somewhere on the site…. then pls forgive my ingnorance!!
      But a re-cap may still be useful?
      As for any other help that could be offered:
      ALSO IN THIS FORUM PAGE I put the question out to any fairly recently [last 2-3 years?] members.
      If anyone who has gone through this process would like to help out here..again, i think it would
      Help many new members, and would be very much appreciated

karmen40
      Participant

@godisaliquid
      hoping you can help here

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.