New tunes

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music New tunes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

This cool lady came up on my feed a few weeks ago, I’ve listened to it everyday since. Love the song, love her.

“I used to care, but things have changed.”

Jack
      Participant

If you didn’t say she was a lady, I would’ve thought she was a dude. Yeeaahh I’m gonna need a few more cones before I can try to enjoy that. Sorry lol. Unless you like metal which I highly, highly doubt that you do, I’m afraid I don’t have much to contribute. However…

This is the only “old” old song that I kinda like. You’ve likely heard it before.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I had a metal stage. I grew up in the sixties and seventies when it was invented…but like most things in life, change is inevitable. I still listen to stuff from those times, and enjoy it.. I listen to a huge range of music. I’ve been revisiting all the Pink Floyd catalog recently. Nothing like Dark Side of the Moon on an awesome sound system turned up real loud with some sweet, just harvested bud.

Jack
          Participant

Why didn’t I put up something by Ozzy? Eh. I listen to a bunch of different stuff too, my YouTube algorithm is getting a little erratic because it doesn’t know what I like listening to ever since I started smoking again. Must be nice living somewhere where it’s legalised. Still gotta do everything hush hush down here.

Never could get into Metal apart from the popular metal bands of the Eighties eg Def Leopard etc. Too much of a cacophony of sound.Yet some are fantastic. Punk ,the same, but i love ” This is not a love song” etc

thedre
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      I used to care, but things have changed???
      But why Lisa, why, and when did You stop caring??

What things have changed, as i’m still Da-Same dude
      that you met on here and fell in love with years-ago. 🙁

So why You do this to me Dimmy Why??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.