New York Times

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else New York Times

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I never realized how liberal they are until I wanted to read an article and had to sign up for newsletter. Every day I get teeming pile of bullshit sent to my inbox. Today’s clusterfuck included “recommended reading”

Their links are hit or miss here but I will give it a shot

Happy Reading! 🙄

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/12/books/review-entitled-how-male-privilege-hurts-women-kate-manne.html

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Classic Jewish divide and conquer tactic. Not a lot of white babies will be born if white woman is always rebelling against white man.

Go on plenty of fish dating site. See how many 40 year old white women never had any children. It’s a super high number. The Jewish plan is working, putting rebellion ideas in the heads of white women against white men. White men and white women are a complementary team. Made for each other.

despy
        Participant

Girl at my work was on that. Every dude seem to take bathroom selfie with disgusting toilet in view. She then said look at this and LOL dude was inside Arby’s bathroom with 5 urinals behind him wtf! White dating needs no Jew interference

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.