Participant

What was/is your nickname and why?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Hosoi, because of a skateboarder… and I didn’t like it πŸ˜›

lady-lexis
      Participant

Curly.

It came from a contraction of my name by my parents and has absolutely nothing to do with my hair!

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

So your name is a thousand miles long and your hair is short.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@lady-lexis
        Are you sure that “Curly” isn’t from your days as a Harlem Globetrotter?

lady-lexis
          Participant

What can I say? I’d still be at it if blackface wasn’t so frowned upon now.

@dan-a-conda

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Asil Highpockets when I was young.
      My first name spelled backwards, and you could set a plate on my ass. I had a great ass back then, it’s not quite as high anymore. πŸ˜›

When I was in my thirties and got my fatboy, my buddy said I looked like a spider on it…due to long legs and arms and a low sitting motorcycle…unfortunately I carried that one for awhile. The guy that tagged me with that just recently died. RIP Waggie.

Mr Spock
      Participant

My nickname at work used to be Spock.
      Zero emotions, big ears, and logical.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well @mrspock I must be a Vulcan too cuz I only get to mate once every 7 years. πŸ™

Never had one! I was an Old Soul so no nickname seemed to go with me. One of my friends wanted to look cool so made up a nickname that played on my surname. It lasted a day or two and then fell flat! Yet my nickname for him lasted the ages.
      I called him Wings as he had bat-like ears!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hammer Head
      Twitch
      Crotch
      Thumper
      Tunga-Puss
      Herp Harvester
      Lester
      Shredder Cheese
      Wooly Manmouth
      Wreako Man
      Log Jam
      Dedz
      Snags
      Dirty Leg
      Prof. Shlong
      Salamander
      Dan the Gland

illegalsmile55
        Participant

LMAO! Herp harvester….be still my beating heart. <3

HaruSan
      Participant

Normally HaruSan, it all started out with latin lessons telling us stories about an HAruspex and hiss magic blood work. HAruspex means Sacrefice priest in english, after 3 years i noticed that Haru, which is how I got called ingame and in Forums etc. means Spring or SUn rise in Japanese which made me switch to it.

I love the contrast tbh.

despy
      Participant

ellasnort cause when I laughed my classmates said I snorted. lasted through 6th grade. I didn’t really care ,I thought it rather stupid but I told my mom and she was pissed. lmao! memories..

Jack
      Participant

Jack the stripper when I was in high school. Lol kids are fuck wits.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Drunken public nakedness is par for the course growing up in the citadel.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

But what’s your nickname? πŸ˜›
          Hi angel!! XOXO

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

God’s honest truth is I never had one apart from variations of my name and initials, nothing stuck. One time in primary school (so when I was 8 years old) some bigger boys called me madface when we were lining up in the school yard, that’s where the name of my band in secondary school (high school in US?) came from. No one got to know me long enough to attribute a knick name I think? Always on the move as a kid.

I look like aphex twin when I smile.

Hi you too, Mainegel! 💋

Jack
          Participant

Oh? You’re welcome to join me on the stripper pole.

@1purple8

Mr Spock
      Participant

My nickname was Spock not because of any logical streak. I just had big ears as a child, which reached their full size when I was 6.
      However as my cranium grew in size, the ears appears relatively smaller to my head as the years went by.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

One of my uncles had unusually big ears as a child and Spock was one of his nicknames as well.

His older brothers also called him Zoom Zoom, moon ears and stop sign ears, but something happened to those Lays Potato Chip ears of his after getting out of lock up one time, they were back.
        Still a mystery that nobody wants to ask him about.

I guess maybe he wore a beanie all the time in there, or banged them pretty good up against those cement walls or something, but they no longer stick out.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.