Nigress Falsely Accuses White Men of Rape and Hate Crimes

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Nigress Falsely Accuses White Men of Rape and Hate Crimes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Still pro-feminist media portray her as a “scared little runaway”.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

How did she make this story up? Has anyone ever looked into the possibility that race pimp Sharpton is grooming these bitches?

Sadistic
        Participant

She lied about rape. Would you trust her word on anything after such a nasty, life-ruining act?

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I wouldn’t trust her word anyway. I’m wondering if she didn’t get assistance in concocting her story, it was a hell of a yarn to come up with some cops and a D.A.

Sadistic
          Participant

I get what you mean. Yeah, being fed lines and trained in how to act believable is definitely a reality. Happens quite often.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Ok. Black people, ok… But these fucking niggers with their nigger attitude are just as bad as any fucking KKK assholes. Entitled fucking monkeys with half their brains and always out for a free handout. Am I racist… no. I have a well justified opinion about a group of fucking losers the same as I have an opinion about any fucked up people in this world. Niggers, nazis, rednecks, crackers, white supremacists, zionists, feminizes, islamists…Niggers fit in just fucking fine. This bitch is a nigger out for a free handout.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.