Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

What say you?

Lol

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I say he and Nike are shillin’ for the Illuminati.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I believe in something, and I sacrificed nothing. I did it.

@1purple8

Very funny. 😀

Empty soul
      Participant

Lol indeed.

When the fuck did signing up for a multi-million dollar Nike contract become self sacrifice?.

It’s even more disturbing than that when you consider that Nike has Vietnamese children working in sweatshops making their footwear for next to nothing whilst Nike sells them on for something like 98 percent profit.

What this stupid nigger is doing then is refusing to bow to the American flag and anthem whilst simultaneously bowing to American capitalism and profit.

Well done American football nigger, well done.

You sure showed America and stood up to oppression. Lol.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

1. “When the fuck did signing up for a multi-million dollar Nike contract become self sacrifice?.”

I think his “sacrifice” was being blacklisted from the NFL prematurely, for protesting, whether we agree with it or not.

2. “It’s even more disturbing than that when you consider that Nike has Vietnamese children working in sweatshops making their footwear for next to nothing whilst Nike sells them on for something like 98 percent profit.

I think, that most people who were moved only by the spokesman choice, instead of the exploitation by Nike, speaks volumes of the typical consumer and human.

3. What this stupid nigger is doing then is refusing to bow to the American flag and anthem whilst simultaneously bowing to American capitalism and profit“.

I don’t think his protest was about refusing or not, to bow to the American flag or capitalism.

How should one “stand up to oppression?

Empty soul
          Participant

“I think his “sacrifice” was being blacklisted from the NFL prematurely, for protesting, whether we agree with it or not“.

I’m not even American but if my memory serves me well the Broncos offered him a contract after the fact and he turned it down willingly because he deemed the offer beneath him because he wanted many more millions than they offered him.

A nigger protesting an offer of ten million when he wanted twenty million hardly garners the support of the working class, black, white, brown or yellow.

“I think, that most people who were moved only by the spokesman choice, instead of the exploitation by Nike, speaks volumes of the typical consumer and human“.

Yep, it sure does. It also especially speaks volumes about the protesting nigger Kaepernick and his double standards and hypocrisy.

“I don’t think his protest was about refusing or not, to bow to the American flag or capitalism”.

“How should one “stand up to oppression?”.

By having set standards that‘s how.

If you refuse to bow to one corporate brand refuse to bow to them all otherwise you are engaging in selective morality and reasoning.

Nike is every bit as controlling, profiteering and slave trading like as the NFL are and yet here he is sucking Nike’s dick but refusing to such the NFL’s.

Selective dick sucking/morality is what Kaepernick is engaging in and it is fooling no one but libtards and white male hating blacks.

Empty soul
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

I was drunk when I made the above comments and so came across more emotional and aggressive than I intended to be. My bad.

What I meant to say is that American Football teams are corporate brands. They are private enterprises with shareholders and customers.

Arguments about capitalism aside these companies have rules that all employees must follow just like any other place of work and they also place a huge emphases on PR because they make money on an international level so you could say that their brand is their strength.

The only reason why standing for the anthem is so important to them is because it is important to the vast majority of their customers; the patriotic flag waving American public. If it didn’t affect the profits they wouldn’t care less and would probably do away with it altogether.

Sporting teams by their very nature are tribal affiliations and their followers tend to support the brand and get emotionally attached and involved in the whole process because human beings are tribal creatures after all.

Equally, this also means that many of those American followers will also have a tribal affiliation with the American flag and anthem because it has been drilled into them from birth.

To conclude. Kaepernick refusing to obey the employee rules was putting his company’s bottom dollar on the line and if the customers were to get angry and stop throwing their money at the company the shareholders would get twitchy and pull their accounts and this would cause investment to dry up and the debts to pile and without the huge funds to pay and acquire the best players they would slip down the rankings and perhaps even go into liquidation sometime down the road.

As for firing him, the law was on their side. His contract probably stipulated the standing for the anthem part and the various other normal bits about not doing anything to bring the company into disrepute.

It is also common rule in most places in the world that you cannot protest at your place of work. You can legally protest and have that right protected but only in your own time because privately owned companies have no legal obligation to allow you to protest on their private property and often call the police on you when you do which is why you see people protesting outside of the building but not inside of it.

As for Kaepernick’s protest itself, I have my own views on that one but I stand by his right to protest.

Signing up for Nike though shows his inconsistent standards and self biased morality. Or perhaps it just shows his stupidity depending upon whether or not he actually realises his own hypocrisy in this matter.

He refused to obey the rules at his very highly paid job because he didn’t like brand America being linked to it as a result of his dislike towards the mistreatment of black people in America and yet he signs up to another American privately owned company much like his previous one with pretty much identical rules and circumstances with the only exception being that Vietnamese children have replaced the blacks in the mistreatment department.

To anyone with half a brain then it comes across like his morality only extends to his own people and that the mistreatment of others is not a problem for him and doesn’t stop him from turning a blind eye and taking the pay.

Nothing wrong with that per say I suppose but it is exactly what he was accusing others of doing and what he was protesting about, that being the turning a blind eye to the suffering of his people in the pursuit of self interest.

He is either very, very stupid or very hypocritical. Perhaps even both.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lol I kinda new supspected as much. No worries.

I don’t really care about keapernick or the so called flag. I think they ALL are crying over spilled milk.

Empty soul
          Participant

“I don’t really care about keapernick or the so called flag. I think they ALL are crying over spilled milk“.

It does create an interesting point though and one that parallels Israel of today and which also addresses Stalin’s Russia and other such historical examples, that being the covering and defending of ones own group whilst utilising the same old methods of attack and the same old defences of those attacks against others.

Zionist Israel uses Nazi tactics against the Palestinians without the brand of Nazism attached to it and the black south Africans engage in apartheid and racial supremacy against the white south Africans without the same applied international scrutiny etc.

Keapernick engages in the above.

Keapernick only cares about blacks and Keapernick. The rest can be damned because his main contention is the target, not the tactics hence why he has no problem signing up with and making money from Nike.

I agree . No supersportstar impresses me ; he isn’t a heart or brain surgeon ,so pffft! No one should be be allowed to make that much money anyway. It is disgusting!

As for Nike? Modern- day sweatshop slaver..fuck off!

lady-lexis
      Participant

41205914_1664849640286590_5607410199582212096_n

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You win the forum thread.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.