NO MEAT FOR YOU! STORES STARTING TO LIMIT MEAT PURCHASES!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics NO MEAT FOR YOU! STORES STARTING TO LIMIT MEAT PURCHASES!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Grocery store are starting to limit meat purchases. The meat plants are being closed down because all the workers “supposedly” have corona virus.

The truth is that this is all a part of Agenda 21 /agenda 2030. Sustainable development. You see, meat is not sustainable. Farming all that meat creates too much “greenhouse gasses”!!!

So, everyone get ready to eat your soy burgers. Yum yum. All of you who read this, go and buy a deep freeze or chest freezer as soon as you can and fill it with meat.

meat shortage

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Oh my god, these impossible soy burgers are so good guys. So yummy. Don’t worry about the meat shortage guys or agenda 2030. The soy is where it’s at! Just ask a soy boy!

impossible burger

soy boys

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Real men eat soy!

soy boys

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

For all of you knuckle dragging Macho men out there who still eat meat, you might want to buy a big freezer and fill it with meat, NOW!

macho man

chest freezer

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

One thing you can do is go to a cattle farm and buy a side of beef direct from the farmer. That’s half of a cow, or you can buy a quarter of a cow. The farmer will send the meat to the butcher and the butcher will prepare it however you like. Steaks, roasts, sausage, whatever you want. Then you can fill your new freezer with meat for the whole winter.

cow

butcher

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Look at the sign around his neck. They’re going to ban eating meat. Agenda 2030. Sustainability.

political correctness

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

I agree , stocking up on meat is a good idea, and I buy my meat straight from the local family-owned butcher, and they do package deals, can’t beat it. Also I watched those videos on smoking meat, very informative.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.