Nobody Owes You Seat Just Because You Got Knocked Up Fucking Every Chad in Town

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Nobody Owes You Seat Just Because You Got Knocked Up Fucking Every Chad in Town

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Nobody Owes You Seat Just Because You Got Knocked Up Fucking Every Chad in Town

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

🤣😁 better get used to it fellas. The only bitch is the guys that will trade their value for a vagina.

Those days are almost over.

These guys sitting down didn’t even get to bust a nut in this female. Why should they pander to her?

Mr Spock
      Participant

FFS, one of the men is actually sleeping. That could easily have been me. I work standard plus hours and hit the gym, and to get my full 7 hours, I snore on the train to work and back, with my mouth wide open.

That said, if someone gently shakes me awake asks me to give up my seat, I do so willingly. It is a disabled seat with a glass shield to rest my sleepy head on, after all, and I’m one of the most able-bodied men around.

But one thing that’s so frigging illogical. Women will wake a sleeping man up and ask him to give up his seat for a pregnant girl, whilst a woman sitting in a similar opposite seat, who is wide awake and toying with her phone, gets left alone, even if the pregnant girl is equidistant to her her and me. Every single time. WHY?

Empty soul
        Participant

@mrspock

It’s because society and gender roles are very fucking wonky nowadays.

There is still an expectation for men to sacrifice for women, to be the gentleman, despite such gender specific social behaviour being lambasted and decried by the feminist brigade and “progressive” society on the whole.

To cut a long story short then, feminists want to have their cake and eat it.

They want both equality and preferential treatment at the exact same time and switch between them depending upon the gains to be had at any given time.

They are anti-gender roles and pro-gender roles simultaneously and for the exact same reasons as above. They are against gender specific social roles in times of peace and comfort but absolutely for gender specific social roles in times of hardship, such as war for example.

To conclude. Feminists just want everything to go their way full stop which is why their expectations and actions are so illogical because they themselves are so illogical due to their motivations having a purely emotional basis.

thedre
      Participant

With Empty Saying Illogical over, and over while talking to Mr. Spock is giving me Star-Trek Flashbacks, lol. 😉
      It’s good exercise for the Whore With Tyrone’s Bun In Her Oven to Stand-Up, it will give her a better chance next week when she tries for the 10th. time to abort him. And That is why these little Tyrone’s are always so agile when born,,, it’s because they spend their first 9 mts. dodging coat-hangers

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

The most magical aspect of this sad, sorry affair is that pregnant women in general take on the role of the Virgin Mary and the passer-by’s the worshippers and recreate between them the conception of Christ……on public fucking transport. Each being asked to vacate the room in the inn that they have paid for so that the mother of Christ may bed down and rest in comfort.

Sorry modern day feminist Mary but you and your kind recreated a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah on this Earth and yet you still expect us to prostrate ourselves before you and your sacred protrusion. Not happening sweet cheeks.

The moment your vision of Eden stopped being mine is the moment I stopped giving a shit whether or not you have room at the inn so sling your fucking hook sugar tits.

Mr Spock
          Participant

LOL, @empty soul. Your prose is always thoughtful, amusing, non-PC and ascerbic all at once! :).

svarg26
      Participant

have i ever seen three hipster homos catching the train to an mgtow meeting? yes…. yes i have.

With your mangina glasses, faggy simp pants and a gaping mug from sucking on dildo day and night – I doubt it.

caRnAGE
      Participant

Ahhh, the olll’ fake baby bump trick to get a seat… nope, not this time, lady.

coffindodger
        Participant

Hahahaha! Not falling for that again, right?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.