NUCLEAR ATTACK ON SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics NUCLEAR ATTACK ON SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

There is a possibility that the city of Seattle, Washington, USA, is going to suffer a Nuclear attack in February of 2021.

The reason that I believe this is because of the Illuminati playing cards.

There is a card entitled “Annual convention”.

Here is the card.

annual convention

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Now, when you look at the card, you see two men and two women fooling around. Pay close attention to what the women are wearing on their heads. They are wearing Shriners hats. The Shriners are high level Freemasons.

shriners

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Also, pay attention to the background. Behind them is what looks to me like fire or an explosion.

Now, read what’s on the card.

“Tragically the organizations yearly meeting was in the path of the destruction”.

nuclear explosion

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

So I decided to do a search for an annual freemason convention, and I found one in the United Sates.

There is going to be a freemason conference in February of 2021 between the dates of February 20, going until February 24.

The meeting is entitled “Conference Of Grand Masters Of Masons Of North America.

https://www.cogmna.info/contact/

The convention is going to be held at:

Westin hotel 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States
      Conference Dates are Saturday February 20, 2021 through Tuesday February 23, 2021. Depart on the 24th.

Western Conference Starts Friday, February 19, 2021
      Midwest Conference Starts Friday, February 19th, 2021

masonic meeting

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Seattle may get nuked on these dates.

Here is a pic of The Weston Hotel in downtown Seattle. It eerily reminds me of the twin towers in New York.

weston seattle

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Could this be the next 9/11?

Now, a notorious number of skull and bones is 322.

322 skul and bones

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Jewish language Hebrew is written and read backwards when compared to english.

So 322 backwards is 223, As in February 23rd.

golem

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is an unrelated article discussing Seattle getting nuked. Notice that the Nuke in the article goes off a few blocks from the Westin Hotel.

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/ALaChart/053/ALC_053_3col_c.pdf

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

In addition to all of this suspicious information, there is a guy on youtube with a channel named, The Fullerton Informer. His name is Joe Imbriano.

He has a few videos where he says that Seattle, Las Vegas, New York, and Baltimore are going to be nuked.

He reminds me of another Alex Jones, an over the top hyper spaz.

Here are his videos explaining his theory.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

So, in addition to Seattle getting Nuked, are Las Vegas, Baltimore, and New York going to get nuked at around the same time, or even on the same date?

There is a movie staring Ben Affleck entitled the sum of all fears where a nuclear bomb goes off in Baltimore at a NFL stadium.

the sum of all fears

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

las vegas

baltimore

new york

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.