Old Members

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      LadyLazarus66
      Participant

Any old members out there? Does anyone remember me? Haha just trying to see who is still out there. ☺

I’m new here 🙂

LadyLazarus66
        Participant

Missed ya

antivirus
        Participant

as if you could ever be forgotten, dear @Lady. still here, albeit reduced to lurker status. try saying bestgore anywhere else and find your account compromised or deleted altogether. glad you made it through @Vincit

LadyLazarus66
      Participant

Would you like me to show you around? I can be your unofficial tour guide, free of charge! 😉 but I bet you have more to show me keymaster.

@ladylazuras Maybe you could teach me some Spanish 😉

I’ve been dipping into it on my own, so I’m slowly getting a grasp of the language, but have a long way to go before I can have a conversation. I’d like to relocate to a Spanish speaking Latin American country for a bit, to become immersed in the language and pick up as much as possible.

LadyLazarus66
          Participant

@vincitomniaveritas
          Definitely! I’d be happy to help you learn Spanish! 😈😈ill even teach you the bad words😁. Let me know😄

Empty soul
      Participant

There’s a few of us still around Lady L and it’s good to hear from you again.

I hope Trump’s win in America hasn’t been getting you down too much as I am assuming his win and the negative shift in tone within the American social, political climate towards Mexicans in general is what pulled you back to these dreaded Bestgore shores as only those fed up and depressed with life tend to disembark here.

Regardless of the reasons though it’s nice to see an old face again if only to say hello. On a serious note if you do feel like venting your frustrations at how shit life is and how human beings in general are complete and utter bastards create a thread in these forums and let it all out, it’s far better than bottling it up and becoming an hateful, alcoholic bastard like me.

Take care Lady L.

·°*~Juicy~*°·
      Participant

I remember YOU @ladylazuras!! How have you been?? I surely miss all the old timers! Was a great time in MY life. So many memories! I still can’t believe Mark is back!! ❤

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

haha @juicy was a legend on here … remember when her and brokeback had a romance and we were all on tenterhooks at how it would turn out haha

@haydolf_hittler yep, that was before I got Canadianized. Good times, though there were some who took the prank too personally.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

@happy there was so much crazy shit flying around this site then too, the cartels were going crazy, the arab spring started, and the site was making headlines on news channels all over the world too. i think it all came to a peak with the magnotta thing though but il always remember those crazy days around that period the sheer volume and content was unbelievable but it taught me so much about where to go and not to go and staying safe on roads and the zionist deceptions wow this site must have changed thousands maybe millions of lives.

thedre
      Participant

Old Members as in old age? or old on Here? FUCK,,, I am both. 😉

thedre
      Participant

I remember you also @ladylazarus when you posted that angry face of yours in the “fansigns”, lol, and we have spoken on a few occasions also girl. 🙂 It is nice to see you again girl.

BAMF
      Participant

I remember you, @lady as well as all others I see on here.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.