Once found human remains in our backyard.

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Once found human remains in our backyard.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Darthleather
      Participant

In 1999, my grandpa was digging around in the garden and found a human jawbone. He called the police and they came and excavated the site, and it was a whole big thing.

I found this one the internet about it:

Date found: 05/07/1999
      Description: White male, estimated to be 5 foot 7 inches tall. Weight cannot be estimated.
      Body conditions: Fully recovered
      Circumstances: Found in the 8000 block of Katherine Street. A homeowner unearthed the remains while digging in the dirt behind his garage to plant a tomato garden. The analysis of the remains concluded that this individual had been once autopsied, but it appears that the body was buried at this location. It is believed that the body may have been at this location for 20-30 years.
      Time of death: Twenty years before discovery.

I guess they never found out who it was or who put it there.

Weird.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Fuuck, hectic!

Darthleather
      Participant

I’m pretty sure we kept one of the bones.

I wonder if we still have it somewhere.

IsraelCunt
        Participant

If I was there, I would’ve stashed the skull before the cops could get to the rest hahah.

Alien
          Participant

Same always wanted a human skull

IsraelCunt
          Participant

It’d be sick to have a whole collection of human bones and body parts in jars and just display them everywhere in a house.

Alien
          Participant

Ikr I loved jarred everything

Darthleather
      Participant

A reporter came out and had quick interviews with my grandparents.

We taped the segment off the local news that night. Im sure that tape is lost to the sands of time now.

We thought there was something very funny about the way the anchor said “human bones”. We had a good crack up over it.

IsraelCunt
        Participant

Fuuuck, too bad it got lost, would’ve been a wicked piece of memorabilia!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.