Operation Gothem Shield

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Operation Gothem Shield

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      PIGgray
      Participant

Has anyone heard of any news concerning how the US govt will be doing a drill in NY/NJ area on 4/24/2017-4/26/2017 concerning how the emergency response and the citizens will react to a nuclear terrorist attack called operation Gothem Shield?
      It seems that everytime the govt runs these preparation drills (red flag) in America, the real things happen everytime.
      Just a heads up to my brothers and sisters on either coast, be safe and hopefully all the N.Korean talk about attacking the USA, and our Govt along with Japan and the Aussies sending warships to striking distance of N.Korea is just part of the red flag.

Acneska
      Participant

I posted about Operation Gotham Shield before:

The FEMA documents note it begins today. We’ll see what comes of it:

Operation Gotham Shield

Here’s FEMA Daily Operations Briefing for the day, which confirms Gotham Shield Exercise as a “significant event.”

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USDHSFEMA/2017/04/24/file_attachments/805929/FEMA%2BDaily%2BOps%2BBriefing%2B04-24-2017.pdf

PIGgray
        Participant

@Acneska, I didn’t pay much attn. to that article seeing how most of the news sources were blaming the power outages as “solar flares” but I guess the Best Gore journalists are one step ahead of the other news forums!
        I tend to follow the news from all different sources not just Americas Jew news, so if I come across anything before I see it here, I will throw it down in the forum.
        I will put you in for the Pulitzer. Great Job!

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

I’m from NJ, but if the “real thing” does happen, oh well. Life is a bitch.

Acneska
      Participant

Fellow in Philadelphia got a shelter-in-place message for April 26 at 2:30pm

shelter-in-place

Acneska
      Participant

Another one from downtown Philly:

Philadelphia

Acneska
      Participant

“Full-scale” terror attack drill planned for DC area on Wednesday April 26, 2017:

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/330404-full-scale-terror-attack-drill-planned-for-dc-area-on-wednesday

Trump is determined to prove his exclusive and unconditional servitude to Israel at the expense of the American people as fast as possible and at whatever cost. If you’re still stuck in the USA, take good care, my friends. Trump will make America a bitch of Israel it’s never been before.

PIGgray
      Participant

Wow,this all is really insane! Sure its better to be prepared but this may be taking everything one step to far. I hope America and the rest of our planet never has to use these defensive tactics.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.