Opinions on Incels?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Opinions on Incels?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MattieAi
      Participant

I’ve always been a bit baffled that you never really hear about more incels and the crimes they commit. Especially on here when multiple have proven their willing to kill for access to what most see as everyday life. I’m curious as to what Best Gore’s users think of them and their oblivious opinions of themselves.

jsmith666
      Participant

I feel bad for them because most are probably their own worst enemy. If they got out of the basement and into the gym, bar, or just downloaded a dating app, they’d probably get laid…

I believe much of it is driven by modern socially too -liberal ideology. Decent,masculine, sexual guys who aren’t paeticularly bad gamblers,wifebeaters,drunkards,brawlers or druggies are made to feel somehow ” toxic masculine” if they act like a man ie see a woman as a fuckable person .Currently ,Western soceity wants the sexes to grade into one another ,boys and girls being with one another eternally just as friends. Friends is fine but when soceity prevails on hetero guys to NEVER try and take it a step further then you have perfect conditions for incels acting up.This is made worse by the perceived power shifting al the more to women. Now more than ever, women are still allowed to make friends into lovers but a man is toxic if he tries the same!

So potentially decent hetero men are neutered by their mothers ,wimpy fathers and soceity broadly by their teenage years so that they are just male but never men. This is a vicious circle; boys never feel comfortable being men ,hetero women are never then approached or fucked enough thus despising most men all the more out of frustration! The cycle continues…

thedre
      Participant

AWALT & MGTOW MEMBERS LOVE ZE-PUSSY,,,
      BUT THEY HATE “THE POWER” OF THE PUSSY

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.